i(ce) (s)cream

vkook oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's it for now guys. Let's wrap up the practice for today," the dance instructor said, picking up his stuff and going out of the room.

 

"That was so hard," taehyung collapsed, spreading his legs and hands wide on the floor.

 

"Man, you have no energy, taetae-huyng." Jungkook mocked him while gulping down water from the bottle in his hands.

 

Taehyung gave him the middle finger.

" you, jungkook"

 

"How hard?" Taehyung almost choked on his own saliva.

 

"Yah! Jeon jungkook! Respect your elders!!!" Taehyung got up and smacked the back of the youngers head.

 

"Gosh! Why are you so violent with me, taehyung? You never hit Jimin." Jungkook exclaimed feeling offended.

 

"Did someone call my name?" Jimin popped up out of nowhere, hearing his name.

 

"Gosh, jimin. Don't sneak like that." Taehyung wrapped his hand around jimin's shoulder. 

 

Jungkook glared at Jimin.

 

Don't you dare touch my taetae, you midget. Jungkook's face said it all.

 

Jimin seems to get the message as he unwrapped taehyung's hand from his shoulder and sat on the floor.

 

"Yah! Does someone want ice-cream? I am buying." Jin said while putting on his pink colored shoes.

 

"Me, me."

 

"I want one too."

 

"TaeTae wants ice cream."

 

"Shut up, y'll. Let me sleep."

 

"But what flavor do you guys want? Decide on one 'cause I am too exhausted to buy a different flavors." Jin asked them.

 

"Vanilla for me."

 

"Chocolate"

 

"Vanilla"

 

There were different answers from the boys.

 

"Same, I will go with vanilla too." Suga yawned and closed his eyes, again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter