Chapter 1

A Tennis Match Version PG-13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With all her might, Hwayoung swung her tennis racket, sending the ball to the other side of the court at an intense speed. The ball whipped past Qri's face. Her unnie froze out of fear.

"Aw watch out Qri!" Boram warned her partner as she attempted to return the ball herself, "Aw I missed!"

"Good job Hwayoung! Nice shot!" her twin sister Hyoyoung ran over and gave her a high five. They were the best twin team to ever exist. Their coordination was unrivaled and the effort Boram and Qri put in to the tennis match was only 1% of the Ryu sister's capabilities.

Hyoyoung saw their unnie's struggle to keep up. Their false confidence only made them become clumsier. "Haha Hwayoung, I think we won this game for sure," She returned another ball.

"Yup, only young people can play this game!" Hwayoung smiled with her remark. Qri and Boram could be seen breathing heavily and tired out on the other side of the court. "Haha, it's okay unnie's, Hyoyoung and are pro,"

Hyoyoung gave a look to Hwayoung that seemed to say, "Okay now the finishing hit!"

Hwayoung nodded and delivered the final blow, "Yah!!!" The racket sent the ball straight at the other side right onto Boram's shin. "Oww!" Boram yelled.

"And that's game!" Hyoyoung ran over and grabbed Hwayoung's hand,they jumped up and down celebrating their win yet again. They could never lose.
_____

Hyoyoung took long gulps of water from her water bottle, from the corner of her eye she saw her sister wiping her head with a towel. "Hey Hwayoung ah, if we keep this up, we'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter