?

miracle

INSIDE THE EUNHYUK CAR :)

 

  " Ji Eun-shhi, what actually happen? "

  " I ... I... dont want to stay there anymore. " you say to Eunhyuk and then a tears came out.

Eunhyuk stop the car and  suddenly huge you tightly. He slowly whispreas to you. " SHHH, dont cry, i am here to you . What had make you cry like this? Tell me bbear " ( BBEAR THE NAME EUNHYUK ALLWAYS CALL YOU)

 You slowly let go the huge and tell hiom what excatly happen.

 

FLASHBACK..

   You in you room at that night. You doing some research about SUPER JUNIOR - Eunhyuk. YOU want to know all their activiy since Eunhyuk is you bestfriend. Suddenly your phone rang.

RING.. RING..

  " yoboseyo? " you answer the phone

  " Ji eun, it me Ki Joong " A familiar voice answer it 

 " What do you want Ha?  DONT CALL ME AGAIN. I DONT LOVE YOU AND THAT IS FINALE.!!! " yOU yell 

 " Ji eun please, i want to see you. please after this i promise i will not disturb you " he beg to you 

 " Haish. okay. just this time okay? " 

As you open the door Ki Joong huge you and kiss you on the lip.(it was your first kiss) you slap him. but he suddenly push you down and start to take off his shirt. you yell at him. " YA, WHAT ARE YOU TRY TO DO HA? "

" I WANT YOU BE MINE. " 

" YA PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME" 

"PLEASE DONT THIS TO ME PLEASE!!" 

You try to kick him but he slap you. you feel dizly and you sight seem blur after that you dont know what happen.

As you open you eye you dont wear any clothes, you try to remember what had happen to you and as you remember you cry loudly. you take 15 minute to make yourself calm. you know that you shouldn stay at here anymore. you start packing and drove your car to the airport and call Eunhyuk.

 

_ END THE FLASHBACK_ 

 

" WHAT? HE YOU? HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO YOU, I.. I WILL KILL HIM IF I MEET HIM. " Eunhyuk voice hear like angry 

" Ottoke? Help me Eunhyuk ! " you say to him and start to cry loudly. he huge you again and this time he kiss you on the your forehead.

 " I will take care you ! i will be with you SHHHHH.. dont cry " Eunhyuk huge you more tightly. he try to calm you and make you happy.

" gomawo"

"forget what had happen okay? you will start a new life now. now give me a smile " you smile to him and he kiss you at you cheeks.

you enjoy youself with eunhyuk. he bought you anything, tell some joke and tell about suju and make you smile all the time..

 

( sorry if my grammar not correct. i new please be nice to me :) }  dont forget to comment