MY PRETTY STYLIST

My Pretty Stylist

It was the nth time that Suho hyung hired the new stylist for me. He was terrified when my stylist slash my ex-girlfriend blackmailed me for some money if I don’t want to see my image being wrecked. Don’t blame her; she had been received terrors from my sasaeng fans. It made Suho Hyung dealing with some legal action to shut her down. As the CEO of the XMEntertainment, he was capable to protect me very well. He asked me to not flirting with my new stylist and informed that my stylist will be arrived soon.

I was on the shooting scene to my newest drama and everyone was taking a rest for the long day with multiple times NG from me. Don’t blame on my acting skills. It was Suho hyung who forced me into this field. He said that my height and handsomeness fitted this field. So, here am I … in the shooting site, waiting for my turn to be filmed. Honestly, I prefer CF photo shoot than filming a drama. It’s really tiring to be in the shooting set all day.

Playing some online game was effective to kill my boringness. After some times, my manager approached me with a thin guy behind him.

“Minsook hyung, who is that?” I can’t help but asking. “is he the new cameo to this drama?” I saw Minsook hyung giggled and signed the boy to walk closer to him.

“let me introduce your new stylist, Byun Baekhyun.” The said guy then bowed at me. I sent a confused look to my manager. “he will be your stylist from now on.” He tapped my shoulder then went to the set to prepare the next shoot.

“I’m Baekhyun, let’s get along.” He beamed a smile and I still stunned with the whole situation. “hello!” he wave his hand in front of my face, pulled back my sanity from nowhere.

“uh..oh, let’s get along. I guess you already know me.” I said abruptly.

“yes of course, you are pretty famous.” He said calmly and sent me his beautiful smile. I was mesmerized by the beautiful creature in front of me and Minsook hyung back and shook my shoulder to get me back into the reality.

“please behave, Park Chanyeol!” he warned me.

“yeah, yeah.” I lazily answered him and I swore that I heard Baekhyun giggled faintly.

***

It has been three weeks after Baekhyun become my stylist, yet, I haven’t got used with his companion. I still felt strange whenever Baekhyun was near me. How can man have such a cute face like him? It makes me crazy as . Because, you know, it was okay if I felt that kind of feeling when your stylist is a woman. But, it would be strange if I actually like him. The last time I checked myself, I’m not a gay.

“Chanyeol-ssi?” his voice snapped my thought and I saw his beautiful smile as I turned around. “I think you should put off your earrings.” He said and all I can do is furrowing my brows.

“why? What’s wrong with my earrings?” I felt offended.

“well, the shooting about to start and I think that earrings don’t suit your character in the drama.” As is I care with the drama. “so… can I take them?” he asked and I nodded.

“do as you want” I said and leaned my closer to him. A faint blush didn’t go unnoticed by my eagle eyes. I smirked. “are you blushing?” I asked while smirking and he halted his hands that reached my earrings.

“w-what are you talking?” he stuttered and I know he felt nervous. It’s interesting.

“cute” I mumbled and he quickly do what should he do and nervously leave me.

***

Shooting for a drama was really tiring. I barely finished it after multiple times yells from the PD, and I swear of my life that I will not involve with drama anymore. I should say it to Suho hyung later. I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find Minsook hyung everywhere. I looked for him to the dressing room and I saw Baekhyun there. Well, he was sleeping on top of piles clothes. He kinda cute when he curled up sleeping, he is like a little kitten. He probably tired because of waiting for me. I bent down closer to study his face and I found him really cute. Or, beautiful? I didn’t know why I have the strange feeling towards him. He looks more beautiful than girls and I knew I was screwed.

I was taken aback when he stirred from his sleep, eyes widened as he saw me staring at him.

“w-what are ypu doing?” he snapped up and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Well, his flat chest.

“what do you think? Did you think bad about me?” I snapped annoyed and he furrowed his brows.

“o-oh…” he stuttered and about to stand up before slipped his legs and fell down on me. I groaned and he quickly snapped up, elbowing my groin and I groaned loudly.

“!!!” I cursed while holding my abused spot.

“ah…I-I-I’m sorry Chanyeol-ssi….” He panicked and about to touch my abused area before I pried his hand away.

“d-don’t touch! It hurt!” I snapped harshly, I took a glance over him and I captured a glints of tears threatened to fall down. “d-don’t cry… I didn’t mean to…” I quickly said, but his tears were faster than me. A second later, he was crying messily.

A minute later was really hard for me to shush crying Baekhyun to stop crying. I forgot my pained groin and busying myself comforting my crybaby-stylist.

An hour later, Baekhyun finally stopped crying. I still patted his back tho.

“don’t you wanna go home?” Baekhyun said in between his hiccup and I lazily looked at him.

“I was about to go home before a certain someone abused my sacred body part and crying messily after that.” I answered and he giggled.

“I’m sorry… I think I was overreacted.” He wiped his last tears and stood up. “let me send you home then.” He offered his hand and I welcomed it, stood up and headed to his car.

***

Baekhyun’s POV

My day was really tiring recently. Being a stylist for a top celebrity in the entertainment industry made me exhausted physically and mentally. To be a stylist for a really handsome man that every girl dreamed was really a heaven and torture in the same time. His scandal was not joke that made his agency hired a man stylist for him. Well, it did safe his image…but, it tortures me because I really like him in romantic way. Well, yes! I’m gay anyway and his gentle gesture towards me made me think that probably he likes me. But I always remind myself that why the reason his company hired me in the first place. It because they don’t want to see their artist involved with another romance scandal anymore.

I looked at his gorgeous face and body as he was shooting for a summer outfit CF. he was really stunning and handsome in the same time.

After some minutes, I heard the shooting was over and I hurriedly walked toward him to give him a clean towel. He received it and gave me a small smile that enough to make my inner go crazy.

“Baekhyun…” he called me and I looked at him. “our staff will go to party…and I wonder if you would like to tag along.” He asked and I, of course, couldn’t refuse that offer. Right?

“yeah… of course.” I said and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him before I went to the dressing room to tidying up my stuff.

NOBODY’s POV

Chanyeol and his staff went to a club in Seoul. They booked a VVIP room with karaoke facilities there. They enjoying singing while drunk. Baekhyun was feeling really wasted before a hand grabbed him excitedly to sing with him in front of him. Minsook gave him a microphone before he chose a song to be sung by them. Baekhun’s voice surprisingly good while Minsook has a terrible voice that made the others laugh but stil enjoying their singing. Well, except for a certain drunken celebrity who felt irritated with how his manager slung his arm in Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Suddenly, he felt his blood rushed to his system as he saw his manager try to squeeze Baekhyun butts. He stood up and dragged his wasted stylist out from there. He stopped at the hallway because Baekhyun pried his grip continuously.

“w-what are you doing?” Baekhyun asked while his hand clutching his temple due to the dizziness. “I was singing my favorite song, you know?” he whined and Chanyeol cursed himself internally for wanting to kiss that pouty lips.

“I hate to see you two flirting each other” he blurted out of nowhere.

“what flirting? I didn’t…. wait, did you jealous?” Baekhyun blinked, tried hard to sober up.

“yes I was jealous.” Chanyeol snapped and Baekhyun couldn’t help but widened his eyes.

“but we can’t-” before he finished his sentence, a pair of lips crashed his lips roughly, shoved him against the wall. “ouch…it can’t be happened Chanyeol-ssi” Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away and the latter grunted annoyed.

“and why is that? Why I can’t be with you?” Chanyeol asked annoyingly.

“you know why Chanyeol-ssi.” Baekhyun said but Chanyeol leaned closer until his face was millimeters away from him.

“just make it secret Baekhyun-ah… I’m sure there will nobody know and have suspicions toward us.” He said, smirked and he leaned closer to catch those lips again. This time, Baekhyun gave in and responden the kiss gladly.

“as long as you didn’t make a dangerous gesture when we are in public. I don’t want to be fired from this job.” Baekhyun grinned when he pulled himself from the kiss.

“as you said my cutiepie…” Chanyeol said and they kissed again, deeply ad passionately.

 

SELESAI