Party (2)

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shots here, shots there. Snacks here, snacks there. Disco here, disco there. Isn't there anything better to do?

I lazily sipped on my drink, playing with the straw while doing so when I saw a silhouette out in the balcony. I went to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Jellal-san wearing a formal suit and tie.

"Jellal-san! What are you doing here?! Oh excuse Juvia's manners. Come eat with us. There's plenty of food inside." I tried to lead him to a table filled with food when he didn't move.

"Oh no that's alright. Besides, I came here for...something else. Anyways, I'm in a hurry. Could you please give this to Erza?" He handed me a red rose with a folded paper clipped around its stem. And there's a number 3 sign on it.

"What for?"

"Just...give it to her. Soon, she'll come looking for that rose. When that time comes, please give it to her. You would be a very big help. Well then, thanks ahead Juvia." And with that, he left.

A minute after, I saw Erza-san walk towards me. Well, that was fast.

"Juvia is that rose...?"

"Rose 3." I gave the rose to her. She opened the folded paper and her brows arched into confusion.

"Say, what is this all about Erza-san?"

"I don't know myself. A while ago, just after dinner, there was a man who gave me a red rose with a number 1. In the letter says: 

Lovely as the day, mysterious as the night;

Beautiful blossom, turn to your right.

Then exactly when I turned right, there was a girl who gave me another red rose that says number 2. The letter says,

Innocent fay, so daring and free;

This game we'll play, look for number 3.

And that's about it."

I look at the notes suspiciously. I didn't know Jellal-san was this peotic. And judging from his actions, he's planning something. I look at Erza-san who was so confused with the letter. I hope he can make her happy.

"Erza-san, what does the 3rd rose say?"

"Hm. It says, 

The moon shining bright, its rays beaming crystals;

Befriend that radiant light, let it lead you to a trail of petals.

That's it."

I am loving this peom strategy. How sweet. All the guys in the world should act like Jellal-san, then they won't have to worry about getting rejected.

"So what are you waiting for! Mr. Poet is waiting for you!" I said, eagerly pushing her to the side of the balcony where there are scattered rose petals on the stairs going down. This is where Jellal-san passed through a while ago.

"B-but Juvia! I don't even know who gave me these roses! What if he's just some romantic psycho!"

Okay, that made me laugh so hard. Jellal-san is gonna love what Erza-san had said about him. Her words are so...creative. Okay, back to the point.

"No! I promise he's not a romantic psycho! Believe me. You'll like it!" 

I heard her sigh. "Alright, alright. I'm going. This better be good." Then she left, following the trail of petals.

I smiled at her. I know she only gave up because it was the first time that she saw me really happy in such a long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter