Making the deal

Turning the wall flower into a gentleman

It was a beautiful day. The birds were chirping, the bees were buzzing and there was- “What~!!!” Four boys screamed in unison, ruining the perfectly fine day.

“Yah, like I said, I can’t just keep this boarding school up while searching for my lover unless-.” The Ajumma said looking at her screen from the jet plane she was flying in. She paused for a while a thoughtful look coming on her face as she stayed quiet.

“Ajumma what do you want us to do we’ll do anything.” Said a handsome looking boy who was probably much more popular than any of the others in that room. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with him. It meant the world to them not to get kicked out on the streets at such an early age.

“Well~ Joon, I was thinking about asking for a favor.” The old women said a sinisterly to Joon a smirk accompanying  it making her ageless face look like an evil witch Her sons face also got a mixture of excitement once he saw that look on her face. This meant that nothing good was coming out of it for the four boys.

“Mama you couldn’t mean that right.” Said her son looking at his mother with a happy expression. Everyone stared at the two in confusion trying to figure out what they were getting at.

“Yah, you know it Henry. You, Joon, Mir, Key, and Taemin are all going to turn my nephew Jinki into the perfect gentleman. If you are able to complete that tasked then I’d let you all go free of my taxes.” The Ajumma said a big smile coming upon her face. Hearing about a free rent Joon jumped up from his seat on the chair and bounded up to the TV.

“Ajumma we’ll take it.” Joon said a big grin coming upon his face. The two of the four boys Jumped up and crowded Joon trying to shut him up while the other one went up face to face with the Ajumma. 'Stupid babo doesn’t know how to make any deals all'.The rather diva-ish male said throwing a quick glare at Joon.

“Joon be quiet you can’t just take a deal without finding out the consequences, you wouldn’t know what you would get into.” The boy calmly said to the other named Joon who just rolled his eyes. At that motion the talking boy wanted to slap Joon in his face for ignoring and disrespecting him, but reframed.

“Kibum-shi there is nothing to worry about if you have any questions asked Henry and i'l-“ Just as the Ajumma was about to finish her sentence the power suddenly started acting up cutting the lights off and turning the TV screen into a big frizz. Not worrying about it the boy Joon just walked up to the TV and kicked the stand in frustration.

“Yah, stupid cable going off at the most crucial of times.” They boy angrily screamed being cut off by a loud thundering sound and the room mysteriously got even darker. Getting creped out Joon went back to the other four boys who was huddled together in fright. Suddenly there was a loud bang and everyone turned to the window screaming in shock and fright. There in the window was a pale like body standing trying to scratch his way inside with a frightening face.

“OMO, was that a ghost?” A pretty looking boy said with a scared facial expression. The other boys looked at him as if he was a fool.

“Don’t be an idiot Taemin ghost doesn’t exist.” Said the last person to talk out of the boy supposedly named Mir. Taemin glared at him but lessened it when he was stared back at. Suddenly we heard another bang and the ghost was once again trying to get into our house while scratching the window down. Henry got up and walked to the window hesitantly trying to find out who it was.

“Henry don’t go it could be one of Joon’s stalker fans.” Mir screamed to Henry causing both a glare from Joon and an amused smirk from Key. Taemin just got more horrified at this even jumping up to stop Henry successfully I might add.

“Taemin, what the hell was that for?” Henry growled at the boy looking for a reason to being jumped.

“I just didn’t want you to get mutualized by a Joon fan girl.” Taemin said his eyes watering up. Henry sighed and patted Taemin’s head and forgave him. It was a perfect and calm atmosphere nobody even paid attention to the scary person at the window anymore until another loud bang was heard killing half the boys with fright both figuratively and literally. There in the middle of the room was the crazed person from the window who had just broken in. Instantly seeing them the said person ran up the stairs without a world.

“What the hell was that thing?” Key said in complete shock at what happened. Joon being Joon ran just ran up the stairs without thinking follow the uninvited guest to one of the vacant in the house. Opening the door to the room he was greeted to the site of the most creepiest thing ever. There were spider webs everywhere, a witch’s cauldron on the corner of the room, and glass bottles with eye ball and brains in them. But the creepiest thing of all was said ghost boy were putting up a skeleton and two anatomical figures humming a happy tune with a smile. Joon stared at the human in confusion and slight disgust.

“Who would be happy in that room I’d drive me crazed?” Joon muttered to himself turning around when he heard someone softly calling his name. There running up to him was Mir. Joon looked at him with a bored look turning away.

“Joon,~” The boy wined trying to gain back his attention. He continued to look through the room. This continued to go on for five minutes before Joon finally had gotten sick Mir calling him, and grounded at a not so nice ‘what’ to the other boy.

“Well, Key said to capture the beast and bring him here.” Mir said smiling up at him then running back down the stair to the others. Joon thought for a while trying to figure out how the hell he could do it. Not coming up with a reasonable idea he just choose force. Once opening the door quietly so not to be heard and seen he walked up to the boy before grabbing him by the waist, and dragged him away. Said boy tried to break free of Joon not taking this type of capturing to well. Finally reaching the bottom Joon dragged the boy to the chair before roping him to it.

“Now Henry what are we going to do with this boy.” Joon said to Henry looking at him for answers.

“I really don’t know Joon. My type of self-cleansing isn’t exactly gentlemanly I don’t even know the meaning of turning him into a gentleman is.” Henry said earning an amen from Joon who gave Henry a high five. Key just rolled his eyes at the two.

“Stupid dirty babo’s God. All you have to do is teach him manners and make him look clean and more handsome.” Key said to them in a very arrogant air. Joon just went up to the boy face looking at it.

“How the hell am I supposed to fix him he’s in horrible condition?”  Joon said getting in the poor boys face. Said boys eyes got wider and started muttering uncomprehend able things.

“Hey are you okay.” Joon asked the boy feeling his head if he was sick since he was practically a sweaty mess. For Joon account that was the worst idea he could ever have made because after that the boy had head butted him in knocking him onto the floor.

“What the hell was that for you ugly babo.” At hearing what Joon said the boy looked up from where he was staring and faced Joon with a killer expression. Everyone in the room gulped at what was going on.

“Yeah that’s right I said it you ugly, ugly, ugly, baboooooo~.” Joon said to the boy standing up without any kind of fright in neither expression nor voice. Suddenly there was a loud boom making the power come off for a second time this day. Everyone looked to see Onew’s reaction and it wasn’t a good reaction for Joon. Onew had somehow gotten the strength to break through the ropes and was now coming towards Joon.

“You are going to pay.” Onew said in a freaky voice. Joon stood there holding his ground all anybody could thing was Joon was now a dead man. Running up to Joon, Onew landed a perfect punch to the boy’s stomach causing him to fly to the wall and fall down on the floor. After though Onew then ran back upstairs into his room his black hood flying around with him.

“What the hell just happened?” Key commented looking at a seriously hurt Joon and back at the now messy house.

“Onew got angry and it created a storm.” Taemin answer Key’s question with a scared to death expression. Henry and Key just stared at the mess that Onew had just created.

“No you should be asking what the hell was he mumbling about?” Joon said in a painful voice grabbing his back. Everyone else just looked at him thinking he was a complete idiot.

“I think he was mumbling about our faces.” Mir said to Joon with a smile on his face. Everyone looked at Mir  in confusion trying to figure out what he meant by our faces.