Finding Onew

Turning the wall flower into a gentleman

Today most of the boys were out or laying around the house doing nothing. Mir was out doing God knows what to some woman; Key was out with Jonghyun on a “get together”, and Taemin and Henry their own thing in the house while I tried to sleep. Finally getting into a good position which I could go to sleep in which was laying halfway under my bed I closed my eyes. Relaxing I suddenly heard a slamming sound coming from my room, and jumped from surprise which caused me to hit my face on the bed post. I let out a groan grabbing my injured face.

“Joon Onew’s missing I think he ran away again.” A sad voice said that sounded like it was on the verge off crying. I tried to quickly get from under the bed nearly hitting my head again. I jumped up from under my bed half scaring the boy and then ran up to him.

“What did you just say Henry?” I asked him rushed an in confusion. I thought we already discussed the decisions of leaving. ‘If he didn’t want to stay he could have left earlier why is he putting pain n us like this umm no mean poor Henry. If he did leave us it’s not like I would care I only care about the free cooking.’ Joon said trying to convince himself he had no feelings but associate feeling and completely ignoring the ping in his chest.

“Something sounds fishy here. Onew and I had a talk the other day he wouldn’t have left without a reason.” I told Henry whose face instantly brightened up at the thought that Onew didn’t deliberately leave him. ‘This kid he’s too cute I’m surprised he’s not in my position of fan girls with those looks. Maybe I got unlucky or something.’ Joon thought before letting out a sigh.

“Then we should find him before something bad happens.” Henry says dragging out of the house with unknown strength. I looked in surprise at the strength I never know he had. ‘Yah, this kids going to be a girls dream when he gets in his twenties.’ Joon though letting himself be dragged by Henry who didn’t notice his e like comment in his mind.

Henry and I walked around and looked everywhere before we came upon a decent clue. This old lady had told us that they saw the same exact girl being dragged while tied up with some mysterious figure going to the airport. Henry and I gasped in shock rushing towards the house we lived in. Noticing everyone was there we called a meeting.

“Everyone we seem to have a problem.” I stated catching everyone’s attention.

“It seems that Onew has been kidnapped Henry and I are going to Busan to get her back.” Hearing this everyone gasped in shock.

“Yah why are only you two going there’s more than you two you know.” Key said jumping up from the sofa.

“It’s because Henry’s the closest person to her he needs to go and I convinced him to come back once I can convince him again. Now if that’s all would you please excuse up.” I grabbed Henry’s hand quickly rushing out of the house ignoring the desperate screams of stop. Reaching the plane we got a ticket each to Busan. Getting on the plane it took about 4 hours to get there and all we saw was a snowy plane.

“Hyung we have to go now.” Henry said walking off while Joon followed. It was about fifteen minutes before Joon finally meet a piece of civilization in the deserted place. Carrying a heavily sleeping Henry Joon almost dropped him in surprise when a random girl suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Are you lost? Why are you out here in the cold? You could get sick follow me.” The girl said asking me questions as many questions as she could before dragging me off. Looking around in the house she drugged me into I made a mistake and knocked over a table causing many picture to scatter around. Picking them up I looked at it and noticed a few pictures of me in the stack. Getting creped out I put them up and slowly crept into the kitchen opening the door to notice the strange girl on the floor taking pictures of me.

“You” I mutter to her looking down. She looked up at me putting her hands to her sides while slowly getting up.

“It seems as though I have gotten caught.” The girl said to me walking forward backing me into the corner. “I have no other choice than.” She suddenly took back out her camera and I blocked my self thinking she would try to hit me and knock me out with it until I heard a camera snap.

“Hey give me that.” I said chasing the girl around the house to try and steal the camera back. I was almost successful until something slammed into my back causing me to look back while falling.

“What are you doing to Jinyoung.” The person asked me before looking at my face. Noticing a familiar voice say huh I look up to meet non other than the devil its self.