dear oppa,

dear oppa,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dear oppa,

7th February 2012

Dear Oppa,

It has been exactly 300 days since we stopped talking. Are you well? There’s a lot of things happening but I don’t know who to turn to for help.

Love, Yoona

 

30th May 2012

Dear Oppa,

It’s my birthday today. Did you forget? I went to our usual café just now and the waitress kept on asking where you were. I didn’t know what to say so I just smiled weakly. Yuri unnie brought me out for lunch but it’s not the same as celebrating birthdays with you.

Love, Yoona

 

5th June 2012

Dear Oppa,

My family business has been meeting problems these days. Eomma and Appa kept on arguing at home. I worked part-time to help my family. You saw me working but you didn’t bother greeting me. You look great with Jessica sunbae by the way.

Love, Yoona

 

8th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

The new semester started today. Why are your friends disturbing me? I have never crossed their paths. Jessica sunbae glared at me every time she saw me in the hallway.

Love, Yoona

 

10th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

Today, we had to submit our proposal for the project. I spent months completing it but your friends teared mine away. I tried explaining to Mr Lee, but I can’t forget the look of disappointment he had. After school, your friends brought me to an empty room and beat me up.

Love, Yoona

 

12th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

Appa hit me for the first time today. He was drunk and unhappy and decided that I was a good punching bag. You saw the bruises on my face, and your face scrunched up ever so slightly. Was it my imagination or was it real? Do you still care about me?

Love, Yoona

 

14th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

You brought your friends to my workplace. They saw me and sniggered and began embarrassing me. Your friends trip me over as I was serving drinks. I accidentally spilled water on you, and you slapped me. It was the first time you landed your hands on me.

Love, Yoona

 

15th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

Yuri unnie came to visit today. She saw the bruises on my face and my body and she went berserk. How do I explain it to her?

Love, Yoona

 

17th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

Today, appa harassed me. We were alone at home and appa was drunk. He went into my room and forced himself onto him. I felt disgusted.

Love, Yoona

 

18th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

I told Yuri unnie what appa had done to me. She immediately brought me away from the house and forced me to stay with her in her own apartment. She sent me for counselling. I felt better.

Love, Yoona

 

23rd July 2012

Dear Oppa,

Your friends spread news about me. Why did they do that? Someone found out that I am attending counselling sessions for and spread the news. Did they really have to make me feel worse than I did before? Everyone looks at me with judging eyes. Even Mrs Choi who have always favoured me, looks at me with wary.

Love, Yoona

 

24th July 2012

Dear Oppa,

When I reached school just now, my locker was in an absolute mess. It was painted in red and when I opened the doors, worms came pouring out. My books were torn. My family’s business had failed and we had no money. How will I buy new books? After sports, I went to change and someone poured cold water all over me. I had no spare clothes. The material of the shirt wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter