I'll Always Protect You!

I'll Always Protect You!

Winter has came.

Every lands on Korean covered by snow white.

Those day, Wonder Girl and Bigbang are working hard for their new single song.

They were taked a shooting on the Veragest Mount.

While every body taking their picture, Sohee looks in a bad condition.

She just wore sweat shirt and take a rest in the Resort. She is being lonely. No one there is beside her, because every body is being worked for the single song.

"Huah. Why did i must got sick?" Sohee, she gawp out of windows resort. Then, she scratch her head and wake up from the chair.

"I can't staying sit like this! I must to taking shoot too!" Sohee, she run to the out door.

.

.

"Yah! Ahn Sohee, what are you doing here?" Sunye, she come close to Sohee and put her shwal to Sohee's neck.

"Unnie, i can't to always stayed there. I must working hard too." Sohee.

"Yah! Your condition were not good. The weather is being too cold. You must go back to the resort!" Sunye.

"B, but..." "Sohee, i am your Leader! Hearing my admonition!" Sunye.

"Huft. I know, unnie! You are my Leader. But i must to movement my body!"

"Yea, you must to. But not for now and not here! You can movement in our Resort."

"But Unnie, the Resort was bored me up. I want to look for Sunmi for awhile, after that i promise, I'll be back to the Resort soon. Please~" Sohee, she pleased to Sunye with her puppy-eyes.

Sunye sigh, "Allright. You can looking for her. But you must to back soon." Sunye.

Sohee smiling. "Sure, i'll be back~"

Then she run toward north.

Sunye smiling and back to the shooting area.

.

.

Sohee walking to the slope of mountain.

But no one there, just her alone.

The wind feel so cold and stab her bone. But she just walking to Sunmi's shooting area.

In the middle way, Sohee feels her body burning up. Her head is being dizzy.

Suddenly, she falling down on the snow.

"Ukh..." Her view blured.

Her body frozen. She couldn't move her body. Suddenly she heard steps attending her.

SREK SREK

She look up, a familiar face is being shout her name. But the face is so blur. She couldn't sure who is it. She also couldn't hear everything.

"Unnie." whispered Sohee.

"Yah! Ahn Sohee! Wake up! Yah! Yah!" a black hair man hold her body and waking her up. But Sohee still couldn't move her body. She feeling so sick and closed her eyes slowly.

"Ahn Sohee! Yah!!" the man shout hard. But noanswer.

The girl was fainted.

Those man named Kwon Jiyong wake up and lift her up. Then he bring her body to the Resort. But, happend a big trouble.

The Snow Storm, coming soon!

"Oh-my-god!" Jiyong, he look a big storm coming close to his way.

 

TBC