Final

i'm saved at your heart hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm saved at your heart.

 

 

 

Wanna One, the amazing boy group that is a hot topic now. The 11 members worked hard for the album and the upcoming debut. They shoot commercials, practiced all day and recording the tracks in the album. Jihoon must admit to himself that he always feel tired after a long day with all the schedules they have, but then, a certain someone makes him happy and smile all the time.

Lai Guanlin.

"Hyung, I know you didn't eat breakfast. Here, eat well. Take care hyung." Guanlin said as he gave Jihoon a sandwich and a strawberry milk and then ran away because it's his turn for the photoshoot. That made Jihoon smile widely, knowing that someone is taking care of him.

 

"Hyung, your face is all red. Are you sick?" Daehwi asked Jihoon because he noticed that Jihoon's face is red. Jihoon became flustered and embarassed.

"A-ani, its just it's hot. Gwaenchana Daehwi ah." Jihoon replied and walked away.

 

And at last, the photoshoot was done. It's finished later than they expected so everyone was tired and just can't wait to sleep, just like Jihoon. As they were in the van, Jihoon couldn't keep his eyes open and fell asleep. He angled his head so he can sleep more comfortably, somehow his head landed at Guanlin's shoulder who is beside him.

Guanlin smiled on how cute his favorite hyung sleep. "So cute," Guanlin thought. He adjusted Jihoon so he can sleep well, he placed his head at his chest and hugged him. "You really worked hard hyung."

 

Jihoon woke up at his bed that morning, his face full of confusion on how he ended up on his bed. He did his morning routine, washing his face and all, then came in the kitchen where he saw Jisung, Woojin and Sungwoon eating.

"Good morning." Jihoon said, an they replied back, "Good morning Jihoon."

Jihoon prepared his meal and sat down together with them when he remembered the question that is bugging him a while ago.

"Ah hyung, how did I end up on my bed last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter