Friction

I Could Hold You (Endlessly)

Minhyuk is not the jealous type. Or at least he thought he wasn’t. Across the bar, Eunkwang is being hit on by a girl, who’s talking and laughing and touching his shoulder, and Eunkwang is leaning against the counter, a polite smile on his face. After a while, Eunkwang returns to the booth that Minhyuk is sitting in and sets their drinks down, Minhyuk quickly makes a grab for the drinks, taking a long swig of the cold liquor, then another, and another.

“Woah there, slow down, Minhyuk. What’s gotten into you today?” Eunkwang questions as he slides into the seat across from him.

“Huh. I should say the same to you.”

Eunkwang raises his eyebrows, clearly confused. Minhyuk juts his chin towards the direction of the woman Eunkwang was just talking to. Eunkwang looks over his shoulder and when he turns back, his cheeks are a bright pink.

“I was just being polite! Also, are you jealous?” Eunkwang says as he waggles his eyebrows.

Minhyuk just rolls his eyes. “Ugh, do you think you can tone down your flirting just a little bit before the whole bar is smitten with you?”

Eunkwang smirks at that. “I can try. It’s not easy for me to turn off the ol’ Kwangie-charm.”

Minhyuk lets out a disgruntled huff.

“Minhyuk! You’re jealous! Just admit it!”

Minhyuk sighs and takes another big swig of his drink.

Eunkwang then props his head into his hands and stares deep into Minhyuk’s eyes. “Come here often?” he says, all husky and low, and then he winks.

And just when Minhyuk is about to say something, the bartender approaches their table with a mysterious blue drink and sets it down.

‘From the woman in red over there.” He points across the bar to a different woman from the one who was flirting with Eunkwang earlier.

Eunkwang blushes and nods before lifting the glass in the direction of the woman, doing a cheers motion before taking a sip of the drink. Minhyuk eyes the woman and notices that the woman is walking over to them.

Something comes over Minhyuk, and he reaches across the table and grabs Eunkwang by his black suspenders and presses a sultry kiss to his lips. Eunkwang whimpers into the kiss and deepens it, Minhyuk only releases the shocked leader a few seconds later, leaving Eunkwang dazed and confused.

“W-wha-”

“C’mon. Let’s dance.”

Before Eunkwang could get his stuttering words out of his mouth, Minhyuk is already pulling him to the dance floor.

Moments later, The two of them are out on the dance floor. Minhyuk pulls Eunkwang’s body close to him, shooting death-glares at any girl who looks like they are going to make a move on Eunkwang. He has his hands on Eunkwang’s hips and rolls his body seductively against him and is being rewarded by a sharp inhale from Eunkwang.

Minhyuk leans in and his lips graze against Eunkwang’s earlobe. “That woman is giving me death eyes right now.”

Eunkwang’s breath hitches at the contact. “Which one?”

“All of them.”

When Minhyuk pulls back, Eunkwang has a look of pure lust in his eyes that makes Minhyuk groan.

He shouldn’t feel so smug right now, but he does.

“D-do you want to get out of h—”

“Yes.” Minhyuk has never replied so quickly. He nearly trips in his haste to get out of the bar.

As they leave, Minhyuk can feel several pairs of eyes on the two of them. He snakes his arm around Eunkwang waist for extra emphasis. Minhyuk is getting a great deal of satisfaction knowing that he will be the one in Eunkwang’s bed tonight.

When they reach the dorm that is thankfully empty, Minhyuk tugs Eunkwang straight to the bedroom, pushing him down into the bed before Eunkwang even had a change to take off his winter coat. Minhyuk likes being in control. He’s never been this assertive before.

He straddles the leader and kisses him hard. Letting his teeth graze Eunkwang’s earlobe again because he liked how he responded to it the other time.

“I’m going to make you glad you chose me and not the other women.” Minhyuk growls into his ear before kissing down Eunkwang’s neck while fumbling with the buttons on his shirt.

“M-Minhyuk...You know you don’t have to work that hard, right? I’ll always choose you. I’m already in love with you.”

Minhyuk pauses and jerks his head up, breathing heavily while his grip on Eunkwang’s waist tightens. “You are?”

“Of course, Silly! You didn’t know?”

“No,” Minhyuk says incredulously.

“Darn! I thought I was being so obvious. Should’ve hired a skywriter.”

Minhyuk chuckles.

Eunkwang watches him with a nervous expression before clearing his throat. “So, you like me back, right? Or else this would be pretty awkward….”

“Seo Eunkwang, i’ve never been more in love.” Minhyuk says, and his lips are back on the olders’ with even more passion than before.

When they come up for air a while later, Eunkwang teasingly says: “I’m loving the enthusiasm, Minhyuk. I should let girls flirt with me in bars more often.”

Minhyuk just rolls his eyes for the hundredth time and meets his lover’s lips with his own once more.

“Don’t you dare.”

You’re Mine

 


 

Author's Note: 

And here it is! The long awaited Possessive! Minhyuk fic so many people have requested.
I am not too proud of this fic to be honest, it's not one of my bests but I tried my hardest so I hope you like it!

Ooh, and before I forget, I'm currently working on a new chapter that I think many of you will enjoy!
It's a lengthy one and it's an AU! I've never written anything like this before but it's really fun.
Here's a hint: "Born To Bake"
STAY TUNED! IT MAY BE MY BEST FIC YET HAHAHA