oh hell no you aren't a ghost!!!

ghostly friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘you’re my forever boy, you’re my forever boy, you’re myyy forever boy, you’re my for-ever-boy’

Donghyuck woke up with the sound of his alarm and reached out to his phone to swipe the “X” to right or left. It wasn’t a song to set up as the morning alarm to be honest cause it wasn’t too hardcore to wake someone up from their sleep but donghyuck loved this song cause it was reminding him mark so he chose that song to hear every morning at 7am. Cause hey if you’re gonna wake up every morning just to go to hell a.k.a school at least you gotta wake up with a reminder of your long time crush’s smile in your mind right ?

He sighed and got out of the bed. He didn’t know why but he just had a weird feeling in his heart today. Maybe today was the day he was gonna confess to mark his undying love finally ? nah donghyuck wasn’t that brave. Yet. He could confess to mark at the last day of school right ? he just gotta wait two more years so he can confess mark at the day they will see each other for the last time so he won’t be have to look down at the floor when he see mark in class after he confessed and got rejected. Cause he was pretty sure that he was gonna get rejected. Cause mark was so amazing. And straight. Very straight in that case cause there were girls all around and over him all the time. He was calling all those girls his close friends but come on since when friends kiss each other on the cheek every morning ? he and chenle were also close but they didn’t do anything like that. Every god damn morning. So donghyuck was pretty sure mark and herin was a thing already and he had no chance with mark. But he still couldn’t stop himself from smiling like an idiot whenever mark smiled at him sweetly and said “good morning hyuckkie”. It was just a stupid high school crush really. But donghyuck still loved mark a lot. A lot lot lot.

He was gonna turn on the lights but they themselves…o…kay ? to be honest donghyuck got used to things like this thanks to all of the weird things that happened in his room this last four weeks. Lights were turning on and off by themselves, things in the room going to different places, his books’ pages getting marked like someone was reading them and didn’t want to forget the page they left and many more things like that. “maybe there is a ghost in your room ??” said chenle once but donghyuck said he was probably seeing things cause he was so tired all the time and had sleeping problems so it was just an effect of them. They had been living in that house for so long for god’s sake there was no way there could be a ghost or anything like that. But chenle was still saying he would never go to donghyuck’s house even though he had great video games. “cause I’m too young and too cool to die”

Ugh he really didn’t want to go to school today. He just felt really bad. And not just because tomorrow was mark’s birthday and mark was gonna give his birthday invitation cards to everyone today and donghyuck was sure he wasn’t gonna get one and he was gonna be so sad all day because of that. So he just wanted to stay at home and be sad at where he feels the most comfortable. In his room. He was about to change his clothes when someone knocked on his door.

“donghyuck dear are you awake ?”

“yes mom”

“oh good. I just got a message from your teacher. You don’t have school today so you can go back to sleep. I know you couldn’t sleep well last night.”

“really ? we don’t have school today ? but they didn’t tell us anything.”

“maybe something happened just now and they thought the students are still sleeping at this hour ?”

“oh that might be that yeah”

“anyway today is your free day so go back to sleep dear. Your body needs sleep .”

“okay mom thank you”

“love you night night”

Donghyuck thanked god for hearing his wish and went back to sleep. But he didn’t know what he was gonna wake up after a few hours…

 

“hmm hmm hmm. Hmmm hmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmmm”

Donghyuck woke up to a soft humming of a kind of a deep voice. At first he thought it was his dad. But then he listened more carefully and oh hell no it wasn’t his dad’s voice. He shot his eyes open in the speed of light and saw a cute boy sitting on his study table, looking at him with a scaryly sweet smile.

“who the hell are you ?”

The boy’s smile faded and he frowned with a judging look in his eyes.

“is this how you welcome me really ? I mean I had seen worse moments of you but you had never been that rude to anyone like that before. What happened to the sweet sweet donghyuck who cuddles at his teddy bear every night ? and why you even have a teddy bear at the age sixteen for the love of god ?”

“okay look I don’t know who you are but you seem like a god damn stalker and I don’t have time for people like tha-“

Jaemin laughed loudly and put his hand in front of his mouth to hide it kindly “people ? humans you mean ? it’s nice to know you don’t have time for them. I’m not one of them anyway”

“what the hel-“

“I’m a ghost. Your room’s ghost if you wanna call it like that since I had been here for so long. But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter