170830

Dear Howon

1,
            Letting Howon go just like letting a son to study abroad. Making the family proud and continously calling the family time by time. Not forgeting his root.
And he might be back after seven years.

 

 

 

2,
           Howon was hesitating. It took him months to make the decision.

"Hey!" He turned around to find Sunggyu smiling at his right. "It's okay to go, you know. We're completely understand."

And he felt someone holding his shoulder, putting a little bit pressure. He realized that it was Woohyun. "Yeah. We understand you."

Howon bit his bottom lip, still doubting his final decision. After all, his decision would give effect on everyone.

And suddenly, he was pushed from behind, making him stumbled in front. With surprised, he looked behind to see Dongwoo grinned brightly.

"Go! Don't make us look bad for trying to stop you from chasing your dream before."

Sungyeol, L and Sungjong nodded vigorously behind Dongwoo. Howon looked at the member one by one. Sunggyu nodded while smiling like a proud father. Woohyun slung his arm on Dongwoo's shoulder, they looked at each other and raised a thump up at Howon. Sungyeol, L and Sungjong still keeping their happy face, encouraging Howon to take a step forward.

Steps towards his dream.

Finally, his lips curved upward. "Guys, thank you."

 

 

 

 

3,
         If we live in pirates world, INFINITE will the name of an enourmous ship, with all the members are on the ship and the fans are the ocean and the sea. They sail and keep sailing with each member carrying their own dream.

And finally they reach one destination. With Howon finally realizes that his dream can be achived on the land.

INFINITE allows him to land. The members are smiling from INFINITE and waving their hands when they're departing, leaving Hoya on the land. Even though they feel sad, they know he is and always be their nakama, their family.

And the ocean and sea are always welcoming Hoya to come back, sailing again, or protecting the land wherever Hoya is.

Because Hoya is precious.

 

 

 

 

4,
           "That's all?" Sungjong asked while putting the last box in Hoya's car. Hoya nodded and thanked the younger boy by patting on his back.

He felt glad to meet Sungjong and Dongwoo there even though they were actually busy. Dongwoo purposely dropped by Woolim building, giving excuse that he wanted to meet some staffs, but actually he knew that Hoya was moving out on that day, carrying all his stuffs from the building. So did Sungjong.

"You know, we always be there if you need us." Dongwoo grinned when Hoya held out his hand as he was about to leave.

Hoya chuckled. "Of course I know you guy will be there." He sighed but trying to keep a smile on his face. "You guys are still important for me."

Sungjong and Dongwoo approached Hoya and gave him hugs. "Don't forget to send birthday wish for me later." Sungjong playfully reminded.

In minute, they parted and Hoya started to drive. During the drive, his phone vibrated several times, and knowing who were sending the messages made him laughing alone. When the traffic light changed to red, he stopped the car and took out his phone.

I'll drop your house sometimes. Make sure to cook :P - Sungyeol

Take care, buddy. We'll catch up later. Come to my bro's restaurant later. - Woohyun

Hyung, let's work hard together! - L

Hoyayahohoyayahohoyayaho. Don't forget me and pick up your phone if I call you, got it? - Sunggyu

He chuckled boyishly. They always sounded like family.

His precious family.

 

 

 

 

5,
          Hyundon gestured to the staff to bring the phone, making the assigned staff ran towards him and handed the phone. All INFINITE members looked at him curiously, but nobody asked anything. Sunggyu swiped his bang to the left and furrowed his brows.

Hyundon and Defcon grinned meaningfully. "Did you guys watch the previous episode?"

All of them shook their head. Well, they have been so busy and as the regular guests of Weekly Idol, they thought the segment would be just same. Sungyeol pointed to Hyundon and whispered his theory at L, making the younger boy giggled.

"Well, in this segment, we will call someone that you know, and ask him to say something about you. Of course we will change his voice, and you guys need to guess who is he." Hyundon looked at Sunggyu. "Are you ready, leader?"

Sunggyu laughed half-heartedly while pointing himself. "Me? Why just me?"

Ignoring him, Hyundon called and after a few seconds, the call was answered.

"What's Sunggyu to you?"

"Huh? Ah! Hyung? Oh... The person who would swipe his card for me?"

And all members already knew who was he.

The 7th member of INFINITE.

 

 


 

A.N: Don't hate him, don't call him traitor, please love him more and be supportive to him. Because, a guy named Lee Howon had brought us happiness for seven years and will continously gives us happiness. 

And, Selamat Hari Kebangsaan ke-60 to all Malaysian.