I'm In Love ( DoDaeng )

IOI ONESHOTS! ( Requests Open )

I'm In Love

( Dodaeng )

 

Doyeon and Yoojung were strangers, they haven't seen each other around, even in school, and they were too busy with school stuff and never noticed each other. 

Kim Doyeon, a very docile and a tall confident girl. Well known for her visuals and proportions. Mastered the field of Dancing and Modeling, and is one of the visual queens along with Jung Chaeyeon, Joo Kyulkyung, and Kim Sohye. She also has a friend named Sejeong, who already mastered the field of Singing. 

Choi Yoojung, a very introvert and a small puppy-like girl. Has a hidden beagle side and can melt anyone with her aegyo and her eye smile. Also mastered the field of Dancing and Rapping, and has a group of friends that are also dancers. Kang Mina, Jeon Somi, Kim Chungha. She also has a friend named I'm Nayoung, the Representative of the Student Council.

As you can see, the two are polar opposites. More likely to have a hard time understanding each other. Their fellow students didn't even have a thought of the two being together.

But, who knows? The two might actually fit each other perfectly, and not to mention, opposites attract... right? 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Doyeon for some reason began thinking of relationships. She was just curious about how it feels to actually be in love with someone. Empty thoughts lingered around Doyeon's mind, she wasn't experienced and her mind was literally blank.

Her friends noticed her zoning out, staring at the wall of the canteen.

 

" Hey... Doyeon-ah. " Chaeyeon called out but was returned without any comments or movements. Kyulkyung, Sohye, and Chaeyeon began wondering what's up with their friend.

 

" What the... Yah, Doyeon-ah. " Kyulkyung called her out, and again, the result was the same. Doyeon's eyes weren't even blinking or tearing up from her prolonged stare.

 

" Doyeon? Are you alright? " This time, Sohye was the first to ask. But still, no response.

 

" Doyeon-ah! " Kyulkyung called Doyeon, raising her voice a bit, but again, no response.

 

Chaeyeon, Sohye, and Kyulkyung stared at each other, confused face plastered on their faces.

 

" What's up with her? " Chaeyeon asked her two friends, pursing her lips, pointing it towards Doyeon.

 

" I don't know... " Kyulkyung said cluelessly, the girl tried shaking Doyeon, but no avail. It appears that Doyeon was in very deep thought.

 

" Hello? Kim Doyeon! " Chaeyeon yelled as she leaned towards the table, getting closer towards Doyeon to possibly knock the girl out of her thoughts. Doyeon just won't budge and it's scaring the heck out of the three.

 

Just when the girls are gonna try again, Sejeong came on the scene, with a tray on her hands and didn't notice them by the table.

 

" Sejeong-unnie! " Sohye called Sejeong out, making the girl spun in their direction. Sejeong greeted them with her eye smile.

 

" Oh! What's up Kyulkyung, Sohye, Chaeyeon and... Doyeon? " Sejeong also noticed Doyeon's odd behavior, making her eyebrows furrow.

 

" Hey, what's up with this kid? " Sejeong asked the three, flicking her head towards Doyeon's side.

 

" We don't know, we just saw her zoning out. We tried yelling and shaking her but she won't budge. " Chaeyeon answered Sejeong with a worried expression on her face.

 

" Hmmm... If that's the case then... EARTH TO KIM DOYEON! " Sejeong suddenly yelled, shocking the people near them. Doyeon jerked in surprise and was finally on her senses. She looked around, trying to analyze the situation until she saw her friends' faces.

 

" W-WAHH-! W-What the heck!? " Doyeon said in surprise.

 

" Yah, Kim Doyeon, What came into you? " Sejeong asked Doyeon, Doyeon only looked at her half nervously and curiously.

 

" W-What? " Doyeon stuttered.

 

" Chaeyeon, Sohye, and Kyulkyung said you were zoning out for a while. Thinking about something, kiddo? " Sejeong answered her, walking towards the girls' table, placing her tray on the table and looked at Doyeon.

 

Doyeon felt nervous as she saw her four friends' piercing stares. How can she lie at this rate?

 

" W-Well... Just school stuff. " Doyeon answered and looked away, the girls only grew more curious, finding Doyeon's act suspicious.

 

" You don't usually think about school stuff, tell me the truth, Kim Doyeon, or else... " Chaeyeon said with a glare, scaring the heck out of Doyeon. Doyeon gulped, beads of sweat rushing down her temple.

 

Knowing that she could never lie with her unnies staring at her, she gave up.

 

" Fine, I was thinking about relationships. " 

 

As soon as they heard 'relationships', their mouths opened wide as well as their eyes.

 

" WHAT!? YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!? WHAT THE HELL DOYEON YOU DIDN'T INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS! "

 

" YOU HAVE A LOVER!? OH NO NO NO NO. YOU'RE JUST 18! I DON'T APPROVE!  "

 

The unnies yelled in a rich volume that almost all of the students in the canteen hear them. Kyulkyung and Sohye had to calm them down since they were preventing to create any false rumors.

 

But it was too late, gossips were heard all over the canteen.

 

'What!? Doyeon has a lover!?'

 

'That can't be! I was planning to give her flowers tomorrow!'

 

'What a pain, that person should be worthy of her or else...'

 

'No way...'

 

'I'm too late...'

 

'Oops, looks like someone won, you should look for someone else bro, you can't get her anyway.'

 

" What the!? NO! I'm not in a relationship! " Doyeon suddenly yelled at her unnies, and once again, the canteen was full of gossips.

 

'Phew~ I thought it was actually true!'

 

'Yay! I can still give her the flowers I bought!'

 

'Okay, I guess it's not really a pain.'

 

'Yesss!'

 

'I still have a chance!'

 

'Bro... You should still look for another one, you can't still get her you know.'

 

" Oh? Why are you thinking of relationships then? " Sejeong asked Doyeon curiously. 

 

" Sigh. I don't even know myself... I was just wondering how it felt to actually be in love and be in a relationship. Some people say it just hurts you, and some people says it will be the happiest moment of your life. " Doyeon opened up. Yes, she wanted to be in a relationship, but how? She doesn't even have and ever had a lover, and no one interests her.

 

" As a love expert, I'll explain it briefly for you. " Sejeong said taking deep breaths before speaking again.

 

" Both sides are true. They'll make you feel what true happiness is, but they'll also hurt you badly. It depends on your lover and also yourself, if that person is really true to you and will love only you, then you're lucky enough to have found the right person that will make you happy. But if your lover is still not contented being with you... then he'll most likely find another woman to replace you, and that's when you feel hurt. Love hurts in many ways, Doyeon-ah... and also feels good in many ways. What's important is for you to only seek for someone who you think is worthy of you and will feel enough whenever that person is with you. I advise you that. " Sejeong explained, which Doyeon uneasily digested. This was too much for her mind to process.

 

" O-Okay... So you're saying that If I'm smart enough to find someone true, then I'll be happy? " Doyeon asked, confused expression shown on her face. Sejeong nodded.

 

" Something like that, yes. " Sejeong said as she nodded.

 

" So... I will never get hurt? " Doyeon once again asked, but this time, Sejeong shook her head.

 

" Loving without getting hurt isn't defined as Love, Doyeon-ah. You will always get hurt whenever you're in love, it might be physically or emotionally, but you'll have to cross many trials love has for you. Some couples couldn't manage to finish them all and ends up breaking apart, see? No true love. Love without getting hurt is just out of the box. You'll never experience love without harm, Doyeon. " Sejeong specifically explained, Doyeon only nodded as she finally figured out. Sejeong took half a beat to notice that the three were also listening attentively to her. 

 

'My my, I guess Doyeon isn't the only one who's curious about love, huh?' Sejeong thought, internally smirking.

 

" I see, I was just curious... " Doyeon said and looked down at her untouched meal. 

 

" If that's the case, then why don't you try? " Sohye said suddenly, surprising Doyeon.

 

" But how? I-I don't like someone in that way. And nobody interests me... " Doyeon admitted shyly. Sejeong sighed at Doyeon and went beside her, signaling her to move. Doyeon obeyed and Sejeong sat beside her.

 

" How can you if you aren't even looking properly? " Sejeong said, knocking some sense to Doyeon.

 

" H-Huh? " Doyeon said, asking her to be more detailed.

 

" You don't even care a single bit whoever is around you, then how can you find someone? " Sejeong said specifically.

 

" U-Ughh... " Doyeon was speechless, what Sejeong said was true. She never gave a bit of care on whoever is around her, behind her, in front of her or with her.

 

" Okay, That's all I have to say. I have to go now, see you around, guys. " Sejeong said, standing up from her seat and took her tray. She took a couple of steps forward but stopped behind Doyeon's chair.

 

" Think about it carefully, Doyeon. You should find someone whom you could see yourself with, someone that fits you perfectly and can understand you in any way. Do that if you want to prevent getting hurt. " She said and fled from the place, disappearing in a bliss. After several seconds, Chaeyeon spoke.

 

" Don't mind Sejeong, she had gone a bit too far. Anyway, just eat your food, I wouldn't like the idea of you going back to class with an empty stomach. " Chaeyeon said, they continued munching their food but Doyeon was still thinking of what Sejeong said.

 

'How can you if you aren't even looking properly?' 

 

Sejeong's voice echoed around her brain, messing with her. She managed to shove her thoughts out of her head and focus on eating her meal.

 

.

 

The bell rung loudly, following up a bunch of students rushing out of their respective classrooms, Doyeon stayed inside her room to wait for her three friends.

 

She walked back and forth and waited patiently.

 

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

 

Her phone vibrated in her pocket, she immediately grabbed her phone out and checked, it appears to be a text from the ones she been waiting for.

 

From: Chaeyeonieee~ 

Doyeon-ah, I can't accompany you home today, I have to go somewhere important. I'm really sorry if you waited too long. It's really important. Anyway, I have to go. Bye! Love you~

 

" Oh Great. I guess Kyulkyung and Sohye unnie are the only ones who can accompany me today- "

 

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

From: Kyulie <3

Doyeon, I can't go with you tonight! Nayoung-unnie asked me to meet her at Starbucks today! I'm really sorry! Oh! And Sohye can't go with you too, she said she'll be meeting a girl named Mina. She said she was sorry too. Anyway, take care! Love ya~ Go home safely! <3

 

" And I guess.... not. " Doyeon continued.

 

She sighed and left the classroom. She didn't hesitate and headed for the exit. She passed by random students and didn't fail to notice the flowers and chocolates in their hands.

 

" Doyeon- " The male student was about to give her flowers, which Doyeon is aware of. she immediately spoke to cut the boy's sentence.

 

" Sorry, I'm in a hurry. " Doyeon responded, making the student retract his hands quick.

 

" O-Oh... Sorry. " The boy answered and backed off a step.

 

When Doyeon was about to continue walking, Sejeong's words took over her mind.

 

'You don't even care a single bit whoever is around you, then how can you find someone?'

 

Doyeon internally scolded herself for not remembering earlier. She faced the boy and gave him a small smile.

 

" But don't worry, I appreciate it... Thanks, I'm sorry If I can't accept it now, I'm really in a hurry. Ummm... You can leave it inside my locker If you want, thanks again! " Doyeon said and gave the boy a pat on his shoulder before fleeing the place, leaving him frozen while blushing.

 

" D-Did D-Doyeon-shii just..? " One of the students stuttered in surprise. The whole crowd literally had their jaws dropped. Did Doyeon just do that?

 

" She said she would never accept a gift... r-right? " A female admirer asked.

 

 

" Absolutely! And did she just smiled at you!? Oh my God! You're so lucky! " A guy said and rushed over the certain boy, shaking him in disbelief.

 

" Where did she pat you!? Where!? " The boy's friend asked, patting every inch of the lucky boy's shoulders.

 

" Aisshhh! Stop that! " The blushing boy scolded and slapped his friend's hands away.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

" Gosh! That was awkward. Arghhh! I shouldn't have done that! " Doyeon whined like a kid as soon as she stepped outside. She was literally blushing due to embarrassment. She wasn't used to being this kind with her admirers and it made her cringe.

 

" I should get out of here, quick! " She told herself and ran as fast as she can. She wasn't even looking at her way and it was a very bad idea, she felt a strong bump, it was so hard she almost fell down, gladly she stood up from her feet quick.

 

But the person she bumped with fell down on the grass, landing on her bottom with a thud.

 

'Shoot! I really am clumsy! It must hurt a lot, not to mention, it's a girl!' Doyeon thought and internally slapped herself for being so careless. 

 

She didn't waste any time and approached the girl, ducking to match her eye level. She immediately grasped the girl's arms and gently pulled her up.

 

" Are you okay!? I'm very sorry! " Doyeon said worriedly and checked the girl from head to toe. No offense, but the girl was very small, at least a head smaller than her. The girl's face made Doyeon remember a cute puppy, her cheeks are very chubby, her nose is cute, her eyes are deep. And not to mention, her hair was very long and curvy with a purple dye on the end and It made the cute girl look y. To put it simply, the girl was adorable and y.

 

Honestly, she looks like someone from the dance club. They literally have the same height. But unfortunately, she likes wearing caps and masks so Doyeon hadn't had a chance to see the dancer's face. She was one of the pride of the dancing club, just like her.

 

" YAH! Are you even looking at your way!? " The small girl yelled and stomped both of her feet. Doyeon for some reason finds her cute rather than scary. The girl was unbearably cute while pouting.

 

" I-I'm sorry! D-Don't worry, I'll take care all of your wounds! " Doyeon said, bowing several times to express her guilt. The smaller girl sighed and her expression turned to soft.

 

" You don't have to. I'm fine, Just be careful next time. " The small girl said and gave Doyeon a small smile. The girl was about to walk away but Doyeon noticed a scratch on her right knee, she immediately grasped the girl's wrist, preventing her from going further.

 

" What? " The smaller asked with a curious expression plastered on her face.

 

" You have a scratch on your knee. Good thing I brought a medical kit with me. " Doyeon said and pulled the girl towards a nearby bench. She made her sit and ducked to get a better view of her wound, she gently grabbed the girl's ankle to observe the wound, blood was slowly oozing from the scratch. Doyeon frowned at what she had done.

 

" Hey, I told you I'm fine, It's just a small scratch, why bother? " The smaller girl said and pulled her leg away from Doyeon's grasp.

 

" It might be just a small scratch, but It will be a worse If you leave it like that. You might get infected and end up getting sick. Since I'm the one who is responsible for this, I'll treat it for you, so don't move. " Doyeon said, looking at the smaller girl's wound. She once again grabbed her ankle gently and placed it on her knee for support.

 

" I can do it by myself. " The smaller girl protested, Doyeon sighed, she didn't know the girl was this hard-headed.

 

" I insist. Who just leaves when she knew she injured someone? Sigh. Just relax and don't look. It might sting a little. " Doyeon said, silencing the smaller girl. The girl plopped on the bench, sighing in defeat.

 

Doyeon zipped her bag open, she grabbed her medical kit and immediately opened it. She grabbed several pieces of cotton balls and a small bottle. 

 

After taking the things she needed, she treated the girl's wound. the little girl flinched as she felt the sting Doyeon warned her about. 

 

" It hurts. " The girl whispered with a frown on her face. For Doyeon, she heard the girl's whine and a grin appeared on her lips.

 

" Don't worry, It's almost done. Cope the sting for a bit. " Doyeon said softly as she glanced at the injured girl. Smiling at her in the process, and after, she once again focused on healing the girl's wound. But the girl didn't miss the blush that appeared from Doyeon's face.

 

" I believe we forgot to introduce ourselves. " The little girl said jokingly. Both of them chuckled and agreed.

 

" True. I'm Kim Doyeon from Class A-3. And you are? " Doyeon said and glanced at the smaller girl.

 

" Choi Yoojung, Class B-2. Nice to meet you, even though we met in an awkward way. " Yoojung said and chuckled once more. 

 

" I'm sorry about that. Nice to meet you too, Yoojung-shii. " Doyeon said and gave Yoojung a gentle smile, which Yoojung returned with her own.

 

Doyeon let out a small laugh before resuming what she was doing. Yoojung felt the pain lessen as she thought of Doyeon smiling. She didn't know having this certain stranger heal her can make her comfortable. She leaned on the bench and waited for Doyeon to finish.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

" Done! " Doyeon said as she looked at the girl with a smile. Doyeon stood up and brushed her uniform. Then she kindly extended her hand to Yoojung.

 

" Grab hold. Your wound is still sore and It will probably hurt If I don't help you up. " Doyeon said as she presented her hand to Yoojung. The girl didn't answer and held Doyeon's hand. 

 

Yep, she was right. It hurt when she stood up, she wondered If she can even walk home at this rate. 

 

" Does it hurt? " Doyeon asked, concerned about Yoojung's condition. 

 

" Y-Yes. It does quite hurt. " Yoojung told Doyeon, she tried to walk but her knee was too sore to move a step.

 

" Don't force yourself. You should rest or it will only get worse. " Doyeon told Yoojung. Yoojung pouted and sat on the bench, listening to Doyeon.

 

The taller started walking back and forth. Thinking of a way how to get Yoojung home without making the girl do much effort. She sighed in irritation as her mind couldn't think of any possible way to get the girl home without making Yoojung walk.

 

Thank the gods and goddesses, she thought of a rather brilliant idea, but she has to be the one to suffer this time. She tried to think of another option but It appears that cannot see any other way. Doyeon sighed and walked to Yoojung, staring at the girl's deep brown orbs.

 

" You may find this weird but... Where do you live, Yoojung-shii? " Doyeon asked suddenly, making Yoojung look at her in surprise.

 

" W-Why? " She stuttered nervously.

 

" I'll carry you home. " Doyeon replied nervously as she rubbed her nape. Offering a stranger a piggyback home is just unusual. She played with her fingers while waiting for the shorter to reply. 

 

" W-W-What..? You don't have to! I can walk, okay!? " Yoojung panicked and immediately stood up. But it was a bad idea, she winced in pain as her wound reacted to her sudden movement. 

 

" Yah! I told you to rest! Look- " Doyeon scolded Yoojung but sighed in the end. For some reason, she can't stay mad at her.

 

Yoojung looked down, feeling guilty all of the sudden. But for some reason, she felt weird. Why does Doyeon care about her so much? I mean, they just met a couple minutes ago. 

 

Don't get the wrong idea, she didn't felt displeased with Doyeon's actions. In fact, she wanted her to be like that when she was with her. She just feels protected and safe.

 

" I'm sorry... " Yoojung answered, sadness took over her voice. She continued looking down with a frown on her face. Just like a cute guilty pup.

 

Doyeon was surprised and didn't know what to do. She badly wants to slap herself right now but she didn't want Yoojung to find her weird. She decided to comfort Yoojung with soft and gentle words.

 

" No, I'm the one who's sorry. I find it weird too, a stranger offering me to carry me home. I'm really sorry, I'll just call a cab for you. " Doyeon said nervously and started walking away. But before she even took a step, Yoojung already had her fingers wrapped around Doyeon's wrist.

 

" No! Don't! I mean- I'd rather have you carry me home... Y-You know? You're the reason why I ended up like this..! N-Now chip chop, hurry up and carry me h-home! " Yoojung stuttered while commanding, which Doyeon found very cute. The taller knew Yoojung was trying to act cold but hell, she was horrible at it! Doyeon can't help but giggle at Yoojung's cute attempt. 

 

" Okay? So where do you live? " Doyeon asked and smiled.

 

" J-Just three blocks away. Take that way over there, I-It's the fastest way to my house. " Yoojung stuttered, she is acting very weird today. She doesn't know why but she feels very giddy inside every time she sees Doyeon smile and even shivers from every touch Doyeon initiates. And not to forget the fast yet unusual beats her heart is pumping. Seriously, should she just go to see a cardio doctor?

 

Doyeon only shrugged and turned around. Her back facing Yoojung, she squatted and waited for Yoojung to hop on.

 

" Okay then... Get on, pup. " Doyeon teased, her lips forming a smirk. She groaned as she felt Yoojung's punch on her arm. 

 

" Don't call me that! I'm not a pup, as you can see. " Yoojung said sarcastically and rolled her eyes as she hopped on Doyeon's back.

 

" Oh really? But you look like one. " Doyeon continued teasing Yoojung and she obviously finds it entertaining. She didn't know having a girl like Yoojung can make her this happy.

 

" I told you- "

 

" Okay, okay. Fine, I was just kidding... Pup. " Doyeon said with a grin, which was returned with an another smack on her arm.

 

Yoojung thought of a brilliant idea for revenge. She smirked and wiggled her body on top of Doyeon's back, making the taller stumble.

 

" Y-Yah! Stay put, or else we'll both fall! " Doyeon scolded the girl, Yoojung shook her head but her grin still not leaving her lips. 

 

" Nope~ " Yoojung sang and wiggled her body once more, making Doyeon let out another stumble.

 

" Hey! Do you want me to end up like you!? " Doyeon said with an irritated face plastered on her face.

 

" Hmmm... Maybe? Kind of. " Yoojung mocked her. Doyeon only groaned and focused on her way. Shooting piercing stares on whatever is in front of her.

 

Yoojung smirked as she noted her revenge as; successful. 

 

" Okay, fine, I'm sorry. Forgive me? " Yoojung looked at Doyeon with her famous puppy aegyo. Doyeon's cheeks turned crimson red as she saw Yoojung's blinking eyes. She immediately looked away, trying her best to hide her blush.

 

" Don't do it. "

 

" Why? " Yoojung asked Doyeon, confused about her sudden command.

 

" I-It's disgusting. " Doyeon said and Yoojung didn't waste any time and gave the girl another hard smack.

 

" YAH! How dare you- Don't you know that people always fall in love with me because I'm cute!? "

 

" Nah, not really believing that. "

 

" What the- "

 

" Because If It is true, you must have caught me too. But sadly... you missed your shot, miss. " Doyeon un-endingly teased Yoojung throughout their whole walk to Yoojung's house.

 

" But, hey... Do you like the idea of falling in love? " Doyeon suddenly asked, she was once again curious about the love thingy.

 

" No, I am actually avoiding to be in love. "

 

" Why? "

 

" I don't know... I just don't like the Idea. "

 

" Oh... Okay. " Doyeon simply answered and focused on her way again.

 

They were halfway there and Yoojung's eyes started closing. She felt sleepy all of the sudden.

 

" Hey, you sleepy? You can take a rest, you know? Don't worry, I'll wake you up when we get there. " Doyeon said understandingly, causing Yoojung to smile.

 

Yoojung only nodded and gently plopped herself on Doyeon's back. She smiled as she felt Doyeon's soft sweater and it's very comfy, making her sleep in a second.

 

Doyeon chuckled as she felt Yoojung steadily leaning on her. 

 

Who knew this cute little girl can make Doyeon so comfortable?

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

" Wake up. "

 

" Hey. We're here. "

 

" Pup? "

 

" Yoojung-ah. "

 

" Wake up! "

 

" Sigh... You left me no choice, Choi Yoojung. "

 

1.

 

 

2.

 

 

3.

 

 

" FIRE! FIRE! THERE'S FIREEE!!! "

 

" AHHHHHH!!! WHERE!? " 

 

Yoojung immediately opened her eyes and covered her ears, shouting like there's no tomorrow. She was so panicked that she wrapped her arms around Doyeon's waist, tightly squeezing her. Seeing this made Doyeon laugh loudly. She faced Doyeon who was beet red from laughing. She then realized It was just a joke, she faced Doyeon with a disappointed expression on.

 

" Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny, Kim Doyeon. Put me down, now. " Yoojung said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at the back of Doyeon's head. 

 

" What? That's the only way I can think of to wake you up. I've been calling you several times and you won't budge. You must really enjoy sleeping on me, huh? " Doyeon while helping Yoojung jump out of her back. When the smaller had her feet on the ground, Doyeon faced her, wringing her eyebrows and showing her a y smirk.

 

Well, Yoojung found her smirk y. Her face immediately turned red, she turns around, preventing the taller to see her face.

 

" Anyway... Are you okay now? Can you walk? " Doyeon was suddenly concerned, causing Yoojung to face her and give her a smile.

 

" It doesn't hurt that much if I stay put, but I think It will still hurt If I walk. " Yoojung said while checking her sore wound, Doyeon only nodded and turned again, back facing Yoojung and squatted. 

 

Yoojung was surprised, Doyeon would sacrifice this much for her? She immediately shook her hands.

 

" N-No! You don't h-have to, Doyeon-ah... "

 

" Come on, don't be shy. " Doyeon said.

 

" Sigh... I should have kept my mouth shut... " Yoojung closed her eyes and sighed, internally scolding herself. 

 

" Hurry, my legs hurt. "

 

" Okay, fine! " Yoojung said, sighing once more and hopped on Doyeon's back.

 

As soon as she felt Yoojung on her back, her smile appeared again. 

 

" Aigooo~ You're very heavy! " Doyeon said as she lifted Yoojung a bit to give her a better position.

 

" Tch, stop lying. If I'm heavy then you should be gasping like a dog right now. " Yoojung said while pressing her four-digit password.

 

Doyeon immediately acted like a gasping dog when she heard Yoojung. The smaller girl noticed and gave her another smack on her arm and giggled.

 

" Stop it, silly! " Yoojung said between her giggles. Doyeon stopped and gave her a soft smile, which Yoojung returned with her own. 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

For whatever reason, Doyeon is unusually active today. She quietly participated in class rather than dozing off. She smiled at the students she passed by in every hallway rather than acting like nobody is there. She also gladly accepted her admirers' gifts, giving them a 'thank you' and a small smile rather than cutting them off and leaving. For short, It was a completely new Doyeon.

 

Kyulkyung and Sohye looked at Doyeon with a confused look on their faces. Chaeyeon was busy practicing a script for her play and sadly couldn't join the three for lunch. Anyway, Doyeon is completely weird today, guess what?

 

She is smiling right now. Yes. SMILING. S-M-I-L-I-N-G. She even waves at the students near their table. She would usually just wear earphones on and ignore the people around her. Seriously, what just happened? Did God went down to earth and blessed her dearest goddess? Or Doyeon is just being completely weird? They were very confused as hell.

 

" Doyeon-ah... " Sohye called Doyeon out, her confused expression still not leaving her face.

 

" Yes, unnie? " Doyeon answered with her husky voice and immediately faced Sohye with a smile. For Sohye and Kyulkyung, they were surprised. Doyeon would just say 'What?' and stare at them expressionlessly. 

 

The two exchanged stares before looking back at Doyeon.

 

" Ummm, did something happened? " Kyulkyung asked Doyeon, analyzing the new her. Doyeon frowned and shook her head.

 

" Nothing. Why, unnie? " Doyeon said before smiling again. 

 

" Really? " Sohye asked, doing the same thing as Kyulkyung.

 

" Yep! " Doyeon answered actively and showed them a grin.

 

" Are you in a relationship? "

 

" No. "

 

" Did your parents leave you alone for a week? "

 

" No. "

 

" Did you drink three cups of coffee last night? "

 

" Ummm, I don't drink coffee. "

 

" Are you engaged? "

 

" No! "

 

" Did you go shopping or whatever? "

 

" No, but I would love to. "

 

" Are you going for a vacation? "

 

" Nope. "

 

" Ha! I knew it! You kidnapped Doyeon, you filthy punk! Where's the real Doyeon!? If you are gonna act like her then do it properly! " Kyulkyung said and stood up from her seat abruptly, grabbing Doyeon's collar and tugged on it.

 

" What the!? Unnie, what in the world is wrong with you? " Doyeon said, gripping around Kyulkyung's wrists.

 

" You two-! Stop! Kyulkyung, let go of her now. " Sohye scolded the two, Kyulkyung let go of Doyeon's collar and looked at her carefully.

 

" Are you sure this is the real Doyeon? " Kyulkyung asked Sohye.

 

" Sigh... Yes, what kind of thought ran through your mind? Of course, this is Doyeon. " Sohye scolded Kyulkyung once more. Doyeon fixed her messy collar and faced the two with a worried face.

 

" Unnies, seriously, what's wrong? " Doyeon asked them worriedly. 

 

" You are extremely weird today, Kim Doyeon... " Sohye said as she looked intently into Doyeon's eyes, as if she was reading the taller's mind.

 

" Yep, you kept on smiling at people! You would usually just snob every single person you crossed with. Haven't you noticed yourself? " Kyulkyung asked Doyeon. Instead of answering, Doyeon shifted her eyes at the canteen wall, the one beside the entrance, softly smiled at the thought of Yoojung.

 

" There's this girl named Yoojung, Choi Yoojung. We met in a very awkward way. I was about to leave the school but there's this boy that gave me flowers on my way out. That time, Sejeong unnie's advice came over me, resulting my sudden kindness towards him. After that, I fled the place and ran because of embarrassment, and as expected from me, I bumped into someone while running... she fell down and scratched her knee. I offered to heal it for her, she was hesitant at first but allowed me to do it anyway. We talked for a while, and after that, I carried her home since she can't walk because of her sore wound. " Doyeon told the two, which resulted the shock and confusion in their faces.

 

" So- Wait. What you mean is that YOU carried that YOOJUNG girl home? " Kyulkyung said, a completely shocked face was seen after she finished her sentence.

 

" Yes. " Doyeon answered and smiled.

 

" Choi Yoojung? Wait, her name sounds familiar... I think Mina told me something about a girl named Yoojung while we were at a restaurant. She told me she was just as famous as you are, she also told me that she is also one of the pride of the dancing club and she is irresistibly cute... "

 

" There is a possibility that it's her because she is really cute. "

 

" She said she looks like a cute pup... "

 

" That's her. "

 

" And she's a head shorter than you... "

 

" Okay, now I'm sure that It's her. "

 

" Hmmm... So you're telling me that she's the reason why you're like this? " Sohye asked Doyeon, her eyebrows furrowing.

 

" I guess so? " Doyeon said and smiled again at the thought of her.

 

" Woah... Just seeing you acting this weird, I'm definitely sure that she has a great impact on you. " Kyulkyung said, teasing Doyeon. making Doyeon glare at her.

 

" But wait- If she is one of the representatives of the dancing club... Then why don't we know her? " Kyulkyung suddenly said, making Doyeon agree. 

 

'Possibly, is she the girl wearing caps and masks?'

 

Her thoughts were shoved away as a familiar person came into her sight.

 

Choi Yoojung.

 

smile.

 

Just a thought of her makes Doyeon smile. Seeing her smile just makes her smile wider.

 

Yoojung was at the center of the middle aisle of the canteen. Looking as adorable as ever, she was wearing a white oversized hoodie, making her look more huggable and smaller than she is. All eyes were on her, which she simply returned with a shy smile. A smile that can melt millions of hearts and can also attract millions of beings.

 

But a sudden worry hit Doyeon, she remembered Yoojung's injury. She frowned as she saw her slightly stumbling in every step, and her bandage quite visible because of her skirt. 

 

She didn't know why but she ran towards Yoojung and gently grabbed her wrists. Yoojung looked at her, surprised at the sudden contact, but smiled as she saw Doyeon.

 

Whispers and gossip filled the canteen, I mean, the two most popular girls in the school like this? Nah. It's was a no for them, and not to mention, they were considered as polar opposites.

 

They ignored the voices because they were too drowned in each other's eyes to even care. 

 

" Hi, pup. Sorry if I surprised you, but is your knee okay? You shouldn't walk until it's fully healed, you know? You should've called me so I can carry you. " Doyeon said worriedly, checking out the girl's condition. Yoojung smiled at the sweet sight.

 

" You carried me enough. I can walk, okay? You don't have to worry anymore. " Yoojung said softly, to reassure Doyeon, but failed.

 

" How could I not? You look very unstable while walking! Do you think I'll let you be like that? " Doyeon said, scolding Yoojung.

 

" Oh, really? So you really care for me so much. " Yoojung teased Doyeon, Doyeon sighed, she knew they would start teasing each other again.

 

" Yes, so let's go to my table. I won't let you walk farther. " Doyeon said and started pulling Yoojung, but Yoojung didn't move, making Doyeon look back at her.

 

" Nopeee~ " Yoojung sang cutely like a child, making Doyeon blush.

 

" Okay, fine. " Doyeon said and let go of Yoojung's hold, but before she can walk, Yoojung intertwined their hands.

 

" Okay! Okay, I'm sorry. " Yoojung said, doing her famous puppy blinks. Doyeon blushed and looked away like before but this time, her reply wasn't the same.

 

" Don't do that again. "

 

" Why? Oh, I know. Because It's disgusting. "

 

" No, because.... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" It makes me fall for you more. " 

Yoojung was shocked and blushed, she didn't expect this from 'The Kim Doyeon'. 

 'Maybe falling in love isn't a bad idea, after all.' Doyeon and Yoojung thought of the same thing.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Hey, readers! First of all, SORRY FOR THE ULTIMATELY VERY VERY SUPER DUPER LONG HIATUS. We went to a family trip for 3 weeks and I haven't had a chance to write a chapter. Anyway, this is it. My friend's favorite ship. HOPE YOU ENJOY! SORRY IF IT THO.