Chapter 3

Medieval era

"Ah~ so warm.."

Said Sinb, who's dangerously close to the campfire. 

"Hey, move away. You don't want to be burned alive, don't you?"Sowon said, pulling the girl away. "I can move."Sinb pulled her arm away from the older girl's grip and scoots away. 

Sowon turned to look at Yerin. "You know the west better than us, is there a nearby town?"

"A few kilometers, there is. Then after that town is the hometown of the Royal Family, the Jeons."said Yerin. 

"You mean the family who ruled the kingdom, last generation before the Jung Family took over?"Sinb wondered. 

"Yeah"

"Shouldn't they not be called Royal Family no more."said Sowon. "Yeah, shouldn't they just be a normal family now?"Sinb agreed. 

"They demanded everyone to call them a Royal Family because their heir, Jeon Jungkook, is going to marry the Jung's princess, Jung Eunbi, I thought you two know that especially you, Sinb."Yerin said. 

"Well, I don't know.. I rarely know about Royal Families."Sinb shrugged her shoulders. 

"Anyways, I have a question. Where are your hometowns?"Yerin asked. 

"I'm from Redwood."said Sowon, making Sinb and Yerin's heads perk up. 

"Redwood?! THAT'S FOUR TOWNS AWAY FROM THE CAPITAL, BURTON!"exclaimed Yerin. "or basically is one of the capital's richest towns."added Sinb. 

Sowon scratched her neck. "What about you two?"

"Vailé, you know, the forest town, where most of the kingdom hunters lives."Yerin said. 

"Ah.. That's why you're so good at hunting."said Sowon, Sinb nodding along. 

"I'm from Waldorf, a town full of nerds."Sinb said, blankly. "You meant where the kingdom's founder and scientists, philosophers, astrologers lived? That's awesome, Sinb!"Yerin said, clapping her hands. 

"I heard there are lots of libraries there. My sister would've of like it there."said Sowon. 

"Ooh.. You have a sister?"Yerin asked. Sowon nodded and smiled. "3 years younger than me, same age with you, Sinb."

Sinb nods while Yerin clapped. "Ah, I suddenly want to go to Redwood, but we gotta go to west first."said Yerin, as she yawned. 

"Ah, have you two finished your meals? We still have a long day tomorrow."said Sowon. 

"We're done, let's keep the fire burning so we have warmth."said Sinb, throwing more wood to the campfire. 

Then they settled down for the night. 

—————————————————————————————

"Too cold.."said Sinb, as they continue their journey towards west. Yerin yawned beside her, as Sowon walked like a zombie. 

"How far..?"Sowon asked Yerin. "A few kilometers, unnie."said Yerin. "We'll get there by noon."

Sinb groaned. 

"NOON?!"Sinb whined. "My feet can barely walked that far."

"Yerin is there to carry you, quit whining."said Sowon. 

Sinb whined more making the two older girls sigh. 

"Hey! You three!"They turned around coming face to face with five bandits. "Give us everything you have or else you three will die!"

"I'm not having this early in the morning."Sinb groaned.