Smile

Speak Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday, every single hour Wendy spending her time to taking care of Bae Irene, with a hope that someday she will open up to her. but mostly, Irene will only giving a side glance or whatsoever about it. but, Wendy didn't give up. She believe that Irene, will open up to her  and to the world.

In the morning, Wendy make her way toward Irene room and knocked but no one opened and responded to her. so, she decided to open the door using the key that she got from the boss (AKA Kkang Sseul~~), but she was dissapointed that no one is inside the room.

"Where is she?" Wendy thought

She saw a nurse nearby and asked about where is Irene. The nurse said that She is at the Garden,her usual nurse said that she unusually well behaved so she allowed Irene to go out.

After saying Thank You to the nurse, she made her way to the garden and saw Irene usuall nurse hiding behind a tree, watching her silently. Slowly, Wendy walked behind the nurse and "BOO~"  the nurse jumped and frowned with Wendy laughing her off.

"What are doing,hiding behind the tree? It's not like someone stalking you or are you stalking your crush? Wendy asked the nurse.

"I'm watching Bae Irene, i'm a little worried if i have to watch her that close. so, i'm hiding behind the tree" the nurse said. With a big smile and grin,Wendy slowly walk to where Irene at, at the grass watching some flower and the nurse might thinking "This doctor really have no fear but,she have a deathwish".

Wendy try sitting beside Irene who still ignored her

"Well, at least she don't kill and kick my off" she think silently.

"Irene-ssi,Good morning" 

Wendy got no reply as she expected it

"It's a nice day isn't it? ah btw, I'm your new Doctor Son Wendy. I hope we will be a good friend" 

"..........."

"You really like flowers don't you? can i know what flowers do you like?"

After much Wendy blabbering, Irene finally looks at Wendy with a glare. "Why is this human looklike hamster talking to me?". With a glare that can make all creature froze, she left Wendy and walking back to her room, The doctor followed her to the room and trying to make a conversation with the girl.

"Irene-ssi, am i make you uncomfortable? Am i making you scared? i'm sorry allright?" Wendy said sincerely.

".................."

Noticing the candy wraps at the desk she asked " Do you like the candy? It's really good isn't it? Do you want more?"

"..............."

With a smile that can cure cancer, Wendy out another candy at the desk.

"Irene-ssi, do you already eat your breakfast??" 

".........."

with a tray of "delicious" hospital food untouched wendy know that Irene haven't eat her breakfast. So, Wendy took the tray while sitting beside Irene with the tray on her lap,ready to fed her. Scooped a spoonful of rice with scrambled egg and put in front of the patient mouth.

"Come on Irene-ssi, you need to have breakfast."  She said that while using her own aegyo that even she cringed with only hearing it.

"............"

"Hospital food isn't that bad you know? The scrambled egg actually yummy" She said with a little bit f pleading.

"............."

because Irene still stubborn,Wendy decided another method so Irene will eat.

" ahhh~~ If you don't want to eat  it, i will then" Wendy said while putting the spoonful rice near but stopped with a hand holding her wrist. She turned and see her patient pouting that soooo adorably. Wendy gave the lder girl a eye smile.

" Do you want to eat it~??" Wendy said while sing-soned the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter