2 girls 1 Hotshot Part 2

Can't you love me?

Hana's POV

My eyes widened on their own when i saw that playboy with my sweetie. I came upto them and looked at him and said "Weren't you the one who said 'No.i am being 100 percent sinciere Hana' and now you're hitting on her,Tsk" 

He smirked and said "Jealous?" My jaw tightened and i said "You wish" He replied "C'mon babe, just admit it you.are.jealous."

Did i EVER tell you how much he pisses me off? I was ready to knock him out but i fought the urge.

I put on my sweetest smile and said [with an innocent voice] "Kibummie oppa~ aren't you suppose to be the out of a or something? Then why are you here?"  I even added a head tilt to finish the job. 

I though he was going to yell at me instead he smirked but his eyes looked hurt. I felt a pang of guilt shoot through my heart. What did i just do? 

He spoke "Awwn so my baby needs her session"

He moved closer and closer, i went backward with every step he took forward.

Hanbyul's POV 

Firstly i have NO EFFIN IDEA WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON HERE!!!

How does Hana know this guy and why are they dissing each other? As far as i know Hana hates show-offs but she JUST met this guy and............AURGH!!

i just might end up in the mental asylum.

When i looked at them again, the guy was stepping closer to Hana.

what the ?

I yelled "E-NUFF!! Park Hana you owe me an explaination BIG TIME!! and since i dont want to lose the amount of sanity i have left.  I'M OUTTA HERE!!" Then I walked away. Like i dont know them.

Key's POV

O-kay..............

But for some reason my heart died at the spot [for a split second] when she said 'Kibummie oppa~ aren't you suppose to be the out of a or something? Then why are you here?'

But i just smirked at her face to show that it didn't hurt.

Though now i feel hollow. Now its my turn Park Hana.

So i took a step closer she took a step backwards and so on. The next thing you know i've pinned her to the wall.

Hana's POV

Eight words: This is not gonna have a happy ending.