Bloody Amour ~ Love ~

Bloody Amour

 


Bloody Amour ~Love~

Black shadow danced on the sky as it shoved the fangs thread, using his silver bullets and blade to give counter attack. He moved faster from his enemy as he took his advantages from the beast wounds. He jumped forward and rushed into the beast with his blade marched up, piercing the chest, right on the heart. The beast groaned hoarsely before it turned into dust.

Taking off his mask, he exhaled and then inhaled, he felt a bit worn out. Just when he let his guard down, an attack was blown from his right side. Luckily, he managed to avoid half of it. Taking his guns, he shot few bullets to the new enemy. Like his hunch, there’re more than one.

“You’re not different from us!!!” a hoarse woman’s voice echoed through the air, making he wanted to puke. It was just disgusting how the voice filled with thirst and hatred. That’s why he would make an end for it.

“Shut up, you vampires…” he hissed as he marched forward.

“You killed him!” the woman vampire pointed to his partner’s dust; they’re supposed to be partner in live forever,” You’re a murder just like us. You are a mons---!!!”

Before the vampire could finish, he cut with his silver blade. She turned into ashes too. Making sure no one left, he was about to take his leave but his legs prevented him to do so. He looked down and figured his stomach was wounded from the sudden attack before and he could feel his sight blurred.

“Damn it…” he cursed as he fell on the cold pavement, just when he made it out from the dark and cold alley. He tried to fight back his consciousness but he was too tired and worn out. Closing his eyes, he hoped someone would discover him before the fangs, because being a hunter made him the target of those vampires.

---

Bright light blinded his sight as he tried to open them for the second time. No, it wouldn’t work out; he couldn’t even blink because the light hurt so much.

“Are you awake?” a soft voice whispered as he tried to look around but once again fell.

“Take it slow, you’ve been sleeping for three days after all,” the voice spoke, he was sure it’s a man now.

“Where…am I? Who…are you?” he managed to ask despite the soreness of his whole body.

“I’m Kim Junsu, you’re in my house because I found you unconscious three days ago when I was about to go to work,” he explained as he helped the man got up,” So, how’s your feelings, umm?”

“You can call me Yoochun,” the man answered,” Thanks for saving me from being frozen outside. I’m feeling better now.”

Junsu smiled, he was indeed glad the man wasn’t frozen when he found him; the winter was harsh these days. Getting up from his seat, he got out from the room, leaving Yoochun gazing around for some time. Then, Junsu returned with a bowl of porridge.

“Here, eat while it’s still warm,” he offered a spoonful to Yoochun’s mouth. The other man hesitated at first but he decided to eat it with a good reason; if that cute man wanted to kill him, he wouldn’t save him. Wait, did Yoochun just think a word sound like ‘cute’?

Yoochun shook his head as Junsu took it in a wrong way. He thought he messed up with the porridge.

“Um, I can buy you some food from the café nearby if you don’t like this porridge,” he was about to leave but Yoochun stopped him.

“There’s nothing wrong with the porridge!” he quickly took the bowl and ate it like a starving man, causing Junsu to smile. The porridge was nice, delicious, nothing was odd. But something was definitely wrong with Park Yoochun because he felt somehow attracted to this man he just met; like that man pulled him like a magnet. Was that even normal? Being a hunter, the only thing that pulled him like magnet was vampire after all.

“Um, it’s almost time for me to work,” Junsu spoke,” Are you okay being alone?”

Yoochun nodded dumbly, still confused with his own feelings.

“Make yourself at home, okay? I live alone so there’s no one will bother you while I’m gone. Have a good rest and there’re more porridge in the kitchen if you want,” Junsu smiled before he disappeared from the room.

It took almost one minute till Yoochun woke up from his day dreaming. He looked around and finally realized Junsu already gone. He felt so stupid. Getting up from the bed, he gathered his stuff that Junsu left on the table next to the bed. He checked them and nothing was missing. Somehow, he told himself again, he could trust this man.

The night came and Yoochun was laying on the bed, closing his eyes. He checked Junsu’s house, nothing was out of ordinary, and the man seemed to be living alone for quite some time. Junsu’s bedroom was locked though, maybe he wanted some privacy, Yoochun thought.

It was getting late and almost midnight but Junsu hadn’t returned yet. Yoochun read some books he found in a drawer as suddenly huge bumping sound startled him. Then, a window glasses behind Yoochun crashed as a similar figure crushed it from the other side.

“Junsu!!!” Yoochun was shocked as he rushed outside with his weapons. Junsu was bleeding quite bad and leaning on the wall as a vampire was ready to kill him. Yoochun blew his sword into the vampire as the beast moved back. Yoochun cursed as he blamed himself being the reason Junsu was hurt; the vampire had to discover his presence.

“Are you okay?” Yoochun took the opportunity to examine Junsu.

“…I’m fine,” Junsu’s voice was hoarse,” Don’t worry about me.”

Yoochun used his scarf to bend Junsu’s wound, preventing more blood came out. Then, he marched forward, ready to crush the vampire that hurt Junsu. It was an easy task as Yoochun realized the vampire didn’t resist at all when he pierced the heart. He knew something was wrong.

“Yoochun!!!” Junsu shouted hysterically as another vampire came out from the shadow. Yoochun knew he was too late to defense himself. He was ready for the pain but he felt nothing except red splash on his face as Junsu became his shield.

“Damn you!” Yoochun cursed as he cut the vampire in half and caught Junsu before the man hit the ground. Junsu was so pale and he was breathing so hard.

“Please hang in there, Junsu, please…” Yoochun cried; it was his first time seeing others dying because his failure of being a hunter; he was supposed to protect people but Junsu was the one protected him.

“…Yoochun…can I call you…Chunnie?” Junsu’s voice was so weak. Yoochun nodded immediately as he got Junsu up and was ready to head to the nearest hospital.

“I won’t…make it to the…hospi---“ Junsu lost his consciousness as Yoochun called his name over and over again. Eventually, Junsu opened his eyes again as he spoke weakly.

“Chunnie…do you…really want to save me?’

“Of course! Just hang in there Junsu, please,” Yoochun walked faster but blame the heavy wind; he felt like a turtle. Yoochun cursed because he knew Junsu wouldn’t make it till he reached the hospital. He stopped as he tore his cloth and bend it to Junsu’s wound.

“Blood…” Junsu shuttered.

“What?”

“Give…me your…blood,” Junsu gave a weak stare to Yoochun as his eyes turned red; a sign of starving vampire. Yoochun froze; he knew even if Junsu was bitten, he shouldn’t be turned this fast. That meant Junsu was a vampire. Yes, the beast Yoochun hunted, yet, Junsu saved him, twice.

“Please…” Junsu’s tears were glowing on his cheeks because he was in so much pain,” If you won’t save me…please just kill me on the heart…It’s so painful…”

Yoochun was shaken to see Junsu was crying on his arms and he was the one with the decision. He just knew Junsu but he had this strange attraction. The feelings didn’t change even though he knew Junsu was a vampire. It’s because Junsu was so different from the beasts he had met. Yoochun didn’t want to lose Junsu.

Yoochun used his blade and made a cut on his palm. Blood started dripping as he made Junsu drank it. Slowly but sure, Junsu’s pain decreased as his wound healed. Yoochun could feel his sight a bit blurred as Junsu finally finished drinking.

“…Thank you,” Junsu got up slowly as he stared on Yoochun’s eyes,” Thank you Chunnie…”

“You’re welcome,” Yoochun spoke,” It’s my first time saving a vampire…And I feel like doing the right thing…It’s weird, you know.”

“I know,” Junsu smiled,” It’s also my first time saving a hunter, twice in fact, and I feel the same like you.”

“I think…I might like you, Junsu ah…” Yoochun confessed as he noticed Junsu’s cheek turned pink; first time seeing a vampire blushed. Yoochun always thought vampire was so pale and white; blushing wasn’t on the list.

“Umm…I think I might feel the same,” Junsu bit his upper lips; Yoochun found it adorable. Without realizing it, Yoochun made their face closer and eventually his lips touched Junsu’s. It was their first kiss; in the middle of city street at midnight, just two of them stayed awake.

Eventually their love grew faster than they expected. Yoochun allowed Junsu to drink his blood once a week so Junsu wouldn’t need to buy blood stock from the hospital again; because it cost a fortune and that’s why Junsu had to work hard for money. Living together made things easier for both of them.

Yoochun stopped hunting except when some vampire attacked the town and Junsu sometime helped. They lived blended in with normal human and Yoochun was surprised how Junsu acted normally. He always thought vampire only saw human as food but Junsu was different; he even had human friends.

“Chunnie, don’t ever leave me, okay?” Junsu’s voice woke Yoochun up from his day dreaming. He smiled and kissed Junsu’s forehead. It had been more than a month since they lived together and everything was perfect.

“I won’t leave you because you’re the one who let my heart beat every second. That’s why I won’t survive a second without you, Junsu…”

“That’s cheesy!”

“Yaaa! I’m being romantic here!”

“Then helpless romantic!” Junsu cheered as both of them ended up jumping on coach and chasing each other. Junsu let Yoochun caught him as they shared a long passionate kiss. In the end, Yoochun pushed Junsu into their bedroom and began their naughty love making on the waiting sinful bed.

 

-The End-