Series of unfortunate arrivals

Snsd will be the death of me
Please log in to read the full chapter

2:19am. Yoona comes home from filming. The dorm is in eerie silence

 

"Aaaaaarrrrgghhh! Keep away Valak! Damn you to hell!" Was said in a loud voice.

 

The other members wake up in confusion at the noise.

 

She sprints off to Taeyeon's room. The other members followed only to find out the tiny girl was snoring lightly. They were all sure it was her who yelled.

 

"For 's sake Tiffany just make up with Taeyeon and move back to her room. She's been drinking and watching all those horror films. And we all know she sleep-yells when she does." Jessica said grumpily.

 

Tiffany goes to Taeyeon's bed to hug the sleeping girl. She wraped her arms around the older girl's neck and placed Taeyeons arm around her waist. 

Tiffany kissed Tae's forehead. 

"Marshmallowsssss...mmmm..." the sleeping girl says as she brushed her cheek on Tiffany's chest. 

Tiffany blushed at how cute Taeyeon was acting until she felt the sleeping girl's hand squeezing her . "Yah! Are you really sleeping?"

No answer. She sighed and fell asleep.

 

_____________________________________________

 

10:36 am. Most of the girls went out for individual schedule. Yuri comes home to an empty dorm after her morning work out. It was dark, most the lights are off except the one light escaping Taeyeon's open bedroom. 

 

"Wooohoooooo!" Someone screamed. Yuri approaches the room

 

Tiffany was straddling Taeyeon on the bed.

 

Yuri who was shocked decided to run out of the dorm. She asks herself which is more effective, holy water or bleach. She decided the former would't hurt her and went straight to church near it. She asks where she can get holy water. When she secured it, she dabs a handful to her eyes.

"I shouldn't have seen that." She groaned. "Now where is Jessica....?"

 

__________________________________________

 

1:48 pm. Hyoyeon was running from the dorm's main door to the bathroom. She sat immediately at the toilet letting her pee out of her when she hears snapping sounds coming behind the shower curtains.

 

She thought it was Jessica snapping pictures of her. The older girl does have a thing for taking their bodies' pictures. 

She went to pull the curtains and saw Yuri laying down on the bathtub  taking pictures of herself and her *****.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head then flicked Yuri's forehead.

 

"That weirdo. I think I need a drink.. a strong one. And maybe use some of that alcohol on my eyes."

 

She went to Sunny's room.

 

________________________________________________

 

 

3:12 pm. "What a tiring day!" Sunny comes home with 2 bottles of wine in hand. "Can't wait to let you meet your family~" she said to the bottles as she kissed them.

 

She opens the door to her room only to find Hyoyeon drinking out from a bottle of the godfather of

Please log in to read the full chapter