Don't tell the hyungs

Don't tell the hyungs

 

 

Some of Jeongguk's thoghts went too far at times, so he had to stop himself very often, but who could blame him? It was Min Yoongi, he had all the right to think whatever he wanted to; it wasn't like Yoongi could read his mind. With that he sighed contently, again focusing on the screen, doe eyes widening at the scene unfolding on the screen.

He gulped thickly as the camera zoomed in, only making it harder for the brunette since he could see Yoongi's face closer, a slight layer of sweat covering Yoongi's forehead, revealed after Yoongi had  his hair in an admittedly hot way that Jeongguk couldn't quite deal with. Shifting uncomfortably, he tried to not let a noise escape his lips because, heck, would that be an embarrassing accident if one of his band members walked in and saw him sitting like that, almost squealing, so he remained calm, trying to breathe as Yoongi winked at the camera now;making Jeongguk's eyes widen more, if even possible and lips part to gasp for air. He was unsure if it was the loud music coming from his earphones or his loud heartbeat, feeling like his heart was about to explode anytime soon if he saw Yoongi winking in such a cocky way. Little did he know that Yoongi had walked into the living room, eyeing Jeongguk and wondering what on earth the younger one had been watching that had him gasp for air. Don't get Yoongi wrong, he is someone who doesn't miss a chance to tease the younger one, but he himself couldn't explain why he liked it even though he had to admit that the confused look, those prying, but nervous eyes and the blush that  coloured Jeongguk's cheeks whenever Yoongi spoke to him, was pretty cute. He leaned at the door which lead into the living room, silently watching Jeongguk, his reactions left Yoongi in pure confusion since the younger one sat there and repeatedly gasped for air and just as Yoongi was about to approach him, he heard this noise escaping Jeongguk's lips. A sigh, well not really, more like a quiet, innocent and desperate whine that made Yoongi gnaw on his bottom lip, hesitantly walking over to Jeongguk.

He wanted to make the other sound like that.

Oh boy, little did he know that he actually was the only reason behind that sound and Jeongguk's behaviour.

 

"Enjoying it?"

The sudden deep voice of Yoongi made Jeongguk flinch,a conspicuous blush creeping up his neck and spreading over his cheeks as he quickly locked his phone, the screen turning black in seconds before looking up at Yoongi who was standing right infront of him. Having Yoongi close in real life now, definetly wasn't the same as watching him on screen.

"I-It's okay I g-guess"  replied Jeongguk, like always unable to say a sentence fluently whenever the balck haired male stood infront of him, thinking seemed like an impossible task right now since he was torn between focusing on Yoongi and focusing on his speaking, mentally trying to prepare his words, so he wouldn't look like a complete idiot in case Yoongi asked the next question. Nevertheless, he knew that he'd stutter again, no matter how easy the question might be, if it was Yoongi, he'd end up embarrassing himself anyway. It was almost contradictory how Jeongguk acted infront of Yoongi. Usually he was the sassy brat, the youngest who always knew how to talk back in any situation, no matter who it was, well except for Yoongi who made him feel things he couldn't explain. As always Yoongi's face was unreadable, eyes looking down at Jeongguk, meeting his eyes and he felt hotter from second to second, a short silence starting between them and for some minutes they just looked at each other until Jeongguk felt too weak to deal with the stare of Yoongi and silently averted his eyes, feeling already embarrassed just by Yoongi staring down at him although he hadn't even done anything yet he could be teased about.

"What did you watch?" Yoongi asked, not sounding curious at all, his voice raspy as his eyes wandered over the younger, looking for a facial expression or a move that would reveal Jeongguk, so he could make sure that he was right with what he was assuming. He knew this could only get funny if he was right about it.

Jeongguk still didn't mind clutching his phone in his hands tightly, his eyes trailing over the floor, the floor suddenly seeming really interesting next to all of what was happening now, feeling like the dark colour of the carpet could distract him but all he could think of was Yoongi who was standing pretty close and the question that was still floating in the air, unanswered. Gulping; Jeongguk gathered his courage and looked up at Yoongi, almost rethinking what he was about to do, but he couldn't return now.

"N-Nothing hyung" he simply answered Yoongi, realizing it was his first time to reply Yoong shortly like this, and he covered his mouth with his hand, still looking up at Yoongi, not sure wether the other one would mess around with him now, but the reaction wasn't what Jeongguk had been expecting. The older boy cocked his head to the side, his lips and quirking an eyebrow while a smirk played on his lips while the brunette watched him intensly, letting out a shaky breath as he eyed Yoongi's tongue because in all honesty, he had imagined more than once what the rapper's tongue could do to him and just the thought of it leaving Jeongguk with a dry throat.

"Is that so..Jeongguk?"  Yoongi asked and there it was. The way he pronounced Jeongguk's name, lazily, but still clear and loud enough for Jeongguk to hear, and everytime he heard his name being said by Yoongi, he melted inside but all he felt now were shivers running down his spine because he was lying to Yoongi in order to not blow his secret about having his hots for Yoongi. He couldn't possibly unlock his phone and show his hyung what video had him feeling some kind of way. This time, he had no answer and this meant green light for Yoongi, his turn to convince Jeongguk to show him. Lifting his hand, he patted Jeongguk's soft hair, his bangs away carefully, noticing how Jeongguk said nothing but only gulped obviously, surely confused at Yoongi's action. And this was soemthing Yoongi enjoyed, the confusion and desperation on Jeongguk's face, it only fueled him to continue, but he genuinely wanted to know what the other had seen, so he didn't stop. Gently he d down the brunette's red cheek, touching the smooth skin. Meanwhile Jeongguk was screaming inside, not able to comprehend that Yoongi was touching him. It was a simple touch but a whole new world to the younger one, as he always had something for Yoongi's sturdy, veiny and big hands. And although he tried to hold back, he couldn't resist but to lean into Yoongi's soft touch, eyes fluttering at the feeling. The older one eyed every reaction of Jeongguk, at first leaving him speechless at how he reacted to his touch.

"C'mon, show me, be a good boy for hyung, hm?"

After hearing those words, an unmanly noise left Jeongguk's lips, once again amusing Yoongi who lifted Jeongguk's face by his chin, just to see the embarrassement in Jeongguk's eyes.Right now, Jeongguk felt small, not able to use his voice to speak because he was too embarrassed at how he had just sounded by Yoongi touching him just a little. Obediently, he unlocked the phone, he'd always obey his hyung. Immediately Yoongi looked at teh bright screen, and saw...himself. It was the recent performance they have had some days ago.

Firstly he didn't react, leaving Jeongguk growing nervous until he understood that he was the reason behind Jeongguk acting like this and the cause for the sinfully adorable whine before. Eventually a chuckle left his throat because, , that was kind of cute.

"W-what..?" Jeongguk asked in confusion, teeth sinking into his lower lip. His heart was racing, worried what Yoongi was thinking of him now, both having their eyes on the screen. Now the truth was revealed, no hiding anymore.

", that's so cute" Yoongi exclaimed, his lips because he couldn't believe how he could make his younger band member feel this way. He grabbed Jeongguk by his chin, their eyes meeting and Jeongguk almost stopped breathing at their proximity, trying not to breathe or do anything, afraid that all of this might have been just one of his dreams. Did Yoongi just call him cute?

"i-i am not cute"

"oh please, you are. for real...do I make you feel like this?"

Shyly the younger one nodded, his lips turning into a small pout. He didn't know what to expect anymore, there was so much that could happen but at the same time Yoongi could just step back and walk away, and use this as a opportunity to mock Jeongguk for this confession and even tell his hyungs. Since Yoongi was famous for teasing others, Jeongguk didn't doubt the last option, Yoongi was unpredictable.

Just like now.

Unpredictable because Jeongguk was about to utter soemthing but got cut off by Yoongi's lips, the tip of their noses bumping into each other but Jeongguk replied to the kiss anyways.Yoongi's lips had a rough texture but Jeongguk liked it, it was way better than he had imagined in any of his dreams. As Yoongi leaned in more, Jeongguk tilted his head, having better access to kiss Yoongi, not hesitating to tug on the black hair while Yoongi pushed him down on the sofa, hovering over the younger. He could feel Yoongi's smile against his lips as a quiet moan left his lips since Yoongi touched him at the right places, from his chest down to his hips, under his shirt. His touch felt like a cold breeze, fresh and unexpected. Somehow the temperature started to rise, and Jeongguk was impatient and without saying anything he rolled his hips against Yoongi's crotch, making the other let out a guttural groan. Quickly one of Yoongi's hands found its way down to Jeongguk's hand, pushing them down.


As they both were lacking for air, they parted, looking at each other.

"Wow, slow down babe" he said, earning a sulky face by Jeongguk. The black haired boy leaned down, close to Jeongguk's ear, just to nip on the younger's ear piercings.

"Let's take it to my bedroom,hm?"  he whispered into Jeongguk's ear, body of Jeongguk shuddering as he heard those words. Everytime Yoongi spoke Jeongguk had the feeling like Yoongi was smirking and exactly aware of what he was going to say next, and Jeonggul would be lying if he said that he didn't like Yoongi pushing his hips down even though he was internally begging to push his hips against Yoongi's because by now he was already half hard and they hadn't even started yet.

Yoongi pulled Jeongguk up to his feet, and he almost tripped, feeling dizzy, still blown away by the kiss.

"B-But you won't tell the hyungs r-right?"

He felt Yoongi's arm around his waist as he got pulled closer, their bodies flushed against each other, making Jeongguk blush once again.

"You know, maybe I'll tell them, it's too cute not to be told" he heard Yoongi say and he immediately hit Yoongi's chest, he didn't want his hyungs to find out about this, never.

"Please d-don't tell them" he pleaded, hiding his face behind his hands out of embarrassement. Just the thought of Jimin and Taehyung teasing him about this made him groan in frustration because they'd do it daily, in any situation. Yoongi chuckled, pulling Jeongguk's hands away and cupping the brunette's face with his hands gently.

"Don't beg about such a thing, beg later in bed babe, don't worry it's our secret" he told Jeongguk, inching closer and shutting him up by kissing him again and while doing so, leading him to his room. Never had Jeongguk thought he'd end up here, in his crush's bed.

 

Damn, and he won't even tell the hyungs.