울지 말아요

Where are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BEST READ WHEN LISTENING TO THIS ON LOOP;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inmjXMnmdJ4

Why is it that the one who initiates the break up is the one who suffers most? Eli, Do you hate me? I'm sorry I let you go.

"Excuse me sir? " Sungwoon's train of thought was halted by the waiter's silloutte "Sir you've drank alot and I'm not allowed to serve you more booze. Do you want me to call you a cab sir?"

Sungwoon waved the waiter away like always and started to collect his things and heading outside. Once outside he tried to walk straightly despite being flat out drunk  and put on his earphones. It was 2 in the morning, only a handful of people were outside. Sungwoon walked aimlessly finding himself outside her house. He's always found himself there whenever he gets drunk.

Elina. I'm sorry. I love you. He was about to press the doorbell when the front door opened, He hid behind the stone column of Elina's gate completely blocing her from seeing him. He remembered everything;

It was spring 2013 he first saw her at the new school he attended. She was just so friendly and unpredictable. Standing only 4'8 with a doll-like face no one would guess that she's a fighter for justice. She often get cuts and bruises from fighting bullies and in one of those days she met Sungwoon the nurse's assistant in the infirmary as he was the one who attended to her bruises. From then on a friendship bloomed and then turned into a lovely relationship.

He also remembered the time he saved her;

Elina never stopped fighting for others even though Sungwoon was against it. One day he received a text from Elina 

"I love you, remember that" 

Something must've went wrong. She never expresses her love through text as it is a "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter