My Love For You

My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For you,

Who always said you’re not good enough for me

Believe me,

You’re the biggest thing that ever happened in someone life.

 

 

Spring is coming. Jung Hoseok cleans his flower shop. Everyone seems happy this year. Min Yoongi will married soon, Kim Taehyung found his lover, Kim Seokjin has been trying to open his heart again after you left him. Namjoon always went abroad these days, continuing what have Sooyeon done before. Helping people. Jeon Jungkook, he changes into an adult after met a wise and clever girl from his school.

Everyone is happy. Their storm passed. Hoseok always hope they will always be happy. Hoseok stares at a half complete bouquet on his desk. All the roses that he needs are there, the hydragea are also there. Peonies are the only left, then ‘her’ bouquet is ready.

 

 

Hoseok is panting and hiding from a gang that looking for him. His face bruised. Maybe his body too, but he can’t feel anything. He reminds himself to listen everything that his friends said after this. He doesn’t want to fight anymore, or hides anymore. It’s too tiring.

“What are you doing there?”Hoseok flinched after hearing a voice calling for him. Hoseok looks at a girl in front of him, a little bit scared because her bangs covering her face. Instead of answering her, Hoseok grunted because his bruised body. He doesn’t even know which part of his body that bruised.

“You’re hurt!”that girl voice shocked him again,

“Shut up!”Hoseok said, while grittedd his teeth. Trying to ease the pain. His body is trembling again when he heard another voice from the street. That’s the member of the gang.

“Come on in, they won’t find you inside!”Hoseok looking at the girl, weighing the option untill he walks towards her.

They sit side by side for almost half hour. No one is talking. The only voice that can be heard is Hoseok’s pained voice. Hoseok’s eyes are following that girl when she walks away from his side. She walks toward the cabinet in her store, and coming back with first aid kit on her hand.

“I can’t bear hearing you. Let me treat your wound,”she said.

“Can you help me with this? It hurts so much,”even though it’s dark, Hoseok can sees the girl smiled to him.

“Well, at least you will learn if fighting is bad.”she tells him, chuckling.

“Come here,”Hoseok coming closer to her. She treats his wound gently. Every each of his aching body. Hoseok is looking around while she treating his wound. It’s dark, but this girl seemed can see her surrounding clearly.

“Done! Have you eaten?”Hoseok is taken aback by her question. How can she being friendly with him. They never met each other. Nah, they don’t even know each other. Before Hoseok rejecting her offer, his stomach grumbling. The girl in front of him laughed.

“Stay for a while. I’ll make some food for us, I haven’t eat my dinner too”then she walks away from him.

“Shouldn’t you turn on the lights? It’s pretty dark here,”Hoseok said to her. She doesn’t say anything.

“Chogiyo?”Hoseok calling her,

“Oh, I’m sorry. The switch is right next to the door. Can you switch it on for me?”Hoseok sighs, he walks to the door and switch the lights on. He can see her figure from the back.

After waiting for fifteen minutes, the girl calling him to join her. She always looks down while eating. Maybe Hoseok done something bad, but he is sure he doesn’t do anything to her except accepting her help.

“Oh, I’m sorry. My name is Jung Hoseok. Sorry for bothering you, and thank you for your help... and dinner?”the girl chuckled. She lifts her head. She’s pretty, he can passed Hoseok’s standard only if she makes her bangs not covering her face.

“I’m Kim Sarang. You’re not bothering me, Hoseok-sshi.”she tells him

“It seems I bothered you, maybe because the lamp”

“No, of course not”then, they talked casually. For once, Jung Hoseok... the delinquent in this area felt something warming his frozen heart.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter