FINAL

Only You?

Park Jihoon's pov

Everything feels so empty like its only been a months without jinyoung but it feels like it have been 1 year and its hard….its really hard to forget about you, no matter how hard I try to forget everything about you, but my brain is still lingering about you. I keep telling my heart to sent you away because there seemed to be no end but I still can’t forget about you. I already push myself too far every day,I cry because each day is too much…

 

I missed you so much jinyoung, sometimes have you wonder what could have happened to me right now, I really missed you jinyoung… I missed you so much...When you’re not here, I watch the TV by myself. Even if i try to take a stroll It feels somewhat lonely. Perharps if you were around i would have been less lonely.

My heart aches as I can feel like its broken I put my hand on my chest and looking out through my slinding door, the rain pouring outside scattered all over the empty road and so does my heart. 

 

The fact that I cant even forget about you , no matter how hard im trying to forget about you it will still be you in my mind I keep asking myself why does it seems so hard for me to forgot about you? Things already happened but why am I still so hard to let you go?

The pieces of my memory. If among them, just one, just one moment became strength to me. Every moment I spend with you was precious Im become sad just to think about it  as i was making my way to our room. I went through you wardrobe and I found your favourite sweater that i used to give to you before, you were so happy at that time we were both are. I laid down on our bed and i can still feel the warm of your body i rolled my body on the bed and still grabbing onto your sweater.

I grab my phone and as ussual I make a voice mail to you as it like you are listening to all of my voice mail "jinyoung-ah I missed you don’t you missed "jinyoung-ah im laying at your bed now" " I wish you can lay beside me just like we used to do" "I still remember how warm it was to be in your embraces" " I feel safe and protected I can feel that you are the only person I can trust"

 

As I was getting so into the voice mail I was making I didn’t realized that tears have rolled down my cheeks and I get more emotional my breathes hitches due to so much crying "j-jinyoung-ah I missed you so much…its only been 1 week since you've gone but its feel like it have been 1 year.." "im not strong enough to went through my days without you jinyoung-ah"

I rolled down the bed and sit on the floor I put my head on my knees as I cry louder "jinyoung-ah come back to me please…" "why didn’t you tell me earlier? Atleast I can spend more time with you…." " now that you've gone…I cant do anything" I am a crying mess right now I can feel my heart broken every single times I mention you.

 

I am so lonely and you are the only person that I can filled my time with , you are the only person that love me with so much loves, you also the only person that is willing to taking care of me whenever im sick and being such a caring person to me. There is no other person that can be compared to you, Only you can make me feel like this bae jinyoung you.

I was crying so hard and one point I just forget on how to breathe I feel so so bad for not being there when you were going through so much thing. I put my hand on my chest as I just keep on remembering every single memories i had with you. I grab tighter onto your sweater and i just hopes you are right here with me to comfort me to put me in your embraces.

I went through my phone gallery at that time we are at the lotte world and we were really happy at that time It was literally the best day of my life where I lost my first kiss to you. I just want to turn back the time where we were together and I want to spend my every single time with you. But…I know I cant but I just want to keep on believing that those time is possibles even if it just for one day.

 

I hold back my tears, even though it hurts, I went to every blind date but there is none to be working out why? Because I just keep on seeing that the other person as you, as the person who I used to be together with as a person I used to adored a lot, I just really want to moved on but its just really hard to forget every precious moment i was with you.

I keep on dreaming about you, in that dream you tell me to moved on and its okay to shares your loves with someone else and just please let go of you but I cant my love is only for you, and I really want to moved on I just really really want to moved on and be a person who will not faking his smiles whenever he's meeting anyone new. But its seems hard for me to do so...

 

But one day I met someone who used to be a friend of you he was so sweet to me and even shared an experiences whenever he is with you, he is Lee Daehwi each day my smiles start to become brighter because of him my heart become warm whenever he's talking and whenever he show some of his warm affections to me, I know i tell myself its impossible to moves on but its seems like i can accept the fact that you have gone from my life now. It have been 3 months since I knew daehwi and I just dont know if its true that my feelings ever become this flutered ever since you're gone.

Whenever I feel sad talking about you Daehwi is always there to comfort me, he even put me in his embraces and it been so long since enyone have ever put me in their embraces lat time you put in your embraces was before the accident happens. I put my head on daehwi's chest as i cry louder he patted my back gently "its okay hyung just let it all out atleast it can make you feel a little bit better right?"

 

Lee Daehwi's pov

I see him walking through my favourite cafe everyday and I know he still feels so empty without jinyoung and i feel really sad for him. I see his effort on trying to moves on with went to a lot of blind dates but there is none to be working out. I really want to be honest about my feelings towards him but since jinyoung was my friend I let jinyoung have him.

Jinyoung didnt know about it obviously since I dont want our friendship to drift apart and its okay because if that person happy then Im happy too. His smiles what make me smile and thats enough to make me feel happy.

 

One day I just decide to approached him its now or never "hi you jihoon right Park jihoon?" I start a conversation first by asking him his name and trying not to make it obvious. "oh how did you know my name?" jihoon asked me in a curiosity which just literally make one of his eyesbrows raised up and I found that really cute "I heard a lot about you from jinyoung hyung..." I said trying not to make it feel awkward between the two of us.

Jihoon smiles at me  "please have a sit mr.?" "daehwi my name is lee daehwi it's okay you can just called me daehwi i prefer it that way" i said as he nodded and smiles again at me "sure daehwi" We talk about a lot of things well basically almost all of those things was about jinyoung but its okay as long as i can talk longer with him its doesnt mind me at all

 

There is also a day where i went to his house and it was not locked i went inside his house and it was a messed, I slowly take a step on stairs and I can hear a crying from up stairs i quickly find jihoon was crying while he's holding onto jinyoung's sweater. My heart broken when i saw jihoon in that stated he must have been went through a lot without jinyoung on his side.

I went to him and pull him in for a hug my eyes even get teary seeing jihoon like this as i comfort him for almost more than 30 minutes now, his breathe start to become normal again as i pull out from the hug and wipes his tears "are you okay now hyung?" he nodded i smile in return I put him to sleep and went downstairs to clear up all the messes.

I went to the kitchen and make a hot soup for him as I done making soup for him I quickly  went upstairs and I put down the food on the side table of his bed. I gently carreses his head he opened his eyes slowly "jihoon hyung if you're hungry i put the food next to your bed ok im going downstairs for while okay" as I was about to turn away I can feel jihoon tugged on my sleeves "n-no dont go stay here with me"

 

I turn back to jihoon who was looking a me with a pleading eyes telling me not to go "then what can I do for my jihoon hyung?" jihoon sit up on his back and open his hand like he was waiting for a hug from me. I smiles at his cuteness "before that jihoon hyung have to eat first ok?" i make an ok sign and jihoon nodded and reply me with an okay sign. I blow on the soup and feed him just like how mom feed their baby.

He finish all the food and Im glad he is feeling a little bit better now I hand him a water of glass and just literally cuddle with him since I already promised to do so. Jihoon put his arm on my chest and i just literally play with his hair "daehwi" jihoon called out for me and i hummed as the reply "why are so nice to me?" jihoon look up at me and the silence broke between the two of us "hyung..I -" my word was cut of by jihoon as he kisses me without any warning.

My eyes widen at his action did he just really kisses me? he pulled out from the kissed "I love you lee daehwi" I became more shock afterwards. My longtime crush just say he loves me. There is no way Im hearing this right "w-what?" I reply in embarrasment and shock as my brain was trying to process what just happened. Jihoon lightly hit me on my chest "I love you daehwi-yah"

 

Park Jihoon pov's

I just realized something I think I am in love with the person name daehwi, I kissed other person that wasnt jinyoung and i already feels bad but like he said I need to moves on and the fact there is no one ever makes me feel this way after jinyoung. I know I have to conffesed right away soon and I cant wait any longer.

After the sudden kissed daehwi still look so shock but I cant really blames him I should have tell him that I was going to kisses him and thats not gonna be a suprises then but atlest he prepared. "I love you too hyung" daehwi said as he kissed my cheeks, I smiles brightly at him "really? so thats mean we are dating the-" daehwi kisses my lips and cut my word.

"Of course we are now" he smiles and pull me in for another kisses this time it was long yet sweet and a very passionates kissed and I dont know what to expect for our relationship but I cant wait anticipating on whatever will happens to our relationship. I cant wait to start a new chapters with him.                                                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                                                     THE END

 

 

 

Thats it so how was it? Is it good? I appreciated those who like this fanfic and thank you so much for liking this fanfic. Btw guys look at my other fanfic like " Please, look at me" "my cute boyfriend" and "Strings of fate" and btw pls do follow my twtter guys @tiif_bjy and please just ignored my sloopy typos or anything guys. Thanks once again.