Baby Tiger

Baby Tiger

"Yaa! Kang Seulgi!  "

"Uh?  "

"Come here for second, " 

"Wae~? I'm busy with this tae, " Seulgi answers while pointing to the painting in front of her. 

"Aish, it can wait, come on, come on, " 

The girl with a cute bun sighed. Then she get up from her seat and walk to taehyung seat. With cute smile, taehyung already waiting her. Seulgi can't hide her smile looking at taehyung so childlike image. 

"What? What? " She said playfully. 

Taehyung pointing to the canvas in front of him, the one he should paint to finish their homework for tomorrow. 

"Uh? You already finish it?" Asked Seulgi, amazed. "What are you drawing? " Added her excitedly while looking at Taehyung work. 

In front of her, there is a cute little baby tiger. The baby tiger is sleeping cutely surrounded by a clear blue sky and a green grass. It looks so cute. 

"Waaaoowww, it is so cute, tae, Hahaha " Said Seulgi amazed. She stared at taehyung works for a moment while looking at his and the colour. Then, she realized something. 

"Uh, wait a minute. " She said, while change her stare to the boy in front of her. "The teacher said we should draw based of the theme given. And it was the most precious thing you willing to protect. Are you even have a tiger? A baby tiger in your home? " Asked Seulgi innocently. 

Taehyung laughing so hard hearing this. He knows that sometimes seulgi can be so innocent. But that's what make her so charming. That cuteness, but sometimes she can change 180 degree when in her craft. He likes that gap between her. 

Slowly, smoothly, he points the baby tiger in the painting and then point to the girl in front of him. When she still looks puzzled, he replay it again with a smile in his face. His face said 'come on, get it, don't pretend you don't know what I mean'. 

"Ah, is that me? You think I'm a baby tiger? " She finally said. "Hahahaha, whaaat~Do I really look like that? Everyone said I'm a bear. And isn't baby tiger is your nickname? " 

"No, you are a baby tiger. Look, " he said while pointing to his painting, "Isn't it the same? Look closely,  " 

Seulgi stared more closely and finally nodded, "Hehe, I guess I'm, " she said cutely. "Aah, I'm proud of you!! It's so rare to you finishing your homework in the exact time. But please, wait for me for a moment. My painting is not finished yet. "

"Okay, just go finish your work. I'm not gonna leave you, rest assured, "

"Hehe, thank you~" she said cutely while back to her seat. 

Taehyung eyes keep looking at Seulgi. He has been in love with her for a while now. He even decided to join this after club school because this is the only way he can being close with her. Because unfortunately they are in different class. But seulgi is so hard to read sometimes. He can't really tell how her feeling for him. Eventhough Taehyung already done the most obvious things like that, she still don't understand. Or do she understands and just want to avoid it? Or she just really dense? Ah, taehyung can't really tell. 

"Aaah, finally, finish!! " Seulgi said excitedly a few minutes later. "Thank you for waiting, let's go home now, " said Seulgi with a bright smile. 

Looking at that smile making taehyung losing all of his senses. He just let out a small okay and willingly get dragged by seulgi. He forgot to asked her what is her painting about. And that is the bad move from him beacuse apparently Seulgi drawing a tiger in her canvas. A big and beautiful tiger. 

 

The end.