Final

Car Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly through the curtains. I shuffled in my sleep and groaned. I looked at my alarm clock groggily and closed my eyes again. My eyes flew open and looked at the time again.

"8:15 am"

"!" I grabbed my towel and headed for the bathroom. When I finished bathing and eating, I immediately changed into work clothes. A thin see-through pink blouse and small pencil skirt. I applied light make-up on my face, wore my watch and 3 inch heels and grabbed my bag. 

I got inside my car and the engine roared to life.

"8:23 am"

"7 minutes. I can do this" I mumbled to myself.

Traffic was on the road and I just wish for the other cars to disappear. I was used to the hustle and bustle of the city life especially the traffic. Since for the past 365 days, I had already done this. But I was getting late and I want a clean record.

Suddenly, my car moved forward involuntarily. 

"What was that?" I looked behind and saw the car behind me so near. 

"Oh no. ." I immediately walked out of the car and saw the back of my car and the front of the other glued to each other. The car behind me was a black Ferrari. The owner of the car walked to me.

"I'm so sorry, miss. I was hurrying and I accidentally-" I cut off the owner and said:

"It's fine it's really fine. It's ok"

Its not fine neither ok.

I looked up to see the owner's face. It felt like I was hit by a truck. He was wearing sunglasses and I wanted to take it off, to see his eyes. I was mesmerized by the owner's handsomeness and beauty and all, so much I can't stop staring at him.

"Miss?" The guy snapped me out of my thoughts and he gave me his calling card.

"Here, call me when you need me to pay for this or buy you a new one. I'm sorry again" And the guy bowed and left leaving me dumbfounded. I looked at the card and caressed it, smiling like an idiot. 

"Daebak" I said before going back on the road.

I parked the car and ran like crazy to the building. I arrived at the elevator doors and it was going up. I checked the time.

"8:30 am"

Dafuq. I'm late. I pressed on the down button like my life depended on it.

"Great" I rolled her eyes and took flight at the stairs to the 17th floor at full speed. By the time I got their it was already 8:38 am. I ran to my boss' office doors and knocked three times.

"Come in" When I heard my boss' voice I felt like crying. I bravely opened the door and my boss looked at me. I entered and bowed.

"I'm sorry. I know you're very disappointed at me. Its because of a car crash that I'm late" I said and looked down in shame.  Mr. Song was a kind old man but went beyond my expectations when he got angry.

"Sit down" Said my boss in his not so good tone. I sat down and Mr. Song talked to me.

"You're right I'm very disappointed at you. You are one of our best employees in such a young age and many juniors look up to you. But do you think you will put a good image with this? Listen to me, I am not scolding you. You are like my daughter and I want you to be succesful in the end. If this gets up to 5 lates then I have no choice but to take disciplinary actions. You may go now" Her boss said in a low soothing but still terrifying tone. Throughout the whole talk my heart was hammering inside my chest. I thought he was gonna lash out on me but he still kept his calm demeanor.

"Yes" That was all I managed to say, bowed and quietly left the room.

I entered my room, as soon as I plopped down on my chair and closed my eyes, someone asked me:

"What happened there? Did you get scolded? Tsk, its because-" But I cut off the irritating high pitched voice from the co-worker.

" off " I said

"Yah! I'm talking to you nicely!" I was on my boiling point and was about to punch the girl who was talking to me.

"You know. I will talk to you nicely if you shut that mouth of yours or else..." I threatened 

"Or else what?" The girl challenged. Oh, so she's challenging me?

"You gonna kill me?"

BOOM! I exploded and grabbed the girl's hair and opened my eyes to glare at her. To my surprise it was Seulgi who was smirking. 

"You know, You'll get fired if you hurt other employees" Seulgi said with a seductive smile. She was wearing a tight skirt that go just 2 inch below her private part and a tight blouse to the point everyons can see her bra, it dusgusted me to see Seulgi. I tightened her grip on her hair and Seulgi let out a shriek. I let go of her hair and said:

"You're not even an employee. You are a ." I said with fury at the now scared Seulgi sprawled out on the floor.

"Get out you little piece of " Seulgi didn't need to be told twice because as soon as she got up, she headed for the doors and out for freedom. I put my hand on my head and decided to get something to drink. 

I arrived at the company cafe and ordered for some coffee and a small pastry. I sat down at one of the chairs and pulled out my phone.

"Hey babe" Someone sat beside and placed their arm on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. The fragrant scent came from a man with a deep y voice.

"Who are you?" She asked and got out of his strong hold and saw Taehyung smiling like an idiot. Irene came and smacked Taehyung on the hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter