Final

Love and Deceit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “! Did he escape again?!” the officers look at the empty handcuffs and grunts “It’s like the thousandth times already!” I let out a soft chuckle as I hear their conversation from the glass. My name is Bang Yongguk. I’m a hybrid, my father is a wolf hybrid while my mother is a rabbit hybrid. I’m a wanted criminal. You see, the world wasn’t always like this. The world used to be filled with the pure or what they say pure blood human. It’s funny how they are called the pure but, they’re the nastiest creatures in the whole land. It was once said when the world was still filled with pure, every living hybrids are captured for experiments or for their own sick enjoyment. Thankfully because of the pure psychotic acts, the hybrids evolve. The hybrids starts to have powers, supernatural powers. Each hybrid different from the other. Some born with it, some live through hardships and pain to have one. Well, luckily I was one that was born with it. Not to mention, mine was exceptionally strong. I was born with the power of manipulation of glass. It’s quite hard to explain but, to keep it short I can travel through glass and make your reflections come to life for a short period of time. As I said before, I’m a wanted criminal. Honestly, I would say I’m a hero rather than a criminal. I help the hybrids that are captured by the disgusting pure that thinks that we’re some kind of exotic pets but, my way of justice is a bit different. Some people would just break in and help, I would rather spill some blood into the action. You know, murder. Of course, in the name of law it is wrong but, is it really? They call us psychos, animals, monsters but, are we? Is it so wrong to kill someone who torture hybrids for their own sick enjoyment? At least, I kill them in an instant, I didn’t make them suffer but, do those people know how much those captured hybrids suffer? Being torture, kept inside a tiny cage, barely been fed for days, weeks, maybe even years. I would know. I’ve been there. Truth to be told, I’m so confused why are they so dang stupid? Don’t they realize that I would come to kill them if they do s like that but, no those pure aholes never learn. Do they think it’s cute to put a living being inside a cage and play with it like it some kind of a toy? I- “Help! Please!” I turn around towards the voice, ah look another crazy bastard is doing it. I walk over towards the mirror and make my way into it. I laugh when I see a crippled old man trying to what looks like a swan hybrid. The old man seems shocked for a moment but, smile a second later “My my… I’ve been waiting for you” I smirk as I feel presence behind me and surely enough a second later a burly man come behind me and handcuffs my hands. The old man wear his robe again and starts making my way towards me. I chuckle as I look at his sad looking figure, do these people ever learn? My eyes turn into shade of red as I call a few reflections out of the mirror, a few seconds later I’m standing in a pool of blood and two bodies lay beneath me, I grin as I look at the dead bodies of those disgusting creatures. The swan looks quite petrified, I mean I would also be afraid if that was the old me. I let out a gentle smile as I offer her my hand “Don’t worry I won’t hurt you” as I say with blood all over, the swan as per usual looks creep out and untrusting. I nod as I retract my hand and pull out my phone, I dial one of my besties not a second to late, he picks up “BANG YONGGUK! Where the are you?!” I chuckle “Miss me already? It’s only been 5 minutes or so” I could hear his scoff “I swear if you come here just to in show off I’m going t-“ I smile and sit at the bed “Hey hey, take a chill pill channie. I turn on the tracker. Come pick me up and one petrified swan” I could hear him grunting as he command some of his subordinates “15 minutes! And stop calling me like I’m your friend or something. I’m an officer goddang it!” before I could answer, he hangs up. I look at my phone and laugh “Rude”

                Surely enough, right 15 minutes later the door open and a bunch of officers come spilling into the room. They hold out their gun at me as I laugh “Yeah yeah, I know. Hands in the air right? But, could you open this handcuffs first? It’s getting quite sore.” I show them my hands as they stay still like statues, I shrug and point towards the swan “If you’re not going to help me, help the scared looking girl would you?” Soon enough, some officer come walking towards the girl and help her stands up. After the girl left, I could hear such familiar voice soaring from across the room “Are you ing kidding me?!” I lay on the bed tiredly as I gaze at the angry looking face, here comes the nagger of all time “Do you always have to kill? Can you please just ONCE don’t kill anyone?” I show the angry himchan, my cuffed hands “They’re the one who started it” himchan scoffs “Agh! You pissed me off so bad, I wish I could just kill you right this instant” I grin “Aww… you said that but, you don’t mean it. How could you kill someone as good looking as me?” he laughs dryly and pull out his gun “Oh, I mean it” I smile brightly as I teleport out of the room and back into my glass sanctuary. I turn off the tracker that himchan put in my pocket a few days ago and lay on my bed “Justice is hard work”

                I wake up at the sound of glass shattering, I sit up to see a hooded person holding a bat destroying each and every one of my mirror. I was about to summon a reflection but, I was too late the person had destroyed all of my mirrors. I look at the person in the hoody, no one had known that my power source was mirrors, not even my parents. “Who are you?” the person turn around and reveal herself “Hey, don’t be afraid. I’m a nice person I assure you” I look at the girl in the large hoodie and raise my eyebrow “I’m not very sure about that” the girl sit on the ground and raise her arms “No need to be cautious, I’m as fragile as a bunny” I chuckle dryly “Oh, bunnies aren’t fragile. I learnt that in a hard way” she grins “Alright, how about if I tell you my powers? Would that ease your mind?” I cross my arms infront of my chest, gesturing her to move on “Telekinesis” I hold my breath, okay this girl is one dangerous bunny. Telekinesis is one of the most powerful power one hybrid could have, it’s told that in 1 million hybrids only one hybrid may born with this power. “Well that isn’t very assuring” the girl chuckles lowly “Well, it’ll be alright as long as you don’t try to pull anything funny” I nod “So, who the hell are you? And why the hell are you here?” she smiles “I’m just a fan of your work that’s all” I tilt my head “My work?” she looks at me with unreadable stare “You know, your ‘crimes’?” I huff “That doesn’t really answer my question. How the hell do you even know where I am?” her lips curls up into a grin “That isn’t the only thing I know” I stare at her, something is up with this girl and I don’t have a good feeling about it. I uncross my arms “Well, whoever you are and whatever you’re trying to do. I don’t really care” I walk over towards my now broken door and left the room without hearing what she has to say.      

                That was 3 years ago, you wouldn’t believe how much had happened the past years. That girl that I thought was deluded and crazy was actually pretty nice. Our first impressions weren’t the best but, somehow we move past our differences and… well fell in love. It’s long story, alright? You might not believe me but, she’s very attractive when she’s not acting aggressive and stuff. She never told about her past or how did she found out almost everything about me, to be honest there have been times that I doubt her. But, that unavoidable if live in a place like us. A place where you can’t trust anyone but, yourselves. Even your best buddies you have known for more than 10 years could betray you in a day. That’s why I promise not to get to attach but, it’s hard not to… I’m slowly falling deeper for her. That’s why when I found her unconscious on the floor, my heart nearly stop beating.

                I quickly run over to her “Hey, w-what’s wrong?” she grunts “” I was about to ask again but, my words are caught in my throat when I saw black snake marking around her neck. I look at her with wide-eyed “D-did you make a deal with a black snake?” she starts coughing up blood, panic quickly overwhelm me, she chuckles “Ugh… why are you making that face?” I look at her with eyes fill with worry “What do you mean that face? You’re going to die goddamit!” she laughs again “It’s okay, I’ve seen it coming ever since I saw you” I tilt my head and hold her more tightly “W-what do you mean?” she coughs again, each time more blood gushing out of “I wish I can tell you” and with that she faints. I quickly pull out my phone and dial someone I could trust “Please pick up” and not a second to late, he picks up “What is it this time?” I sigh in relieve “P-please… you got to help me!!” hearing my desperation, I could hear him entering a room “W-what happened?” I huff “She’s going to die, you got to help me” he clears his throat and whisper “Who?” “Please, I’ll do anything! Just he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter