Chapter 1

My Cute Little Family

A lot of time had pass right? How many years is it 4 or 5? But anyway I just wanted to tell you that since I married Yunho everything had been doing good with me. Moonbin was growing so fast. He's a spitting image of his dad. I can't believe he's going to school with Jiyool now in his kinder 1. He's so handsome in his school uniform I tell you. And my favorite part of the day is the morning when I get to fix everything for my son and my husband. In early age Moonbin is so responsible setting his alarm clock to his bedside table. But sometimes it took him long enough to wake up by himself.
He's also very affectionate to his sister. He's just as sweet as his dad I wonder if Yunho knows that Moonbin was all like him and he's so proud of it.

Every single day like this I am just staying at home, the restaurant was being manage by Junsu. Since Hyebin was still little I brought her with me every time I swing by the restaurant to check much to the joy of all the staff. They adore Hyebin as much as they adore my oldest. So far the diner is doing good. Yunho would drop us sometimes there before he went to work.


A sudden vibrations of the phone interrupt my thought.


Its my husband. Yunho.


"Jae I can't pick up Moonbin today there's a late meeting in the office in about 30 minutes but Changmin can do." Yunho mumbled on the other line while Jae nod as if his husband can see him.

 

"Ok, I'll wait here then. I can't leave hyebin she's having tantrums because she missed little mermaid today."


"Is she ok? I always forgot to purchase her the whole DVD set of that, mind to remind me baby?"


"Nah, she'll pass it. She's just sleepy."


"Where is she?" Yunho suddenly ask sounds so fatherly.


"She's lying here next to me. You know her she'll approach you later if she's ok."


"My poor princess."


"So what time are you coming home?"


"Miss me already?" Jae sure he hears Yunho grinning on the other line.


"You know I always miss you."


"Awwww . . . my heart is melting!"


"Oh shut up, proceed to your meeting and come home. Moonbin will surely looking for you, can you make it to dinner?"


"Uumm I sure do! I love you. I'll be home by 8 ok?"


"Ok. I love you too." Jae hung up and tend his daughter who are yawning and rubbing her eyes.


"Mom, When will Binbin be back?"


"He'll be back later baby, uncle min will pick him up. Why don't you sleep for a while?"


"Ok. Princess will going to shleep." Jaejoong smiled and lie back beside his princess.


"Mommy will be here."


*~*~*~*~*


"Hey little dude what happen to you?" Changmin widen his eyes as he stare at his nephew. Moonbin has scratch on his face, his white polo shirt has dirt all over and crumpled, his hair was a mess and sticking all around the corner like it had been nestled by an annoying bird.


"Got a fight." Moonbin hide his face from Changmin.


"Did you kill them?" Moonbin eyes widen, Changmin chuckled.


Someone clear a throat behind them.
Changmin stood up straight and nearly got blind when he saw it was Moonbin's pretty adviser.


"Hi Miss Professor. Moonbin's Uncle." Changmin his hand towards the brunette beauty.


"I'm Miss Choi. Your nephew got into a fight earlier and I wanted to ask if his parents could come up here tomorrow."


"I'll be sure to tell them later. What exactly happen?" Changmin ruffled Moonbin's hair while the kid try to straighten his shirt. Not only he will get a good nag from his father but for sure his mom will going to freak out non stop. He's sure of that.


"Someone throw a rotten fruit on him. He try to stop them but they didn't listen they ended up fighting, its a good thing the other teachers were around if its not I don't know what happen to the other student."


Changmin look suspiciously at his nephew again but the kid was good at disregarding everything.


"Thank you Miss Choi. I'll make sure to inform his parents about this." The teacher nodded again and made her way to the faculty room.


"Hey, little man what did you do exactly? I can sense those poor kids bring out the best in you!" Moonbin stare up at his uncle and smiled.


"Let's go home and face the wrath of your mother this time." Moonbin wince at the mention of his mother. Yes. Exactly. The wrath of Jung Kim Jaejoong.


"Moonbin ah~"


"Is your teacher still single?"


"Very funny uncle min." Moonbin rolled his eyes and try to take a nap purposely ignoring his uncle who start mumbling about ice cream and muffins.


*~*~*~*~*


"OH MY GOD MOONBINNNN . . . ." Changmin wince and Moonbin covered his ears from Jaejoong exaggerated scream.


"What happen to you?"


"Mom I'm ok."


"No you're not! Come here!" Jaejoong check the bruise on Moonbin's face and nearly got tears in his eyes.


"Minnie yah, what happen?" Jaejoong look at the man who are now staring ridiculously at them.


"Well . . . his teacher say something about a classmate who tried to throw him a rotten fruit and then it starts the ramble. Well I guess that way."


"Yah, Why did you fight them? You could have just ignore them." Jaejoong took the medicine kit from one of the drawer of the living room and tend the bruise of his son.


"They started it mom and one of them try to grab my pizza. Of course its not like they can eat it anyway. I told them to stop many times but they didn't listen."


"You just need to tell your teacher about them. Don't ever fight ever again ok.?"


"But Mom~."


"Do you understand me Jung Moonbin?"


"Yes mom." Hyebin who just went out from the bedroom stared at his brother.


"Why binbin is ugly?" Changmin chuckled and walk over to his niece.


"I am not ugly thank you very much." Moonbin rolled his eyes as he wince slightly by the cotton dampen on his bruise.


*~*~*~*~*


"What is happening here?" Yunho appeared behind Changmin with a suit case in his hand. He loosen his tie and his gaze drop on his son and widen his eyes.


"Yah what happen binnie?"


"Dad . . . "


"Got a hard time in school?" Jaejoong stood up so Yunho could go sit beside his son. Hyebin was sitting on her uncle min's lap while staring at her brother.


"He got into fight Yunho. Please talk to your son PROPERLY."


"What happen? Are you hurt?" Yunho took the cleanser and put some antiseptic to the cotton ball and slowly it on the bruise part.


"They're trying to stole my food when I denied them, they started throwing me some rotten fruits I told them to stop but they didn't listen so I punch each one of them."


"How many?"


"Three."


"Wow! I got a strong son here. So you punch them?"


"Yes." A throat we're cleared behind Yunho and he look at Jaejoong who was glaring at him.
Yunho sit straight and look suddenly so parental.


"Why did you do that? You could have just throw their food too."


"YUNHO!"


"I mean . . . You could have just avoided them." Moonbin look at his father looking so disappointed.


"Listen son, I am proud that you can clearly protect yourself. But punching your classmate isn't the right thing to do."


"You guys will have to come with him tomorrow. His teacher talk to me earlier."


Jaejoong sigh and look at his son. Hyebin wriggled from Changmin's lap and walk towards her brother. She pinch Moonbin's face.


"Ouch princess that hurt."


"Don't be sad."


"I am not sad." Moonbin took his sibling's hands from his face and pinch Hyebin's cute nose instead.


"You are not smiling." Hyebin put her fingers against Moonbin's face and push it wide stretching the bruise skin.


Moonbin wince but smile.


"Now itch ok. You smile now." Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin chuckled.


*~*~*~*~*


"I am sorry about this Mr. Jung we will bring those students to disciplinary office. Their parents was set into meeting the guidance councillor too."


"I trust my son Miss. Choi. He wouldn't hurt anyone just like that. There must be a valid reason."


"Yes. Mr Jung I understand that."


Yunho look at his son who were being stare at by everyone. Jaejoong was beside him cuddled in his arms is little Hyebin sleeping peacefully like she was in a hammock.


"Hey little man. You listen to your teacher here. We're not going to tolerate your temper but son hurting your classmate isn't right either. You can call your teacher or report your classmate to your principal ok?"


"Sorry dad. It won't happen again." Jaejoong smiled as Yunho pulled his son in his arms. Moonbin got his long legs from his father that even at the young age he was nearing the height of Yunho's hips.


"Mom, sorry." Moonbin reach out to Jaejoong's free hand and squeeze it.


"Remember what your dad says ok? I love you."
"Love you too mom."


"Binnie Oppa~" Hyebin squirm in Jaejoong's hold and stare at her brother.


"Yes princess?"


"Come here." Hyebin stretch her little arm to Moonbin and the latter reach it. Yunho and Jaejoong stare at each other.


Hyebin wriggled from Jaejoong's arms and he set his daughter to her feet. Hyebin reach out to Moonbin's ear whispering something to his brother's ear.


"Uncle min says your teacher is pretty. Say that to her. mon Oppa!" Hyebin push her brother to his teacher who were curiously staring at them. Moonbin nod his head and tug his teacher skirt.
Ms. Choi bend over so Moonbin can whisper something.


"My Uncle says your pretty." Ms. Choi flush and look at the Jung couple who were staring at them curiously.


"What is it Moonbin? You're not threatening your teacher aren't you?" Moonbin shook his head and smiled.


"Its nothing Mr and Mrs. Jung. Its really nothing."


"Princess?"


Hyebin grin at her father and shook her head stretching her little arms to both of her parents.


"Its Sec-wet daddy. hehe."


Yunho and Jaejoong stare at each other again and smiled as they both shook their head.