Park Jihoon - Bully?

♡ Wannaone Imagines ♡

Y/N POV

Park Jihoon.

Ugh.

How can someone be so handsome and rude at the same time??

He is my ultimate crush but sadly, he always bullies me. It wasn't always like this. We used to be good friends until one day he started acting cold towards me. Like wtf did I do? Boys are so confusing I swear.

"Y/N OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!" my best friend jiyeon screamed while running down the school hallway. "JIYEON I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "Poopy head" I chuckled at her statement. "What do you want child?" I asked even though shes older than me oops. "PARKWOOJINTOLDMETOGIVEHIMYOURNUMBERITHINKHELIKESYOU" she blurted. I was about to reply until

"HAHAHAHAHA someone actually likes y/n? That must be a joke" my sworn enemy I mean Park Jihoon said.

"Get lost Jihoon" Jiyeon defended.

"What if I don't want to?" I swear I'm going to beat the crap out of his beautiful face.

"Jihoon please go away while I'm asking nicely" I said through gritted teeth.

"Don't tell me what to do y/n" he said while walking towards me.

A crowd was gathering around us and I got kinda scared why can't they just mind their own business.

Jihoon then slammed me against a locker and kicked me in the shin really hard and it started getting purple. The bell then rang which caused all the students to hurry to class but while Jihoon was walking away I finally gathered the courage to ask him why he's been treating me like garbage.

"YA PARK JIHOON! What the hell did I do to you to ever deserve this? I have always tried to be friends with you and be nice but you always act cold with me. I'm sick and tired of you. I don't even know why I like you"

"Y-you like me?"

"YES I DO, I REALLY LIKE YOU JIHOON. HECK I MIGHT EVEN LOVE YOU. BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK"

He looked down at the floor not saying anything.

"This is the first time you havent said anything back to me congrats" I spat at him and ran anywhere but near him.

"WAIT Y/N" Jihoon shouted.

I didn't look back and ran out the school gates with tears streaming down my face.

"I love you too y/n" Jihoon sobbed while realising what he has done to the girl he loves.

Jihoon POV

I looked everywhere for y/n. I couldn't find her anywhere. Of course I felt terrible for treating her like that but I didn't know how else to approach her.

I then remembered the park that me and y/n went to as kids. I ran there as fast as I could and found her on the swing crying.

"Hey" I whispered while slowly approaching her.

She gave me a glare in response and I freaked out not knowing what to say.

"Jihoon what did I ever do to you?" She said while looking at me with those beautiful eyes that I fell in love with the first day I met her.

"It's a long story but I'm willing to tell you if you're willing to listen" I sighed

She slowly nodded.

*FLASHBACK*

It was the first day of school. Me and y/n walked through the hallway linking arms because it was the only way of making us feel less nervous. We had most classes together which was a relief because she is the only person I like to talk to. 

"Jihoonieeee" a girl said while clinging to my arm.

Expecting that it was y/n I turned around and hugged her back but it wasn't her. It was the biggest hoe in the school Kim Jooah.

"Um hi Jooah what do you want" I said pushing her off.

"I want you baby boy" she her lips and winked multiple times. Low magnesium probably.

"Well eh I have to get back to y/n she's waiting for me"

"What does she have that I don't? She's so ugly"

"Y/N is the prettiest,smartest, funniest girl that I know so please, you're nothing compared to her"

"Listen here Jihoon. If you don't stay away from y/n something really bad will happen to her and I'm sure you don't want that right? Remember I am the richest person in this school and my dad is the principal so you better be cold towards her from now on got it boo?" She winked and left to go to class.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I was so scared that that would do something to you so that's why I started bullying you and stopped hanging out with you. I don't care about her anymore all I care about is you. I'm really sorry for hurting you y/n. You don't have to forgive me because what I have done to you is unforgivable" I cried while looking down.

After 1 minute of silence she lifted my chin up and kissed me. I was shocked at the sudden act but kissed her back.

"I forgive you pabo" she said before pulling me into another kiss.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter!! Kinda dramatic but ya know I'm all about the angst.

Requests are open ♡