Little Nice Devil

Tdoongie Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Misun is taking care some of the kids and let Jaehee take care of Tzuyu since she said Tzuyu seems afraid of her. Jaehee tries not to be alone with Tzuyu since he often end up being bullied by her unconsciously.

"Ahjussi, ahjussi"

"Yes? Uh, i mean Tzuyu stop calling me that. I'm twenty two years old"

"You admit it yourself"

"Huh?"

"What did you say on your last sentence?"

"Twenty two years old"

"See, even the last part saying you're old"

"I'm not old, excuse you!"

"It's the same ahjussi"

"It's not"

"Why are you so childish?"

"What?"

"You are grown up man, act like one"

"W...What?!"

Jaehee look so speechless as Tzuyu walk away after she make him lost in an argument. Misun even for losing a battle with a kid like Tzuyu.

****

Sana skip happily as she follow Tzuyu behind her, Tzuyu keep glaring at her but Sana follow her still.

"Why do you keep following me?"

"I want a poppo"

"No"

Tzuyu walk again but this time she walk faster, Sana even need to run to catch her but she accidentally step on a small rock so she fall down and hurt her knee.

Tzuyu stop her walk and glance at Sana, she approach her and look at the scratch on Sana's knee. She wipe it before give a small peck on Sana's knee.

"There, there. The pain will go away"

"Tzuyu ah"

"What?"

"I think my lips is bleeding too"

Sana pucker her lips as she tries to flirt again, Tzuyu just stand up and leave the girl without saying much.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu"

****

Misun is busy counting the kids to make sure they are all out of the class to exercise. Jaehee is playing with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon so he seem not aware that Tzuyu is missing.

Tzuyu walk out of the kindergarten because she follow a cute puppy who seem lost. She walk behind the lost puppy to make sure it doesn't bump into something or being bullied by big dogs. She keep following the puppy who seem aware of her, since the puppy sometimes barking to her and wags its tail.

"Hey puppy, where is actually your home?"

She talk to the puppy as if she talk to people at the same age, the puppy just bark once in a while as they both keep walking.

"Toro"

Someone suddenly call the puppy and it barks happily. Tzuyu stop and glance at the girl who seem two times bigger than her.

"Oh, my. Toro, you bad puppy! Why did you run away like that?"

The puppy look sad as it is being held by his real owner. Tzuyu kick the girl knee for scolding Toro.

"Ouch. Yah, why did you kick me?"

"Bad owner"

"Huh?"

"If you don't want him, give it to me"

"No, Toro is mine"

"No, he just changed his name. Now he is Vader"

"What?"

"I just adopt him"

"Yah, i'm the real owner of him"

"But you scolded him"

"But i love him"

"No, i love him more"

"Hey, kid. You don't even know him that long"

"Do i need to know him long enough to love him?"

"Hmm, i don't know"

"If you don't want him just give Vader to me"

"This is Toro, and no i won't. I love him"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Take care of him more, or i will adopt him"

"....okay"

The girl hug Toro closely as she nods, being scolded by kid is something that she never imagined before. She chuckles softly and give Tzuyu a candy for bring Toro home.

"Here, for you"

"Are you bribing me?"

"Huh? Nope, not at all"

"Really?"

"Yes, this is just a thank you gift"

"Gift? This small?"

"Hey, can you appreciate it at least?"

"Hm...okay"

The girl in front of Tzuyu laugh as she see how serious Tzuyu is in front of her. She pats Toro's head and pats its paw.

"Hey puppy, if you happen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter