Birthday gift.

Happy Birthday Junsu.

It was after the small celebration of Junsu's birthday that Taecyeon approached and poked his back.

"Hey birthday boy." The sudden voice startled Junsu, who was still picking on the remains of the cake.

"Oh! Yah, don't scare me like that." Junsu scowled and continued to the icing off his fingers.

Taecyeon chuckled, "Had a nice birthday?" He asked while following Junsu to the kitchen.

"Mhm, I so happy today. Even fans from twitter wished a lot." Junsu grinned widely and placed the cake box into the fridge.

"Sorry I didn't get you anything." Taecyeon said as he scratched his neck.

"It's fine. You remembered, that's all that matters." Junsu just smiled at him and walked past him.

"Wait! What do you want, I'll get it for you." Junsu stopped in his tracks, turning around.

"It's okay, Taec-ah, you don't have to."

"But I want to. I'll give you anything." Taecyeon folded his arms and stood in front of Junsu, blocking his path of the stairs.

Junsu seemed to think about it for awhile.

"Anything?"

"Absolutely anything."

Junsu stared at him and looked away abruptly, Taecyeon swore he saw a blush creeping up the elder's cheeks. When Junsu cleared his throat, Taecyeon snapped his attention back to Junsu.

"Kiss.."

"Uh what?"

"I want a kiss."

"On the lips??"

"Mhm."

"Why?"

"You said you'd give anything.."

"But why a k-kiss? From me? Really?"

"Y-yeah."

Taecyeon stared at him, wide eyed. It made Junsu uncomfortable. He looked down and fidgeted, waiting for Taecyeon to do anything, something to ease the awkward situation. 

Maybe he should have just kept that wish in.

"Um, it's fine..y-you don't have to do it. Just buy me s-something then.." Junsu said, he couldn't help but look a bit disappointed.

"Junsu, I-"

"I said it's fine, Taec-ah."

But before Junsu could walk away, Taecyeon grabbed his shoulders and leaned closer. For a brief moment their lips met and Junsu melted into the kiss. Taecyeon pulled back, red-faced and looked away, grinning while his hands still holding Junsu's arms.

Junsu stared at Taecyeon with an even deeper blush on his face. He touched his own lips with a faint smile. All he could say was,

"Best present ever."

 

A/N: I typed this from my phone. Sorry for the typos or any errors >< hope you guys liked this! <3 happy birthday Jundyuuuuuuu~