Questions that do not need an answer

Questions that do not need an answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“She’s not enough for him” “Song Joongki is too good for her” “Song Hyekyo dated with most of her co-stars” “…tax issues” She’s older than him” “Last week they denied being in a relationship and now they’re getting married” “She’s pregnant” “It’s a shotgun wedding”

Plus three thousand unlikes

Song Joongki is not someone who really cares about what people might think of him, of course that he tried to respect his fans opinions, however since his marriage announcement was a big deal he tried to look for what people was saying about them, now he’s regretting. Is not as if the comments and reactions could have an impact in his decisions, at the very moment when he realized that he could not live without her he decided to let go all his worries and work hard to make her happy.

Even with that determination, is not easy to read how people badmouth his fiancée, he can bet that anybody of them knows the Hyekyo with whom he’s getting married, all of them watched the actress, the ex fiancée of Lee Byunghun, the co-star of Rain, the ex girlfriend of Hyunbin, the actress who was involved in tax evasion.  Why that people can’t think in the nice things that she’s being doing as a person, why can’t they think on how happy he is at the very sight of her; is not as if all those could knew in fact how deep are his feelings for her but if he took the decision of making her his wife is because she is the one who brings him happiness.

One comment that was sort of engraved in his mind was how the people like to talk about the “quality” of a person saying that she’s not enough for him but why, why made the netizens even think on putting a grade on her, on every artist; then, what would have happened if, instead, his agency announced his marriage with a non celebrity like  a teacher, a waitress, a saleswoman; what a person must do or own to be “enough of him”, why is he so important that someone dared to say that another human being is not as good as him, why did he do to make the people think that he is a sort of an unreachable person, did he make something for what people have those standards?

Even when he decided that those comments were not important Song Joongki can’t avoid thinking in them; his mistake at first place was reading. But one fact that he knew for sure was that there would be some complaining about him and Hyekyo hiding their relationship after some days denying being together in Bali, although is a fact that they must bear as an artist; at the first minute when they appeared on a screen their privacy was sort of exposed, but in his case he has been cautious just showing his work life and that’s how he want the thing s to remain, sadly a celebrity couple can’t do that just by wishing it.

After some minutes with his mind fighting against all those comments Joongki took a nap in his van before arriving at the place where the conference of “Battleship Island” will be, he was sort of nervous since his upcoming marriage could distract the attention in the movie premiere, he even talked to So Jisub relaying his apologies, but then his sunbae reassured him that everything was okay, however he plan to apologize to all of her co-stars and staff members for the ruckus surrounding their promotions; it was not supposed to be like that but there’s nothing that he could do at this point.

Arriving at the room where the other actors were previous to their interview he could sense that the atmosphere was nice but when he first put a foot inside all the people around turned silent and stared at him, he was nervous as hell so the first thing that he did was a 90 degree bow apologizing; the room was still silent until So Jisub got near to him and start showering with congratulations for his upcoming marriage, the other people in the room did the same, teasing him about their hiding relationship and vacation trips together; after all he could relax a bit because this was just the beginning. 

At the interview with Park Kyunglim, the MC for today’s event, he knew that at some point his marriage will come to light, and he was right because just a few minutes later she sort of mention it saying that he seemed to be doing really well recently, Joongki could not avoid a big grin on his face but he would not say too much and just answered “Did something happen? I’m not sure.” 

Of course that he is happy, he could jump everywhere to celebrate that Hyekyo finally say yes after a lot of reluctance because she decided to not date a celebrity anymore, but even if he wants to shout out to the world how happy they are he’s not going to do it because if he did it one time, then will have to do later on, he should have to answer every single question about his marriage and couple life.

After the end of the interview he kind of change his mind while going to his van when he spotted some journalist waiting in the rain, surely most of them want to know about his wedding with Hyekyo, so he thought a lot about giving some answers and finally went near of them, he tried to portrait the real Hyekyo that he knows, the woman who stole his breath and love; Joongki just say them a little about his couple life with her, but that was enough for the media and the fans who were talking of them again.

In the way back to his apartment he was still thinking on all the negative or questioning comments about his decision to marry Hyekyo or why they didn’t announce since the beginning their relationship, but he wanted to hide it because even without saying anything about they’re constantly watched by the media and fans, so most of their dates must be quiet and in disguise. Joongki wants to date as any other person, he wants to spend some time with her without seeing a flash light and he didn’t want to share all that precious moments with her, that might be a little selfish but his feelings are what matter to him right now.

When they started dating and when she said yes to his marriage proposal, Hyekyo leaved the decision of going public or not to him, she knows how important is his private life, most of all considering the time when some fans even trespass his parents house, of course that she accepted his decision to not say anything because at the end she wants a quiet and private relationship; the last time that she was dating in public  the pressure was too much, now at their wedding announcement that pressure is back again but she’s different, she can accept all because she wants to stay with him so much that the backlash and negative comments are not important. 

Hyekyo noticed Joongki reading the reactions to their marriage, she asked him to not share anything, she didn’t read any comment, positive or negative, she’s happy and nothing else matters, Joongki should’ve done the same, now there’s no way back; some of the negative or inquirin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter