Chapter 1: Hyung Knows Best

Romance is Over (로맨스는 끝낫다)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of clicking of the mouse and typing on the keyboard can be heard around his room. This is how he's normal weekend day, always spent on his computer. Communicating his 'virtual boyfriend' as what his hyungs says.

 

"Honey, your hyung is home! He's looking for you." He heard his mother shout outside of his room.

 

Typing a quick 'Hyung's home. Gtg, brb soon♥' then click sent, he immediately go downstairs to greet his hyung.

 

"Hyoggie!" His hyung said as soon as he set his foot on their spacious living room. "I missed you."

 

"I miss you more hyung!" He said between their tight hugs.

 

It's normal for the both of them to miss each other because they were very close. Insuperable as what their parents said. His hyung was now living outside their town, working as a nurse on a prestigious hospital that's why they rarely see each other. 

 

"How are you?" His hyung asked as soon as they parted from the hug. 

 

"School is killing me hyung. I don't know how to survive anymore." He shared his agony.

 

"That's life Hyoggie, school is never been easy." Assured his hyung.

 

"Have some tea boys, I know you had a lots of things to catch up." Interrupted their mother, setting a warm tea on the center table.

 

They both grabbed their cups, taking a sip of the warm camomile tea. This is what Sanghyuk missed, a comfortable silence with the presence of his hyung. He barely experienced this thing now because of his hyung's work.

 

"I heard from them that you have a boyfriend." His hyung broke the silence, placing his cup of tea above his knee.

 

"Who told you that?" He said annoyed, he was still planning to whether tell his brother or not but his plan was ruined. "Is this why you suddenly went home?"

 

"Of course, I want to know about your boyfriend Hyoggie."

 

Sanghyuk sighed, he knows he can't hide anything from his hyung.

 

"I don't know his real name yet." He blurted.

 

"What?" His hyung sound surprised. "How come?"

 

"I only know him through chat." He said, looking up to the unpleased face of his hyung. "His a good man hyung, I swear!" He defended.

 

"How can you be sure when you didn't met him in person? Hyoggie, I told you not to trust anyone!? And now you claimed that man as your boyfriend!? You don't even know his name!" His hyung said astonished, he was pacing back and forth around the living room.

 

"Hyung but h--" He tried to reason when their mother suddenly appeared from the kitchen.

 

"What's with the shouting Hakyeon and Sanghyuk!?" Their mother angrily asked. Their mother always hated outdoor voices, especially when its Hakyeon's loud shrieky voice.

 

"Nothing mom! Hyung got excited." Sanghyuk beat his brother to tell the truth. "We're sorry mom, we'll continue talking to my room now. R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter