Chapter 1

Lollipop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Lollipop Wisher

Yongguk look at the small notes that his received with lollipop, the handwriting is so pretty and neat. He put every small note his received particular his secret admire or should his call lollipop wisher and keep it in his locker. Yongguk feel everyday going to be good day as long as his read one small note. Yongguk smiling until a book smack his head, “Ouch~” Yongguk look who is the person just hit him and it turn out to be bestfriend named Jung Daehyun, “Are your mind is not function well?” Yongguk sigh, “No” Yongguk close his locker and lay his back on the locker.

“Then why you smiling alone just now, it’s creepy me out” Daehyun show his scared expression. Yongguk sigh, “I just having my good mood day” Daehyun laughs so hard, “Yeahyy very good day” Yongguk shake his head then make his way to class.

Daehyun and Yongguk went to class, “Yay, you still thinking about lollipop wisher?” Yongguk nods, they both take their sit, “I heard some of the student said that one of our schoolmates came from family that doing candy business, handmade candy, they even have their own shop” Yongguk try his hard to process the words, “are you making this?” Daehyun shake his head, “I heard it from Youngjae because he used to bought me 3 different candy for our anniversary” “What the shop name?” Daehyun slowly giggle, “I don’t remember” Yongguk sigh.

After school, Yongguk went to his locker and the first things his saw was a lollipop been stick onto his locker, his take the lollipop and his open the small note first.

‘Good luck for your upcoming performance’ Yongguk at the lollipop, “if youngjae used to visit the handmade shop, maybe he know how the lollipop look like” Yongguk put the lollipop inside his beg, his make the decision to investigate the owner of the handmade lollipop.

The next morning, the first things Yongguk do when his arrived at his school is checking the locker, as his expected, there will be another different but today was different, his received a packed of chocolate crackle cookies, his read the small note, “eat each cookies and make a wish because a dream is a wish your heart makes” Yongguk giggle, ‘I wish I could meet you soon’.

“Youngjae! Youngjae Youngjae” Youngjae look around and saw his cousin run to him with his gummy smile, “Woahh look who come? Our gummy yongguk, what you need?” Yongguk take out his lollipop from yesterday and the chocolate crackle cookies, “Do you recognize this ?’ Youngjae look the cookies and the lollipop.

 “I remembered this one, this is called chocolate wish cookies, but this-” Youngjae point to the lollipop, “I don’t know, why?” Yongguk pout, show how much his disappointed, “it’s this about lollipop mystery wisher that Daehyun talk about?” Yongguk sigh and then nods, Youngjae giggle, “Woahh I can see how much this secret admire can make you smile like an idiot for whole day” Youngjae grab the lollipop from Yongguk, “But for your information, I'm not the only one buy candy from that shop, I heard the divaboo named Boo Seungkwan went to the shop even Takada kenta” Yongguk thinking who the hell is Youngjae talking about, “Boo Seungkwan our junior and Takada kenta your classmate, don’t tell me you don’t remember them, Seungkwan used to performance vocal with me and Takada Kenta alongside with his dance group called JBJ” Youngjae sigh as he could see his cousin try to remember slowly, “Okay how about Ha sungwoon?” Yongguk rub his back neck, “ohh it’s the smaller boy who is vocal team with you? The one that relationship with Kang Daniel ?” Youngjae sigh and nods, “finally, yess!”

“But what wrong with them?”

“Boo Seungkwan is the one who recommend me the candy shop and Takada kenta used to buy this chocolate cookies as the birthday gift for his boyfriend named Kim Donghan and Ha Sungwoon , his used to buy a fruit gummy candy” Youngjae once again sigh after long explanation. “You could find them everywhere in this school” Yongguk nods.

“Okay thank you for the good speech, bye” Yongguk walk away.

“Did he just walk away?” Youngjae scoff

On recess time, Yongguk look around the school to find the 3 students that Youngjae mention, then he remembered that vocal room is near  with hip hop room, he went to the vocal room, slowly knocking the door, his wait for second, before his could k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter