Rethink (Final)

Rethink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HE'S HERE!" Junmyeon ran from his bedroom half dressed as he announced around the dorm of Chanyeol's return.

 

They had canceled schedule for the day after hearing about the accident, everyone was shocked to hear about another car side swiping Chanyeol and running his Mercedes off the road. He had been at the hospital all morning. The group was on high alert all day because of it, everyone trying to distract themselves from the lack of information surrounding their band mate's injuries.

 

The sun was setting when the boy's all ran out to the van in whatever state they were in the moment, the manager opening the door for Chanyeol and letting him step out voicing a soft 'give him some air', that went unheeded.

 

Chanyeol was pulled into hug after hug, every member asking him how he felt as they kept their touch light on the bruised man before Baekhyun came shakily up from behind. He was out of character, not teasing or loud but instead quiet and curious as he watched Chanyeol's every wince of pain from their friend's touch.

 

"Who are you?" Chanyeol wondered dumbly as he looked down at his best friend with a blank stare. Baekhyun felt the air leave his lungs at the confusion etched on the giants face; huge tears welling in his eyes before loud sobs escaped his throat and he tumbles to the ground as everyone stares on in shock.

 

Chanyeol hurries to his knees wrapping himself around the boy tightly. "Hey, hey, I'm just kidding. I was only kidding, of course I remember you. I couldn't forget you Baekhyunnie. What are you thinking?" He hurries to explain to the teary eyed boy, holding his cheeks as Baekhyun holds onto him tightly broken breaths leaving him before throwing himself into Chanyeol's arms.

 

"You could have died. I could have lost you." He chokes out in between hiccuped cries. His arms stay wrapped around Chanyeol grabbing softy anywhere he can reach to make sure he's real.

 

The members surrounding them stay mostly silent, shocked by the overly emotional greeting from Baekhyun who was always first to make fun of his elfish best friend. They had all expected maybe a lecture, some ear pulling or a rough punch to the shoulder but a teary eyed and clingy Baekhyun was...strange.

 

Chanyeol helped the boy to his feet quietly though, he felt bad for his teasing making the boy cry and instead of being ushered inside by his worried friends he was helping the sniffling Baekhyun back up to the apartment the smaller unwilling to release his hold on his bicep.

 

Over the next few days everyone was shocked by the new side to Baekhyun, including fans. When they were led through the airport Baekhyun would have a small han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter