Storm

vkook oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung was scared-no, he was horrified. His parents weren't home. So, that meant he was alone in the house.

 

He was scared of the dark. Although he tried to deny this many times because; he called himself a 'Manly man'.

 

Thunder roared outside, making him jump in surprise and fear. He started shivering.

 

"Arghh"

 

Taehyung curled up in his bed, covering himself in layers of blankets, hugging his favorite Pokemon doll.

 

 

 

"I am scared"

 

He was trying to sleep but the roaring thunderstorms outside and constant lightenings weren't helping his racing heart to calm down.

 

Unable to even stay alone in this situation, he reached out for his phone and dialed his best friend's number.

 

 

###***###***###***###***###

 

 

To say Jungkook was angry, was an underestimate. He was pissed at his Advanced Math prof. and regretting his decision to even take that goddamn class.

 

"Why in god's green earth did I ever sign up for this hell?" He mentally cursed himself.

 

Now he's stuck in his room, in a very very foul weather, doing the extensional paper's his teacher assigned him instead of sleeping. Only God knows how much he needs sleep.

 

Bringggggg

 

 

His phone suddenly went off. He picked up the phone glancing at the table clock beside him.

 

What the heck? Who calls at 12:30 am? Give me a freakin break.

 

[•_•]

 

"Hello?"

 

"..........."

 

Who the heck doesn't even talk after calling at this time?

He mentally groaned.

 

[-_-]

[][=[]]

 

"If you ain't start talking in two seconds, I will personally murder you? Got it?" He was getting irritated, wanting nothing more than to sleep.

 

"It's me, tae"

 

[⚫-⚫]

 

"Tae? what happened?"

 

"........."

 

"Tae, are you okay?"Jungkook asked after a moment of silence, feeling somewhat concerned.

 

"Iamscared" taehyung rushed his words without taking a breath.

 

"Wait... What? The great Kim (Gucci) Taehyung is scared?" He teased giving taehyung a mischievous laugh, loud enough for the latter to hear despite the thundering Stroms outside.

 

Taehyung let out an shriek. 

 

"Tae? Hello? 

 

"Kookie-ah, come over. I wanna cuddle with you....." 

 

Oh boy, please tell me Kim Taehyung didn't just pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter