Bonus

I'm Here for You

“Jun! Sunmi!” 

Silence. 

Baekhyun frowned when he didn’t get any response from his two-fluff ball of sunshine. Sunmi, the new addition to the family had brought so many joys in their humble pad. Apparently, a year after their marriage, Chanyeol caught a glimpse of Baekhyun scrolling through some articles about babies. 

 

“Baek, I want to ask you something and I hope you’ll answer it honestly,” Chanyeol said one night, as they were cuddling under the soft fluffy blanket before going to sleep. 

Baekhyun hummed as he closed his eyes, cherishing Chanyeol’s sweet peck all over his face. 

“Do you want a baby?” 

Baekhyun pried his eyes wide open and stared at Chanyeol in disbelief. He smiled for a moment but then he looked down, ignoring Chanyeol’s gaze. Chanyeol frown and lifted Baekhyun’s chin to make the latter look at him. 

“Baekhyun? Are you okay?” 

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and sighed when he saw the look in Chanyeol’s eyes. 

“I’m sorry Chanyeol. I can’t give you a baby,” Baekhyun muttered softly. 

Chanyeol chuckled and pulled Baekhyun closer for a hug. 

“Sweetheart, what are you sorry for? Do I need to remind you, how much I love you?” 

His joke was not working when he heard soft sniffle from Baekhyun. He pulled back and saw Baekhyun’s teary eyes. 

“Baek, why are you crying?” 

Baekhyun just shook his head and tried his best to stop himself from crying but Chanyeol comforting hand that was rubbing his back gently made him lose and he cried.

“I...I w-want a b-baby. Bu-but, Chanyeol..” 

“It’s not impossible Baek. And I kind of feel that this topic might rise one day so, I may or may not look around the internet and guess what Baek,” Chanyeol stopped and pushed himself of the bed to get something from the file in the drawer. 

Baekhyun slowly shifted his position and sat on the center of the bed while wiping his remaining tears. Chanyeol came back with a couple of papers in his hand and gave it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun through his blurry eyes, read the content of the papers. He gawked in surprised and looked at Chanyeol. 

“Chanyeol, wh-” 

“Ji Sunmi, a year and 3 months, currently staying with the family neighbor, lost her parents in an accident and apparently they are searching for a family to adopt her. I contact the number and they said that no one had contacted them to adopt her yet. Baek, I wanted to discuss with you first and I kind of ask them for time and they say that they will give us a week to make decision. And if we refused, Sunmi will be send to the authority,” Chanyeol explained as he slowly climbed on the bed to sit next to Baekhyun. 

“She’s so pretty,” Baekhyun commented as he caressed the picture of the baby gently. 

“What do you say, Baek?” Chanyeol whispered softly as he placed his chin on Baekhyun’s left shoulder. 

Baekhyun smiled and turn to give Chanyeol a kiss on the lips. “I would love to.” 

 


Baekhyun sighed as he placed the grocery items on the kitchen island before walking to Jun’s room. 

“Jun?” 

The bed was neatly done and there’s no sign of Jun playing in the room as the toys were still in the box and everything were in place. Baekhyun then went to look in Sunmi’s room and smiled when he saw the bright pink colored room. 

“Chanyeol, don’t you think this color is too..bright?” Baekhyun asked as they were preparing to paint Sunmi’s room. 

Chanyeol smiled widely and shook his head. “No matter how bright the color is, Sunmi will be brighter than all the color in the world.”

“Ne, appa! This color is sooo pretty. Can we color the wall now?” Jun asked as he jutted his lips out. 

Baekhyun chuckled and peck Jun’s cheek. “Let’s do this.” 


Baekhyun closed the door and headed to the master bedroom. A wide grin appeared on his face as he saw the beautiful sight of his giant husband still sleeping with their two angels on the huge bed. Jun had his face buried in the crook of Chanyeol’s neck, Sunmi was placed securely on Chanyeol’s chest while Chanyeol had his two arms wrapped around their two angels. He was pretty sure that when he left, Chanyeol was the only one on their bed.  

Slowly, Baekhyun took out his phone and capture the precious moment. After he deemed that there was more than enough picture, Baekhyun gently closed the door and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 

Baekhyun was humming to a soft tune as he was stirring the almost cooked meat stew. 

“Appa?” 

Baekhyun turned to look at Jun who was standing with his fluffy bed hair and his cute polka dot pajamas. 

“Morning, sweetie,” Baekhyun said as he turned off the stove and met Jun halfway. 

Jun, although he was a big brother now, he still had this affectionate side of him whenever he was alone with Baekhyun or Chanyeol. 

Jun wrapped his tiny arms around Baekhyun’s waist and snuggled on Baekhyun’s stomach. Baekhyun chuckled at the cute action and gently Jun’s hair before leaning down to peck his temple. 

“Is daddy and Sunmi still asleep?” Baekhyun asked as he led Jun to sit at the dining table. 

“Yup. I have tummy ache,” Jun pouted and placed his hand on his tummy. 

“Are you okay now? Is it still hurt?” Baekhyun had a worried look on his face as he lifted Jun’s shirt to caress the tummy area. 

Jun chuckled at the ticklish sensation and shook his head. 

“No, no. Daddy help me then we went to sleep on appa and daddy’s bed! Then Sunmi cried, so daddy took her, and we sleep together. But I’m sad because appa is not there,” Jun muttered the last part quietly. 

Baekhyun felt his heart was doing all sorts of circus events when he heard Jun’s words. He didn’t know what he had done is his past life to get such a wonderful person to be his husband and gifted with two wonderful children who he adored so much. 

“Sorry, baby. I went to the grocery store. And I cook your favorite stew today~” Baekhyun smiled when he saw Jun’s face lighten up. 

“Go and wake your daddy and Sunmi but make sure you wake them up softly, okay?” 

Jun nodded his head, and with his little feet he ran towards the master bedroom. 

Baekhyun was looking through the cabinet to find the soup bowl when a strong toned arm wrapped around his petite waist. A small smile manages to creep on Baekhyun’s flushed face. 


“Morning,” Baekhyun muttered when he felt a butterfly kisses on his neck. 


“Morning babe,” Chanyeol whispered softly as he kisses Baekhyun’s flushed earlobe.

The breakfast was calming, even Sunmi who was a nagger, behave as Baekhyun fed her.

 


“Taeoh! Be careful.”

Baekhyun chuckled when Kyungsoo huffed and shook his head. 

“Kyungie, calm down. They are kids, let them play. Chanyeol and Jongin are with them,” Baekhyun said as he pulled Kyungsoo along with him and urged the doe eyed boy to sit at the table in the Park’s backyard. 

“Sometimes I wish he was a baby again,” Kyungsoo pouted as he looked at his 4 years old son playing tag with Jongin and Jun while Chanyeol, with Sunmi in his arms, sneakily blocking Jongin’s way so Taeoh can catch his father. 

“Daddy! You’re it!” Taeoh cheered loudly and ran away dragging Jun along with him. 

“That’s not fair. Hyung! How could you?” 

“What? I’m just standing here, playing with my beautiful daughter and then you came and ruin our moment. Isn’t that right, baby? Uncle Kai is a bad guy, right?” 

Chanyeol playfully teased Kai and Sunmi babbled in response to whatever Chanyeol said. Kai rolled his eyes and made his way to Taeoh who was already planning to climb the tree. 

“Yeah, me too. Seeing them growing up made me feel sad. One day they will grow up, get married and leave me,” Baekhyun said as he sadly looks at Jun who was laughing so hard when Chanyeol and Sunmi tickle him.

Jongin had finally proposed to Kyungsoo three months ago and two months later, the two were happily married. The tanned boy was so sweet as he prepared an adoption letter as a gift to Kyungsoo a month after their marriage. 

Apparently, they had discussed about building a family and Kyungsoo was so touch on how the younger was listening attentively to him babbling about adopting a child even before their marriage and was more touch that Jongin remember every bit of it. 

“I’m happy with how things turn out to be,” Kyungsoo smile and shook his head when Jongin chased Taeoh around. 

Baekhyun nodded in agreement. Having Chanyeol, Jun and Sunmi in his life was more than anything he could wish for and he wouldn’t exchange it for anything.