First

Truth universally acknowledged (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(So here's chapter 1 this chapter will be awfully boring I'm so sorry but it's more of an introductory constructive Criticisms are welcomed) 

 

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife." I recited out loud and giggled . "Why giggle my little brother?" Jongdae asked. "Why brother it's 2017 it might be a husband they want and not a wife?" I replied "kyungsoo if you don't like my present then return it? I might get a refund." Jongdae returned. "No no I like it you know I love classic books." I smiled at him. "And thank you." I added. "You're welcome" he replied. I closed the book and ran my fingers on the engravings of the cover and spine. "It's beautiful" I whispered "I know you'd love it, your library is missing this old classic and I just knew I had to get it for you." Jongdae said. "It must cost a lot." I replied. The book was hard bound but in good condition the papers are brown and they give off that loved smell from old books, intricate engraved gold letters on the cover and spine it's exquisitely beautiful it must cost a lot. "As long as I see your smile it doesn't matter how much it costs." Jongdae said with a smile. Jongdae worries a lot about me even though he didn't have to he's been through a lot because of me and I will always be thankful because of him I'm still here and I know I'm ok. "Anyways kyungsoo have you decided yet?" Jongdae asked. "I.. I guess I'll go" I muttered. "Kyungie.." jongdae started. "I know I know I just I want this I want to help you and I want to help our parents I just I'm kind of scared I guess, I'm not really good at anything.." I sighed. Jongdae got me this job in the company he works in and it requires people skills which I'm not really good at but I got accepted because of well of course jongdae and my educational background. "Kyungie you'll be fine. You're just out of practice make friends there, I'm sure you'll make a lot you're quite lovable." Jongdae smiled. "If you say so." I replied. 

 

So came my first day on the job. And I'm nervous I was placed in the advertising department of the company and was told beforehand. Jongdae is part of the sales

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter