Chapter 2

Help Me

Tiffany and Taeyeon walked into their class and sat at their seats. Their teacher, Mr. Song walked in with his usual black bag and slick hair and glasses.

“Hello class, today work on the assignment I explained last week.”

Last Week

“Next week you will start working with a partner on a research assignment on weather, the partner will be on a sheet I stick on the board.” Mr Song said smiling as if assignments were the best things in the world.

Some of the class cheered while some groaned in sadness.

End

Tiffany looked at the list, her fingers crossed under her old, wooden table for a good partner. Kim Taehyung it read. She groaned in depression, he was one of the people that she despised. While Taeyeon was the opposite, happy, she was with Jungkook, her crush and one of the hottest guys in the school, BTS including V.

 

Tiffany POV

I can’t be with Kim Taehyung. No. Way. He is going to be annoying like he is always. I want to die.

“WELL start working in this lesson, its due next week.” Mr Song said, probably enjoying seeing people suffer. I hate him, that stupid teacher, thinks school is fun.

“C’mon let’s start working.” I said approaching Taehyung.

“I don’t want too!! Let’s do it some other day.” Taehyung said whining and slouching on his graphitized table. Like a child, a stupid child that needs help.

“Uhmm, well we need to get started so when?” I said trying to remain calm, but my brown eyes still managing to send a piercing glare at him.

“At my house this afternoon.”

“What? I don’t know your address.” I need to get an A, my grades are gradually dropping, I am going to die if I fail this.

“What’s your phone number? I will send you it.” He said while settling to sleep.

“Uhmm, here.” I said passing a piece of pink paper. He grabbed it roughly and stuffed it in his pocket then settled to sleep again.

LUNCH TIME

Tiffany POV

I walked with Taeyeon to the canteen. She literally slipped, like a piece of paper, and I couldn’t hold in my laughter, clutching my tummy, I laughed hysterically.
“Yah Tiffany!” Taeyeon said looking mad. I held her hand and picked her up. Even though she was like perfect she had some problems, not as much as me though. Taeyeon was dorky and clumsy. We walked to a close-by table and sat down. 

“Yah, do you know this guy?” Taeyeon said whispering looking at Taehyung laughing and kicking his friends in the middle table.

“No, I don’t.” I said. Taehyung glared at me after showing his rectangular smile again.

“Yeh, totally me and Tiffany and dating.” Taehyung sarcastically said making the whole school stare at our table.

“TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!” Fan girls screamed.

“Gosh, Fany and you kept this to yourself.” Taeyeon said while smacking my arm playfully.

“Yeah, we are totally dating, not.” I said sarcastically.

Taehyung started to walk over, his powerful walk making me shrink back.

“Then I will prove it.” Taehyung said challengingly, his lips forming into a smirk. He stopped walking, our bodies just touching. His face was just above my head, if I wanted to, I could bury my head into his neck, but I wouldn’t.

He pushed me onto the wall, he tilted his head his thin lips coming in. He stopped, our lips just about to touch, I could feel his sweet breath. The whole cafeteria stopped, even the fan girls had stopped too. I was in the centre of attention and I didn’t like it. I felt his mouth curve into a smirk again, he leant in, I wriggled trying to move out of his grasp, but I couldn’t, he held me tightly not letting me move.

He smashed his pink lips onto mine, our lips touching. It lasted much longer than it should’ve, I closed my eyes, still trying to wriggle out of his tight grasp, tears streamed down my face, I couldn’t believe it. I gave in, my muscles relaxing for once. Slowly he pulled away, it stopped.

Without thinking, my hand went into a slapping motion, I strike hard at his face, leaving him a red mark, it felt good. He deserved it, he was a devil, no much worse, he was a monster.

“HOW COULD YOU!!” Fan girls screamed, they were outraged.

But Taehyung showed no form of pain, he pecked my head making me want to have slapped him with all of my force. 

I don’t want to deal with this nonsense anymore, I want to eat and go to the toilet.  

“Fine, OPPA, I LOVEEEE YOU!” I shouted emphasizing the “love” and kissing him on the cheek. I hated him for that. And most of all myself, I hated kissing him, I surrender, I lost the battle.

“That’s my girl, I know you are just embarrassed.” Taehyung said fake smiling and was obviously flustered. He is so going to get it after school.

Taehyung POV

Ha-ha, Tiffany thinks a slap can hurt. That was my first kiss too, yet she makes such a big deal. Yet I want to more and more, I am not addicted to her, I don’t like her. I sat down at the table eating my lunch pretending nothing happened.

“Here comes the airplane.” Tiffany said showing her eye smile but glaring at the same time. I opened my mouth.

“Opps, Oppa it poured.” Tiffany said purposely dropping her rice on my shirt.

“It’s okay boo.” I said continuing this fake act. This sure was fun.

“There is a rice here.” I said wiping the corner of . She blushed, ha-ha, all girls are the same.

RING DING DONG

The bell has rung Tiffany and Taeyeon walked out of the canteen. If he wants to play like that, I will play along too, he doesn’t know what I been through.

“WTF, was that.” Taeyeon said, not understanding what was happening.

“JUST to know, we AREN’T DATING.” Tiffany assured.

“SURE, SURE!” Taeyeon said teasingly.

Taehyung walks behind Tiffany and clasps her hand.
“Honey!!” Taehyung said sweetly. Tiffany smiled, irritated.

“You call this nothing, huh.” Taeyeon said nudging Tiffany shoulder.

AFTER SCHOOL

Tiffany POV

I waved to Taeyeon as she walked into her car. I looked at my phone to see Taehyung address, he sure is a rich kid, living in a rich area. I made a call to my dad.

“Dad, I am coming home a little late today.”

“Why?”
“I have to study a project at a friend’s house.”

“Ok, be back before 7pm.”

“Okay, BYEE!!!”

I ended the call hearing my dad chuckle. Even though I been through many things at least I could still smile and be happy at times. Unexpectedly someone grabbed my hand. I turned around.

“Taehyung! You are going to die!” I shouted.

“JUST shut up, talk about it at my house.” He said dragging my hand. I was pulled to his car.

“Aren’t you going to get in?” He asked

“I thought I was going to catch a bus there, Anyway thanks.”

I entered his car. It was fancy. A black shiny coat and a removable car roof.