Final

True love

"Go.." 

Umji looked up to Yerin, who's looking down at her with a soft and understanding expression. 

"Unnie.." 

"You may cry now.."Yerin crouched down to meet her eye level. "I don't want you to hide your feelings and be hurt by it. Cry your heart out, Umji."

Umji bit her lips and breaks the eye contact between them, tears are forming in her eyes that makes them shine like a clear orb. 

"It's okay.."Yerin reassures. 

A tear trailed down on Umji's cheeks. 

"U-unnie..—"Umji choked out. She used her arm to wipe her tears away but it continuously flow out. 

Yerin pulled Umji into a hug, tears are also forming in her eyes but she chose to held them back, she wants to stay strong infront of the younger girl. "It's okay.. i'm here.."she rubbed Umji's back. 

"Why? W-why can't they just leave me a-alone?! I-I had enough of them, unnie! I just want to leave this cruel world!"shouted Umji, in pure anger, pain and sadness. 

Yerin held her close and tight. "I don't want to lose you.." 

"Others always say that.."Umji whispered. "I am not like them.."Yerin whispered back. "I'm someone who loves you, cares for you. It will break me to pieces if you leave.."

"S-stop lyin—.."

"I'm not lying!"Yerin pulled away to look at Umji but still held her close. "I truly love you! I love you more than as a friend!"

"Unnie—..!"

"I want to marry you, start a family with you! Those are my dreams, Umji! I just want to stay with you forever."There are tears trailing down on Yerin's cheeks. "Please understand, that if you left, it will cause me a lifetime pain. You are my world."

Yerin was caught off guard when Umji hugged her. 

"Unnie.. Don't make me feel special because i'm not."

"You're special, you deserve every good things in this world."Yerin wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. They stayed in that position for a moment. 

"I love you too."Umji muttered. Yerin broke into a wholehearted smile. "More than as a friend?" 

"More than as a friend. I want to stay with you forever, just like you wanted."the side of Umji's lips lifted upwards, creating a beautiful smile. 

"So.."Yerin kept her wide smile. Of course, who wouldn't smile widely after a mutual feeling from someone you love? 

"So?"Umji looked at her with a baffled look. 

"Are we together now?"Yerin asked. Umji giggled like a little kid and nodded. 

The older girl pulled her closer and kissed her. Umji immediately kissed back, forgetting her problems beforehand. 

They both kissed each other passionately under the gentle rain. 

0—0—0—0—0—0

"That was so.. ROMANTIC!"Minji squealed as she and her little brother, Gero, listened to their mom's story. 

"A kissed under the rain?! I shall have a similar confession with my future true love!"said the 10 years old, Gero, a determinde look on his face. 

"Oh yeah? Let's see if you and your true love can have a similar confession with ours."Yerin smirked. 

"It's on!"Gero shouted. 

"But still that was so romantic! You meet your true love!"Minji squealed omce again making Gero cover his ears. 

"Stop squealing!"Gero shouted at his sister. Minji was supposed to answer back but a hand was placed on their heads. 

"Now, now. Don't fight."Umji gently kissed their heads. 

"Mommy!"Both of the kids said simultaneously. 

"How was school?"Umji asked, pecking Yerin's lips after asking. 

"It was great! And Mommy told us about how you two got together!"Minji said enthusiastically. 

"Oh?"Umji looked at her wife, who just shrugged her shoulders and gave a goofy smile. "How was it?" 

"ROMANTIC! Right Gero?!"

"Mhm-mhm!"Gero nodded his head. 

"I challenged Gero to have a similar confession like ours."Yerin said, making Umji chuckle. 

Then the kids yawn. "Time to go to bed."said Umji. 

"But I still want to spend time with you.."Gero said, rubbing his eyes. 

"Don't worry, I will be here tomorrow."Umji reassures. 

"This is why I want to grow up already!"Minji huffed as she stood up. 

"Being a grown up . Lots of responsibilities, now go to sleep girlie."said Yerin, waving the three of them off. 

Yerin sighed happily. She collected the dishes and puts them in the sink. She cleaned the table and washed all the dishes. 

 She loves to think that: 

She was so damn lucky on meeting her true love.