Jealous?

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoo Seung Ho After I came back to my seat taking my result I started NOT DOING anything again. I just didn't have anything to do in particular. That's the reason I hate to take classes. But I didn't feel like leaving either. I don't know why. Maybe it was because what Mr Yoo said the previous day. Yes, this must be the reason. NOTHING ELSE.  Then the teacher welcomed a new student in our class. A boy student. And,  as soon as he entered the girls started to whisper saying how handsome he was and all... I didn't care much. This things were so usual to me. The new boy told everyone to call him L. L?  What kind of name is this? Well, who cares...  Teacher told him to go take the seat beside IU but our class captain stood up and offered him to take his sit which was beside Jiyeon. And the teacher somehow agreed! I don't know what's the problem with this class? Why would Wooyoung give him his seat? It was not like the new student was asked to take the last seat or something like that.. It's just absurd! And then! That L started being all friendly with Jiyeon. Or was he flirting with her?!  This just irritates me. It's not like I'm being jealous or something. I don't even know her properly. But I can't stand people flirting like that. Aishhh. Okay.. I agree that I'm a playboy but I don't flirt with girls. They fall for my charm. Even if I do, not with such dumb and innocent girls like Jiyeon. In fact, she doesn't like him. She likes me! Though she denied it but I know. It's obvious! Then why is she smiling at him now? Why am I feeling like this? Why do I care? Aisshhh.. Jinja! 

 

 

Jiyeon L is such a friendly guy. He really knows how to cheer someone up. I wasn't feeling good since yesterday. But it was until L came. We became friends in no time. After the teacher left the class IU along with her boyfriend and my x-seat partner came to us. 

 

"Looks like Jiyeon has forgot about her old friends getting a new one! " iu stated only to tease Jiyeon.  "Yah! Who told you that I forgot about you? You are my best friend! " Jiyeon said to IU that made the later smile widely.  "Hey. I'm iu,  jiyeon's best friend! " iu extended her hand to L.  "I'm L. Nice to meet you." L also extended his hand to sake with IU's but couldn't do so as somebody has already taken it and started to shake hands hardly.  "And me,  her boyfriend Wooyoung. " Wooyoung said to L as he pointed to IU.  "Yes, good to see you." L was a little bit confused about Wooyoung's gesture but replied politely. "And...  Thanks for letting me sit here. I really like it here. " he added.  "Oh?  Is that so?  It's good then. You're welcome. " Wooyoung said and was relieved. 

 

Then they started to talk and laugh until it was time for the next class. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo I don't regret transferring to this school. It's only my first day at school but I already feel so comfortable and attached to it. I've already got friends, and,  they are really nice! Specially Jiyeon. She is such a friendly girl. She is the topper in the class but so helpful and pretty. She doesn't even have any ego for being the first girl. She is different from other girls I've known. 

 

 

Seung Ho I think taking classes today was the worst decision I made today. I am feeling sick already being here for so long. I can't take this anymore. I'm just exhausted. Why am I feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter