fin.

if i am with you under the sun (even just breathing feels good)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a kiss. just barely the press of warm lips against even warmer skin.

 

the figure doesn't stir.

 

a smile. small and mischievous. another press of lips, this time lingering.

 

the figure stirs.

 

another smile. a low chuckle, low and deep. full of love.

 

the figure groans and leans away.

 

the lips follow after. incessant as they press against the broad chest. soon they begin trailing up, higher and higher until they're ghosting over another pair of lips.

 

a tongue pokes out, slowly a plush bottom lip before breaking into smile. wide and full of love.

 

"joon, it's too early for this." the smile widens, lips ghosting over namjoons.

 

namjoon shivers at the feeling. he looks up, chocolate brown eyes look down at him. he can’t help but wonder how someone can be this beautiful so early in the morning.

 

the figure smiles and then winks, almost as if he heard what namjoon thought. namjoon wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

 

lips brushing against his has namjoon surging forward. lips locked, hearts racing.

 

the back of his mind nags him about morning breath but the parting of warm lips on his quickly silences it.

 

he finally pulls away, after seconds maybe minutes who knows. he can’t help but ask with a smirk, "too early for what hyung?"

 

jin rolls his eyes before pulling the covers up to his chin and namjoon's heart just about bursts at the adorable sight. he wants to kiss the older boy senseless. so he does just that.

 

kisses, one after another. all over jin’s face until he’s laughing so much he’s turning red in the face.

 

“joon. oh my god. stop it.” jin raises his hands to cover his face.

 

with a final kiss to his knuckles namjoon leans back. a wide smile on his own face.

 

“you’re such a menace.” jin accuses through his hands.

 

“all yours babe.”

 

jin lowers his hands and the fond gaze has namjoon’s heart beat just a little bit harder.

 

“all mine.”

 

namjoon nods his head slowly as he takes in the boy laying in front of him. the bed hair, the puffy eyes and pouty lips. the glow of someone so effortlessly in love. someone so in love, with him. someone namjoon can kiss and love.

 

just the thought has him smiling, albeit very goofily. but he can’t help it. 

 

"joon, you're staring." jin pulls the covers up again and namjoon can’t help but laugh at the blush that du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter