Chapter 32 (Last Time)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jihyo and Tzuyu's 'engagement', Nayeon left and went home before Mina did because if ever Mina comes home and found out that she's not there, she's dead. 

(Nayeon's house)

Nayeon:" Ahjumma, where's Mina? It's already 7 o'clock but she's still not here."

Maid 8:" Well, she called earlier and said that she'll be meeting someone. "

Nayeon:" Someone? What time did she call? "

Maid 8:" Around 11 o'clock maybe. She didn't tell me who she's going to meet but she said that person is really important to her so they really have to meet."

Nayeon:" Oh. But who can that be? Really important to her so... Momo? No? "

Maid 8:" I don't think so, darling. Momo was here earlier and she's also looking for Mina. She said her parents want to talk to her about business matters. But I told her that she's still not around so she left. "

Nayeon:" If she's not with Momo and she's not here, where would that girl be? Does she even know anyone else here in Korea except for us? "

The maid just looked at Nayeon but no, Mina doesn't  know anyone else aside from them and Sana.... 

After an hour of watching music shows, Nayeon recieved a phone call but it wasn't from Mina. 

(Nayeon picks up)

caller:" Nayeon, i forgot to tell you something earlier and I really think  you should know this."

Nayeon:" Woah, woah, woah, hang on. Why do you sound so serious, Byun Baekhyun? "

Baekhyun:" Yah! I'm Park Baekhyun now, ok? And I am serious so quit yanking around and listen. "

Nayeon:" Ok, ok. Park Baekhyun. (laughs)"

Baekhyun:" Why can't I have normal friends? (sigh)"

Nayeon:" Yah! I'm way more normal than D.O. and Momo. Those two are the worst. "

Baekhyun:" Well, can't argue with that. But here's the real deal. You have to listen, ok? And try to keep your cool. "

Nayeon:" Ok? But what is this about? "

Baekhyun:" Remember when you told Chanyeol you already found Mina?"

Nayeon:" Yeah. I can even remember how excited he looked like when I told him I'm going to introduce her to Mina. It was so funny. "

Baekhyun:" Yeah but here's the thing, Mina, I -I saw her not more than a week ago. And I'm sure it's her."

 Nayeon:" And so? "

Baekhyun:" I saw her in a hotel, Nayeon. "

Nayeon:" So what? Maybe that's where she stayed when she left."

Baekhyun:" Well, that's not the problem, ok. I- I saw her in that hotel with someone. And... they were kissing. "

For a moment, Nayeon was silent. She was still thinking about what and how she should react. 

Nayeon:" Pardon me but did you just say they were kissing? "

Baekhyun:" Yes. Nayeon, calm down. "

Nayeon:" And how are you so sure that she is Mina? I mean, she doesn't even know anyone here in Korea except for us."

Baekhyun:" Us and a certain Minatozaki Sana."

Nayeon:" What did you just say? "

Baekhyun:" I didn't want to jump into conclusions so I followed Sana until she came in to her room. I checked for the room number then asked the receptionist for the info of whoever was staying in that room. She said that the room I was talking about is actually occupied by a Japanese couple: Myoui Mina and Minatozaki Sana. I asked about their recent activities and she said that they would always call for room service to clean up their bed sheets and from what they know, their sheets were always drenched in . And figuring out what they've been doing from those information is a piece of cake. I don't know if you can handle this, Nayeon but I think you should ask Momo about Mina's past relationships especially with Sana. "

Nayeon didn't answer because she knows that there is clearly something odd about how the two communicates with each other ever since their dinner. 

Baekhyun:" Hello? Nabongs, you still there?"

Baekhyun heard sobs and whimpers from the other line so he decided to hang up. 

Baekhyun:" I know this is hard for you and I'm sorry but I really think you deserve to know that, Nayeon. Everything is going to be just fine, trust me. If she really loves you she won't hurt you but it's still your choice so choose wisely. "

(phone call ends)

Nayeon's maids heard cries from the living room so they rushed to Nayeon, asking her what was wrong but Nayeon didn't bother to answer them. She just kept on crying until there were no more tears to escape from her eyes. 

After a couple more hours, Nayeon was still silent. She didn't want to eat, sleep or even talk to anybody. She was clearly devastated from what Baekhyun told her but she can't blame him. Actually, she should be thankful Baekhyun told her about the hotel incident because if he didn't, she never would have known because it's clear that Mina has no intentions of telling her what happened. 

Oh. Speaking of the devil. Mina's here. It's already 11 o'clock and she just came home. 

Mina approached Nayeon and sits besids her, enveloping her with a hug. Mina was about to kiss the latter's cheeks when Nayeon broke free from the hug and moved a feet away from where Mina was sitting. 

Mina:" Hey, what's wrong? I just came home and you're already act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter