chapter one

The social Experiment

Jennie laid onto her bed in that small hostel she used to live for a while. Annoyed from work she cuddled into her blanket and sighed deep. She switched through the different chanels on the small tv since she found different types of advertising, annoying her even more. A new variety show was promoted on tv "The social experiment must be really lame." She mumbled. Actually she always switched but not this time, she game those advertisement a chance. She looked at that woman speaking in that ad. The woman had a sharp v line. Something people would say pretty in that country she moved to. Actually she thought about going back to new Zealand. She was here to find a part of her family but she couldn't find. Whatever. "We are looking for you. We still need some people entering that show. You have the chance to life in that luxury dorm and having a good time. But well you still have the chance. Come to our open auditions on Saturday, fill out the formulary and show us whu you are the best for that job." The woman in that tv said pointing into the camera. Jennie bit onto her lip and looked around. She lived in that room since month, but not alone. She used to live with some guests from that hostel. It wasn't about just the same nice people, they were changing. Since a week she lived with some rude guys. They came to the room late at night, as usual, totally drunken and sometimes having a lady with. At those times Jennie just tried to keep on sleeping, but yeah she couldn't. Jennie sighed and turned off the tv and tried to sleep. It took some hours and she still couldn't sleep. She pushed the pillow onto her face frowning. Suddenly the door was pushed open and one of those guys stumbled in and stumbled to his bed until he dropped on. He was followed by a woman. The woman wasn't really wearing anything. Jennie would title that as nothing, other people probably calling that a dress. After them another guy followed. The one hasn't any woman with. So he was stumbling to Jennie and dropped himself right next to her. "Sleep with me. Finally." He mumbled. Jennie smelled all the alcohol he drank that night, he blew it into her face. She got angry and pushed him off her bed. For sure he dropped onto the ground, even he was drunk he successfully pulled Jennie with him. Suddenly she laid on top of him. For sure that dirty guy smirked "finally." Jennie could already feel his crotch growing under her. She gasped and got up. She grabbed her bag where all her stuff was in. She never unpacked her things since she felt it wasn't too safe there. She grabbed her other packed bag and left that room just without saying anything. She smacked the door behind her closed. She frowned and walked down to the reception. "I need a new room Jisoo. I can't catch sleep with them in that room." Jennie growled. Jisoo just laughed "I'm sorry Jennie, but we don't have anything free at that moment nor next time. You have to arrange you with them." Jennie frowned even more and walked into that room where the workers changed in. There was a small couch but she accepted the fact about she couldn't sleep in her own room. She tried to make herself comfortable in that small place to sleep.

In the next day she woke up late. She slowly sat up and rubbed her head. Meanwhile she found Jisoo changing into her usual clothes. "Bye Jennie." She said and left. Jennie still not fully woken up but she decided to use the bathroom. She got herself ready and grabbed her bags walking to the reception. "Tell the boss, I quit." Then she walked out. She was annoyed and angry about that whole situation. Jennie walked down the street pulling her bag behind her. She rubbed her head and looked around. In that small supermarket she took place and ate some ramen outside. She actually didn't know where to go. Her eyes wandered back into that supermarket. There was a small tv as well and again that ad for the variety show. "Whatever." She looked through her money "still not enough for a flight." She mumbled. Then she grabbed her luggage and walked down the street. She walked around annoyed. She didn't know where to go or what to do. Then she walked over a big building. A lot of people were walking in and Jennie frowned. She got curious and stopped a girl who was about to walk in. "Hey. What is that for an event?" The girl looked at Jennie "It's the audition for the new show social experiment." Then the girl walked in. "Whatever." Jennie said under her breath and followed that girl. She grabbed one of that papers and looked around. She was thinking about sitting next to that girl she asked but then she saw her talking to a lot of other people. She wasn't in mood for any socialism so she sat next to a guy. She filled in the lines before she looked at that guy. Her eyes stayed at that tattoos all over her arm and chest. She bit quietly onto her lip. "What's wrong?" A real deep voice said. Jennie blinked and looked at that guy with tattoos she stared at. "No... just.. nice tattoos." She looked back at her papers keep on filling those lines.  After that she got a number and sat back next to that guy. It took hours until it was her turn so she kept on looking at the tattoo guy. He was handsome. Something different to the standard korean boy. "Well why are you here?" Jennie asked him. The guy looked up from his mobile phone at Jennie. "Well I'm from an underground band. My members thought it would be a good idea. Publicity and stuff." Jennie actually didn't expect the boy being that opened up. "What about you?" He asked. Jennie bit onto her lip "Well I was sleeping at a hostel... and right now I don't have any place.. so why not?" She chuckled lightly but he was already looking back at his Mobil phone. "What is your band called like?" She asked again. She wasn't suppose to just let him do his stuff. She was annoyed and she saw the past hours how terrible it was without knowing many people. The guy blinked and answered "B.A.P" "stands for?" Jennie added. "Best. Absolute. Perfect. That's what we are." The guy said laughing. Jennie laughed with him "you should show me some time your music." The man was called for his audition so he got up. But before he left he added "Bang Yongguk." "Kim Jennie." She smiled. "He is so cute." An enthusing voice said. It was the girl Jennie asked. "Do you know him?" She asked. Jennie shook her head "no I don't." She nodded gentle. B.a.p isn't famouse yet, but they will one day." The girl sighed. Jennie blinked and the girl looked at her "I'm Rose." She bowed lightly. Jennie bowed back and faked a smile "Jennie." She didn't like people fangirling. She never did such stuff. She leant back in her seat and sighed. She looked around and found small groups talking to each other.

It was finally her turn. She got up and grabbed her bags and walked into the audtition room. Four people sitting at a table, in front of them a camera and a cross on the ground. Jennie put her luggage aside and walked to the table and put her papers on. Then she walked to the cross. "Ok. Introduce yourself." A woman said. Jennie nodded quietly. "Hello. I'm Kim Jennie, 21 years old and right now I'm a waitress. I'm coming from New Zealand and I'm just here to visit my family." Jennie lied. Those people nodded quietly. "Why do you want to be part of the social experiment?" A man asked. Jennie observed the room before she looked back into the camera.  "Well I am the right person because I'm not the normal korean girl. I'm not that much into fangirling and pink fluffy stuff. This will make that living together much more interesting." "Ok thank you." Another woman said. Jennie nodded lightly grabbed her bag and left. 

"Hello Mr. Park, we wanted to let you know, you are accepted for the social experiment. Please be on time. Per e-mail you receive all the dates." Jimjn received a call. It didnt took long so he laid in his bed. He sighed and closed his eyes. "What was I just thinking?" He mumbled. His sister came into the room and he frowned "What have I done because of you." She blinked confused and sat beside him. "I move out tomorrow for that experiment." He growled. She just laughed loud "You told us, you saw a girl today, maybe you will see her some more time." Jimin rolled his eyes "I don't care about that girl. I don't want that. You said I won't be chosen." She kept on laughing "you should see it as chance, not punishment. It will be fun." His sister said. He got up and started to pack his things.