One-shot love

JenYong

So the other day, I was busy writing for A spark of Love when I suddenly became this Jenyong fan and started stanning them so hard that I couldn't resist writing a short story!

And also a reminder to my readers that I'm not dead cause I've been MIA for so long~

Reminder- Could contain slight M-rated stuff although I don't even remember writing it properly!

“How many times did I tell you to take care of your body?! You could break your leg!” Jennie lightly massaged Taeyong’s leg. He had hurt himself while practicing. And Jennie was worried as hell after hearing about it.

She had rushed to SME’s practice room without thinking about the fans and stuff. She almost teared up seeing him.

“Jennie-ah, I’m fine. Don’t worry.” Taeyong told her, exhausted.

“You’re fine?” Jennie sarcastically copied his tone. “If you didn’t want me to worry, you should’ve been more careful. You always overwork yourself. You must know your limi--”

“Aish. For goodness sake, please be quiet!” Taeyong screamed and Jennie was shocked as this was the first time she had seen this side of him.

“it’s already exhausting me to hell and on top of that you’re over exaggerating!” This time, the words stabbed her heart and she wanted to let all her tears out.

Taeyong realized his mistake instantly. “Jennie-ah, it’s just… that…” he said in his usual tone.

Jennie quickly stood up and brought a bottle of water beside him. “I’m sorry for over exaggerating. I’ve some schedule… I need to go.” She excused herself to leave.

If it wasn’t for his damn leg, he would have run to her and tell her everything. Of course he loved her. So much that he couldn’t sleep without hearing her voice or seeing her face.

But that day was a rough one. A fight had broken between Mark and Ten. NCT wasn’t doing well as expected. Lee Soo Man had scolded him to be more responsible. And all his frustration went to his loving girlfriend who was probably worried and cared for him the most.

That night he called her but she didn’t respond. This lasted for almost a week and Taeyong was finally recovered. He first went to Jennie’s house but it was locked. He called Jisoo, Rose and Lisa but none of them responded.

So he just went here and there missing her badly. He stood outside Jennie’s door and called one more time. He heard a tone and saw the person he had been dying to see. She looked at her phone screen, bit her lips and ignored it. Taeyong was sure of one thing- that Jennie is ignoring him intentionally.

When she finally saw him, she froze. She quickly turned around to run away from him but Taeyong held her arms and made her face him.

“Why are you ignoring me?!” He told in angry voice. Seeing her face, he sighed, trying to resist the urge to hug her tightly.

“Shouldn’t you be resting? You just got discharged.” Jennie asked trying to change the subject.

“How can I rest peacefully without you by my side?” Taeyong said in a sad tone. “I called you so many times, yet you didn’t pick it up. Is it that easy for you to leave me alone?”

“Taeyong-ah…”

“It is so hard to live without you. I remember you in every small thing I see or hear. But you seemed to be doing better without me.” He teared up and so did she.

She hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his neck. He also wounded his arms around her tiny waist. “You should eat more. Your waist has become smaller.”

“And how can I eat well without you by my side? You pabo.”

“As if it was me who did all the ignoring.” He slightly played with her silky hair. “I’m sorry though. It was my mistake. I was so stressed and it all went to you… Were you really hurt? I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok. I was hurt but more than that I was scared, you know.” Jennie mumbled.

“Was I that scary? To the point that you started running away the moment you saw me?”

“I was not scared of you. You look handsome no matter what. I was actually afraid that we might break up like you might… with me.”

He pulled her away from their hug, taken aback. “And what exactly made you think of such ludicrous nonsense!?”

“Well you said I was over reacting and tiring you so... I thought you were getting tired of me.”

“What the-? Don’t tell me you were just trying to protect this relationship by staying away from me.”

“It might be hard to understand but it’s true. Since you were getting tired of me I thought you might need some you know space.” She stressed on the last word.“I didn’t want to break up with you so I thought I’ll go back to you once you truly miss me” Jennie took her tongue out embarrassed staring at the floor.

“But I did call you the day you left. And so many times after that, why didn’t you respond?” He asked full of confusion and shock

“It was quicker than I expected so I thought that the reason you called me was because you wanted to break up right away” She looked at Taeyong who was receiving a BREAKING NEWS. “Aigoo. Embarrassing!” She told in her grandma voice, her hand fanning her face.

Taeyong caught her hand and pulled in for a kiss. The kiss they were having was different. Unlike the soft kisses and light pecks, this one was strong and different. It was deep.

After they separated, Taeyong spoke, panting “Do you still think I’m gonna break up with you?”

“Not for now, I guess.” Jennie told him which made Taeyong frown. “I’m never gonna break up with you, Jennie-ah.” He caressed her cheek. “Not now, not ever. I mean it.”

She held his hand and smiled, “You could mean it for now. But we never know. People can change in a glance.”

“So you don’t trust me now. You believe I’ll change like others do. What about you then? Is that an indirect way of telling that it’s you who will eventually leave by my side?”

“I didn’t mean that way. I know I will love you forever. Spending time with you makes me fall for you more and more. You don’t have an idea how hard it was trying not to miss you.”

“You tell to me how much you love me and when I tell, you never believe me. Why can’t you?”

“It was always dream-like to feel loved from you. So many beautiful inside and out girls are existing in your own company and yet you choose this ugly YG thing.”

“Open the door.” He suddenly said pointing. She was also shocked but did as he told. 010595 She pressed and Taeyong’s heart swelled. His birthdate was her passcode.

As soon as she turned, he kissed her. With one hand on her neck and the other on her waist, he let out his greed and desperation on that kiss. It didn’t take much time for Jennie to reply. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he lifted her up.

 

“I love you so much, you insecure and beautiful girl.” Taeyong whispered staring at Jennie’s sleeping face. He kissed her shoulders and wounded his arms around her body, sleeping in peace.

 

Oh so proud of myself! Jenyong slays!!!