Woops!!!

Can't you love me?

Taemin's POV

Before i can even speak the doorbell rang probably the others. So I quickly got up to open the door. The others came in and after key hyung didn't even mention his "curiousity". 

But there is the fact that Key hyung doesn't know he likes Hana. He's such an idiot.......Damn i messed up.

Key's POV

I screamed at the others "What the hell is wrong with you people?!! How can you just burn MY t-shirt?!!" I'm telling you these people are BORN psychos.

Then Onew hyung spoke "Aish, calm down. Its just a t-shirt. And how is it our fault that we left it under the iron." He is 22 years old and he's still so immature

Then Minho whispered to Onew hyung "Hyung seriously just shut up, whose side are you on anyway?" 

Taemin said "c'mon man get over it already"  AURGH!!!!

I sighed and said "Fine. And from now on i'm NEVER trusting you idiots with ANY of my things" As i was walking away a hand hit, it was Jonghyun's hand and i protested "what the hell was that for?"

He said "For calling me an idiot you idiot" Then walked away. Hee-sh. 

No One's POV

Key exited the dorm. And walked to his car and started the engine and stopped at "Le Sophiq"

A store for both men and women clothes, its one of Key's favorite. He is going to this store cuz thats where he bought the same t-shirt the others burned. So he's here to get a new one. It was in the 'all-sophiq women/men wear' area. He entered that area.

c-wonder-store-08-clothing-area-lg-e1328

Key's POV

I grabbed the t-shirt i was looking for and as i whipped around but my ing ankle tripped and i fell...................

But why was the ground so.................soft??

________________________________________________________________________________________

Who did Key fall on? Tell me what you think!!