Finale 2

Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said waiting for something you want is always worth it no matter how long it is. But, everybody agree that waiting for something that you are not sure about is like a torture. It is not like you don't have any fate in it but being hopeless in something you wished you don't have to be hopeless for is hurting much more than you ever expected.

A girl with pinkish thin lips with her long wavy hair walked out of her car which she parked in the basement of the building she is in. To be accurate, the architecture firm that she have been working in for a few years back. It is 8 in the morning which is the time where all the worker start punching their card as the evidence they are in on time. 

"Yoona!" a voice approached the girl who is on the way to her desk as she looked at the voice owner, "You are early today eh?" the other girl asked her.

"Well, Ji Eun you know I need to be punctual as today is the day where our new CEO is going to replace his dad position right? And we do have meeting for this change. Do you remember it or nah?" Yoona replied as she pinch Ji Eun's cheek.

Im Yoona a 25 years old young lady who is one of the most awarded architect in the Oh's Architecture firm. She once won a Daesang from Korea Remodelling Architecture Competition for her beautiful design of the building she did. And she recently is in a process to design new building of South Korea's most successful entertainment company, SM Entertainment which is predicted to start the work next year. Being an architect is always her dream as she loved to see her own design is going to be seen anywhere she goes.

"Is it really because of work uh?" Ji Eun . She knows what is going on anyway between Yoona and the new CEO of Oh's Architecture firm. Both of them have been start seeing each other 3 years ago the very first time Yoona started to join the company but their relationship is hidden for it is her request to not let anybody know about them cause the new CEO is indeed a very popular young man for his look among the girls in South Korea and hes been the talk of the town for his cold personality and resting face.

Upon hearing what Ji Eun has said, Yoona softly slap her arm as she turn away from her before going back to her desk. She silently smile. 

 

 

"Daddy, can't I have anymore holiday? I just got back you see." Seohyun plead her daddy to let her have more holiday as its only been 3 days since she arrived in Korea. She is ready to start her post as the Oncologist in her father's hospital but she is tired for she is still trying to get used to the different time zone in Korea. In other words, she is having a jetlag. Upon seeing no respon from her father, she approached her mother. 

"Mommy, please tell daddy. I am having a jetlag how can I work like this?" Mrs Seo just smile as she nodded. "Don't worry. I'll tell daddy and you young lady, rest well at home. For both of us need to attend our work." Mrs Seo kissed her forehead as she pull Dr Seo hand in hers stepping out the mansion before going to the hospital.

Seohyun who felt relieved decided to go back to sleep but her eyes is not helping at all as she turned her tv on. Switching the channel all over again but can't find anything good for her to watch. Tired of switching the channel she just switch the channel which serve news as she is so left behind nowadays anyway. She moved from her couch to her minibar to take out milk for her breakfast before going back to her bed. She sits as she looked through her phone checking out her instagram. She missed her friends back in Ireland when she saw their post on her feeds. 

"Oh's Architecture Firm is confirmed to change their CEO today and today is the last day for CEO Oh Siwon to be the CEO. His position will be replaced by his elder son, Oh Sehun. And a party will be held tonight in the Oh's residence for the celebaration success of the firm recently and an important announcement to be made tonight." said the reporter. Seohyun who is focus on her phone suddenly interested on the news that are just reported. Her eyes is fixed on the tv screen. She saw him. He changed. He is fit. She rub her eyes. She can't believe what has happen as for her it is impossible. Little did she know, she cried her heart out. 'Oh Sehun I've missed you so much.' She can't help but to feel betrayed.

 

 

"Daddy, I don't care. I am going to the Oh's residence. I've missed him so much. I can't believe you lied to me about him!" Seohyun said with the tears stain on her cheeks as her father tried to calm her down since this afternoon. Asking him why does he have to lie to her. 

"Baby, listen to daddy first. Sit down and calm yourself. You need to listen first. Don't listen to reply. Listen to understand what daddy have to say okay?" Mrs Seo hugs her one and only daughter tightly as she pat her back. Oh how she feel hurt by seeing her daughter crying her heart out. Seohyun just nodded weakly, trying to steady her breathing as she pull away from her mother's embrace. Dr Seo kneel infront of her as he take her daughter's hand in his. "Listen here, baby.."

 

 5 years ago..

:Ireland: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter