I Wish I Could Forget

I Wish I Could Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is she going to be okay doctor?" Eunjung cried out. She was frantically running in the hallway of a nearby hospital along with the other T-ara members.

"Please wait here," a nurse instructed. Eunjung followed directions and stood there as the doctors and nurses kept pushing the stretcher with her fellow member lying on it.

"How is she!" Qri ran up to Eunjung and caught up to her, "I don't know- Ah Qri?! What are you doing here, I thought you left a long time ago!"

"I did.. but I came back as soon as I heard the emergency!" she explained.

"Qri! Long time no see!" Soyeon said as she saw her long lost friend. The three of them hugged and went towards the waiting room.

Later in the night, all the members were sleeping in the waiting room, awaiting the news of their fellow member.

"She's awake," A nurse notified them.

"We should check her out!" Boram was relieved. Hyomin along with Qri followed Boram into the patient's room. "Hwayoung-ah!!" Qri ran up to the patient and gave her a gentle hug, careful not to hurt her any further. Hwayoung was covered with bandages on her right arm, her left leg, and her head.

"Who are you?" Hwayoung asked. Boram and Hyomin's jaw had dropped.

"It's m-me Qri," Qri began to tear up, "Don't you remember me?"

Hwayoung shook her head.
_____

A few days later...

"Here's your room!" Jiyeon began to show Hwayoung around their dorm, hoping that it would tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter