Attracted To Him

My Arranged Marriage With Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, I’m not really pleased to work with Suho but yeah..” Sun Ah said as she took a glance to Suho, smirking evily. Chanyeol nodded, while resting his head on his palms. Suho just pretended like he didn’t hear anything as he looking out through the window.

“How old are you, anyway?” Sehun asked, looking at Sun Ah casually. “I’m 20 years old now but I’ll be 20 this 25 December.” she nodded her head, smiling. “You’re younger than me by eight months! Hm but why did you become a manager even you’re younger than Suho hyung?” he tilted his head to the side in confusion.

Not long time later, the door was opened and Sun Ah peeked her head out to see who it was. As the boy entered the room, Sun Ah jumped in surprise. “Who are you?” he asked. Sun Ah immediately bowed her head, “I’m Lee Sun Ah, Suho's new personal manager.” she couldn’t make any eye contact with him. “Oh, I’m Kim Jong In or you can call me Kai.” he flashed a quick grin.

Kai walked pass her, she just stared at him as she blinked her eyes. His skin were sweet dark, his eyes were so y so she couldn’t stare at it too long. It was a fast introduction but Sun Ah was attracted to him in a few seconds. Is this a fate?

She back to living room and saw Kai sitting on the couch, laughing as Chanyeol make jokes. Sun Ah smiled automatically as Kai laugh. She sat beside Suho hesitately. “Hey, how many members in your group actually?” she whispered to Suho, just took a quick glance. “Twelve.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter