White

Psychedelic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Daughter: The wild Youth

Do kyungsoo was born on the 12th of January 1993  to Admiral Do and Mrs Do, he was a chubby little baby with wide wide round eyes and midnight raven hair. While other babies would protest in loud wails after being forced into the sunlight, Do Kyungsoo blinked open his eyes and took in his surroundings in absolute quiet.

Neither did he yell nor did he fuss, he just quietly took the gentle proddings of the doctor's fingers in utter calmness, he sensed whatever the doctor  was checking was absolutely important so he remained completely still only blinking his big monolided eyes in quick succession.

Although perplexed by the quiet baby's behaviour, the doctor having carried out thorough pronounces little Kyungsoo completely fine, swaddled in the finest linens and snug in the warm embrace of his mother's dainty arms, Do Kyungsoo is welcomed into the household of the Dos.

The Dos were a rich bunch, they lacked for nothing so it was only normal that Kyungsoo grew up in the lap of luxury itself, he wore the finest clothes, had the latest toys and would seat in between his parents every sunday in the back seat of their sleek Mercedes as Mr Jung the butler drove them all to sunday mass. To the community the Dos were the ideal family afterall Mr Do is a respected  retired Admiral of the fleet with a broad built stature and a booming voice that seems to echo into the distance while Mrs Do is a beautiful dainty woman with wide eyes like her son, kind, soft spoken, patient, demure and always ready and willing to help others.

What Kyungsoo loves best about his mother is her soft brown tresses that has a streak of silver running down its middle cascading softly in loose curls down her back, he would always stare at it in the mirror whenever his mother would brush his own black hair into its permanent bowl cut style she would personally cut every saturday to maintain its ever growing length. How kyungsoo loves his mother, and would always wonder if his father loves his mother as much as he does. Afterall if you love someone, you should cherish them, you should protect them, you should never hit them or shout at them or hurt them right?

Right?

Little Kyungsoo is confused.

He doesn't know the answer.

You see the reason little Kyungsoo is co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter