Your Eyes can't Lie

Curiosity kills

Jeonghan’s POV

“Shua….” I said shaking him gently. “hmm..” the only response that I got from him. “wake up now..” I hugged him. He moved a bit and faced me still not opening his eyes. He hugged me. “let’s stay like this for a while please..” I smiled feeling my cheeks turned red. I nodded. He’s always like this in the morning. “I love you, Hannie.” I looked at him and to my surprise he’s staring at me with that smile of his. God I love this man. “I love you, Joshua.” I smiled and pecked his lips.

“Get up~ we need to prepare for practice.” I said offering my hands to help him. “You look like a tomato right now, Love.” He pointed out as he grabbed my hands to stand up. I stuck my out my tongue at him. He laughed at me and walked to the bathroom to get ready. After what seem like forever, Joshua and I took our breakfast and headed out for Practice.

While in the car I was thinking of what Shua have said the other day, the one Mingyu is curious about.. Oh wait not just Mingyu but the whole Seventeen excluded Joshua and I. I bit my lips as I was thinking. “Ah.. don’t over think, Love.” I turned to Joshua. “huh? What are you saying..” I laughed a bit too loud. He just looked at me and smiled then returned to the road ahead of us.

“Those eyes of yours, can’t lie to me.”  He simply said as he parked the car. “Come on, Seungcheol hyung just texted.” He got out of the car and opened the door for me. “Hannie..” He said facing me after I got out of the car. He caressed my cheeks lovingly and kissed me passionately. I circled my hands on his neck gently and kissed him back. He holds me by my waist.

“Ehem!” a cough was heard out of nowhere. “NO PDA AROUND HERE HYUNGS!!” We turned around and saw Minghao and Jun in front of us. My blood rushed through My cheeks and hugged Joshua as embarrassment takes over me. They saw us kissing. Our Dongsaengs saw us kissing. I hid myself in Joshua’s neck. “I assume Seungcheol hyung asked the two of you to fetch us here?” Joshua calmly said as the two boys grinned and nodded their heads. “ Let’s go.” Joshua said as he took my hand and walked inside the building.

Joshua is always like this, calm and composed. In any situation. He is the one who is quietly observing the people and the situation that is happening around him. And I on the other hand is the opposite of him. Loud and Frantic. I panic easily that I messily do whatever I came up with.. that’s who I am.

“We saw them kissing!!” Minghao shouted entering the practice room. “May I add! It was intense!!” Jun said laughing. We saw all of their reactions, it was totally embarrassing for me. I quickly shot a glare to Joshua finding him with his guitar and sat on his usual sit near the window.

“Stop It please.. it was just a kiss.” I said rolling my eyes at them. “We know Jeonghan. We know.” Seungcheol said and put his arms around me while walking. I hugged him “Cheollie, they are teasing me.” Seungcheol laughed at me, “How can we not? You look adorable when you’re blushing or when it comes to Jisoo.” I pouted and hit his chest. “Shut up!”

Practice was rather harsh for us today, Soonyoung was making us dance nonstop until we get the choreography right. “Let’s take a break!” Soonyoung finally shouted. We sighed in satisfaction. “YES! I CAN EAT FINALLY!!” Mingyu shouted, Wonwoo on the hand wasn’t really thrilled that his boyfriend shouted near his ear. He gave Mingyu a smack on the head, we all laughed.

“Hyuuuung~” Minghao approached and hugged my waist. I smiled at him, “does my Haohao baobei, need anything?” I asked chuckling. “Well.. I was wondering..” He smiled shyly at me. “hm?” looking at him. “I kinda over heard.. Mingyu  and Jisoo-hyung’s conversation the last time…” Minghao bowed his head and bit his lower lips. “and?” I said chuckling. “Are you purposely flirting with everyone?” I was taken aback. I smiled.

“Haohao baobei…” I squeezed his cheeks. I laughed a little before speaking. “Shua, knows me the best.. I guarantee you that.” I said while looking at him. “Have you asked him yet, Hao?” Jun slipped in next to Minghao’s side. “What?” I looked at them confusion in my face. “The Clingy issue got us like wild fire.” I laughed holding my stomach. “Tell me, what do you want to know.” I said straight. “Why aren’t you clingy to Jisoo hyung the way you are clingy to us.” Jun said straight.

“Wow.. that was straight to the point. Very well said, Jun.” I said smiling at him. “Like your soon to be boyfriend, Minghao.” Jun’s face turned bright red as Minghao bowed having the same reaction as Jun. “Gotcha!” I laughed. I just got my payback.

“Have you ever felt your heart beats fast whenever the person you like is standing in front or beside you? Or by just hearing his name out of the blue? And how you think of him, every day, every second, every minute of the day?” I chuckled as I asked those cheesy line.

“that’s how I feel every day, with Jisoo around. My heart just flips.” I smiled leaning my back against the wall. “I am not flirting with you all. I just wanted to get a long, Shua knows that very well.” I said looking at Minghao. “at the end of the day, I’ll go back to him and him alone.” I touched my burning face.

“I’m the jealous type of boyfriend, and I’m aware of that, not that Mingyu pointed it out when Shua and him talked. I’ve known that myself.” Dokyeom raised his hands out of nowhere. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “I have a question.” He said and I nodded.

“What if Jisoo hyung fell out of love with you, what would you do?” I chuckled at his question. “I remembered one time I asked him that the same and you know what he said..?

FLASHBACK

NO ONE’S POV

It was raining so hard that day. Joshua and Jeonghan was curled up on bed, Hugging each other. “Shua.. What if you fell out of love with me?” Jeonghan said out of the blue. Joshua on the other hand just smiled at his boyfriend and hugged him closed.  “Is that day going to come?” Jeonghan pouted at Joshua. “What the hell.. Shua? You want that day to come ?” Joshua laughed. “that day won’t come, trust me on this one.” Joshua lifted Jeonghan’s chin and placed a kiss on his lips. “I love you today..” He kissed Jeonghan’s forehead. “I’ll love you tomorrow..” placing a kiss on his eyes. “I’ll love you the next day..” He kissed his cheeks.  “I will love you everyday..” kissing him on the nose.

“I will love and hold you close to me in the future.” He kissed Jeonghan’s lips. “I won’t let go of you. Not even for a lifetime.” Joshua looks at Jeonghan who is by now crying because of what his boyfriend have said. “I hate you.” Jeonghan murmured. “I love you too a lot.” Joshua smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK

“that was.. uh..” Minghao said rubbing the back of his head. Jeonghan chuckled as he saw their reaction. As if on cue, Joshua walked to them placing a finger on his lips as he signaled the three to keep quiet. Jisoo was holding a bouquet of flowers. The man covered Jeonghan’s eyes and whispered to him, “Guess who?” Jeonghan smiled. “Shua.. I’ll recognized your voice anywhere.” Joshua chuckled.

“I know you do. No doubt about it.” Jeonghan turned around to see, Joshua with flowers. “Happy Anniversary, Love.” Joshua grinned at Jeonghan as he handed him the flowers. “I know you forgot, Hannie.” Joshua chuckled. Jeonghan pouted. “don’t pout, that’s my weakness.” Joshua kissed Jeonghan’s pouty lips.

Joshua smiled and pulled something in his pocket. a box.. he kneeled down in front of Jeonghan. “Yoon Jeonghan, thank you for being my happiness, for being my source of energy, for making me the luckiest man in the world, I love you for you, my Angel, My Love.” Joshua smiled looking at Jeonghan who is by now crying. “Will you spend the rest of your life with me?” Joshua pull out the ring on its box and set it in front of Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nodded and said, “Yes! Definitely a Yes!! I will marry you!!” Jeonghan hugged Joshua. “I love you, Hannie.” Joshua kissed Jeonghan’s forehead. “I love you, Shua..”  Jeonghan smiled and kissed Joshua’s lips.